Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: 9Dragons Q&A
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 pm 

I would also like to know if you guys plan to make a extra collection event based on the curent one, like the one that happend with EOL/Tender stone on the previous item collection event. Like collect x items and trade them for one out of y rewards, people want permanent banners, you can make that as a reward...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:55 pm 

kProphetk wrote:
Its not really a 3rd role - just missing skills that we should have gotten back like GL 4ish or so some are missing - we dont have all our skills!

As well as skills not going to C12 - books not working and most important Hyb Scale Buff for all clans is stuck at C10 cuz there is no book in game for it atm!

Love to see this buff at C12 as well as my healers EW skill Maxed Out!

OK, I'll ask about it.

alex2peu4ever wrote:
i would like also awarnes ch12 :)) and ofc new skills aka 3rd role...and can you get a working and fixed LL map? all dmg is bugged ...3k at IM? :)) in KR you dont give that dmg

We know about the Loulan damage bug and we've reported it. No response yet but it's about time for a follow-up on it.

BigSh0w wrote:
When PvP system will be fixed? We have alot of PvP items/stats buged, like: resistence, crit dodge, block rate, dodge/ck dodge, AR/CK AR etc
Are you planing to bring in game The Red and Green Dragon Ball (like in Ger version http://forum.gamescampus.eu/showthread. ... ragon+ball)?

The PVP system sounds like it should be its own discussion topic. I believe this is something we are hoping will be fixed if/when we convert to the Korean stat system.

Your link doesn't work, so I don't know about the dragon balls. If it's something cool we can probably get it.

Yaiba765 wrote:
Quote:
3rd role :

Once you reached around HM lvl you are able to get 3rd role, this will allow you to do some quest and get some little rewards but you will be also able to learn some new awesome and powerful skill for HM + lvl. Around 10 skill per role.*

Posted by FulNeo here: viewtopic.php?f=590&t=115884&start=0

And i don't want to be mean or anything...but you guys should stop paying the marketing department...i've never seen any...ANY...advertisment of 9dragons...ANYWHERE...

and glad to hear that you guys plan on doing something...looking forward to that...

ohh and one more thing...be carefull about that new players event...you don't want ot do something to piss off the rest of the server...and the vets >.<...

but thx for the response...

ohh and...when is the banner event winner gonna be announced?it's been 1 week already...

Thank you!

Thanks for the link. I'll take a look.

Our marketing manager tells some of the worst jokes ever. It's a serious problem. :?

We're not going to give new players anything crazy, but I always think it's nice to get some kind of little incentive to keep playing and leveling up in an unfamiliar game where you might not know anybody.

As for the banner event, it's being worked on and I'll check on it tomorrow.

Who associates with the associate producer?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:56 pm 

Furia_Alba wrote:
I would also like to know if you guys plan to make a extra collection event based on the curent one, like the one that happend with EOL/Tender stone on the previous item collection event. Like collect x items and trade them for one out of y rewards, people want permanent banners, you can make that as a reward...

Not currently planned.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:03 pm 

Here fixed link: http://forum.gamescampus.eu/showthread. ... ragon+ball

Are you planing increas +12 refine succes lvl?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:06 pm 

delimiter wrote:
Furia_Alba wrote:
What conditions do you guys have to acomplish in order to get more/faster updates to the game? Meaning do you guys have to pay for them or it's in the contract that they will give something new once every 2 months or something like that?

I don't know exactly what the contract requires, but in my experience the way to get more/faster updates is to have a good line of communication and a positive relationship. Obviously we've had our share of communication problems, and our updates have gotten pushed back as a result. Both we and Zerodin have been working to fix things, though, and our communication has been improving tremendously.

ProdigalG wrote:
Hello Deli,

Thank you for opening the channel. You've stated previously that there were some communication issues, and radio silence, were Zerodin was concerned. This was causing some of the delays with fixes and new content. Has the situation improved? Or are steps being taken to improve the channel of communication so we can start seeing fixes and new content sooner rather than later? Or at least have an idea that things are being worked on, and what those things are.

Thanks again for the channel.

Hi Prodigal,

See my answer above. It's a work in progress, but definitely improving. Both sides are improving how we handle communication. Hopefully in time it will lead to all of us getting a clearer picture of what's being worked on, what's coming soon, and so forth.

Awesome to hear that the communication channel is being improved. I too believe that is one of the major factors in getting things to move smoothly and quickly. Best of luck in these efforts and I hope the communication continues to improve.
delimiter wrote:
9D is in no danger of closing. While we always want more players, we do have enough to sustain ourselves right now.

This is also good to hear.

Before posting, please review and be guided buy the Forum Rules and Just a friendly reminder!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm 

BigSh0w wrote:
Here fixed link: http://forum.gamescampus.eu/showthread. ... ragon+ball

Are you planing increas +12 refine succes lvl?

Thank you for that link! I definitely want to add something like these.

Right now we're not planning to increase the +12 refinement success rate, but we know you guys want it increased, so at some point we want to address that. Whether it'll be through a flat rate increase or some other solution, we're not sure yet. If it changes it probably won't be right away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 pm 

Exact Patch I cant locate - but it happened between Patch 158!

I can remember this patch cuz I was sitting at DB12 for a few weeks - thinking and hoping for Icy Dungeon with it! And I had about 60 EoL At that time. I remember this cuz Haemosu and I was 1 lvl apart and he came and shown me an IM Pole! So I pushed then again to hit IM to make my 1st of 3 poles!

viewtopic.php?f=817&t=110872

And it was changed by patch 170!

viewtopic.php?f=817&t=110970

I remember this patch becuz I was IM10 whn the decos came and I had been doing nothing but KJ runs for a week. Whn i went back to grind after the patch took me like 2-3 weeks b4 I got 1 EoL! Whn i was able to at least get 1-3 a day whn i grind (back then I was grinding 7:30am-3pm everyday to get my EoL+H4 Sets done!) I had Already made 2 IM Poles and was waiting to lvl my CK Hyb to IM 1 for 3rd wep! 2nd Pole was made for me by BattleAxe - I made him his IM Sword and he made a Pole for me!

Sorry but thats the best I can do with wats available in the Patch Notes and from memory!

viewtopic.php?f=817&t=110970

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 pm 

delimiter wrote:
kProphetk wrote:
Whn 2nd part Tibet open - I and many others from DB8 - IM4 or so was able to grind and get 50+ EoL, I was able with 1 char to grind out 84 total from DB8-IM2.
Then we got a patch -by this time I was close to DB5 on my CK Hyb - came across the bridge lvl him to IM 1 and then got on my Warrior (Sep Account and took him from PS6-IM 7 and got only 24 EoL!

I posted along with many others about the drop rate had changed!

This has been a topic off and on for months now with no real answer to it - Just like KJ Runs - I never once got 1 ES while doing 3 H4 sets on my main "[-Prophet-]" then we got a patch KJ changed looks and his drop rate went from minimal of 3 at IM 11 to 1 ES more then many would like to see!

There should be a min rate for each pass set - and at IM 11 - 1 ES a run is well crazy! We all push hard to lvl our chars for better rewards and things - and going on a red run and getting the same about that violet gets is just insane - why lvl to get better things if it turns out to be that same thing you can get at PS6?

Can you tell me which patch changed the drop rate? Either the patch number or the date of the patch?

viewtopic.php?f=817&t=110866&p=829329#p829329

was hard to find which patch actually removed unnamed drops from mobs, also I guess this changed EoL drop rates.
this came handy to find patch number
viewtopic.php?f=590&t=94865&p=714420&hilit=unnamed+drops#p714420

You can't be Immortal, but You can make people remember You for thousands of years.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:54 pm 

I haven't seen it mentioned so here goes. KR stats... Has Zerodin said ANYTHING about if and when we may be converted to that stats system. What I mean is are we getting a yes or no or hell no or maybe or we'll look into it or its to complicated. With this change a change in the stat requirement for bracers would need to be changed as well. For more info about that I posted on the last page of the KR stats topic. My future here with this game depends on whether we get this change or not. I'm not one to choose the easiest role like most. But I would like to be able to compete with those that did.

Signature thanks to HellZPaWn
Took a 4 month leave and came back to a non hacked acct.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 pm 

_Ap0calyps3_ wrote:
I haven't seen it mentioned so here goes. KR stats... Has Zerodin said ANYTHING about if and when we may be converted to that stats system. What I mean is are we getting a yes or no or hell no or maybe or we'll look into it or its to complicated. With this change a change in the stat requirement for bracers would need to be changed as well. For more info about that I posted on the last page of the KR stats topic. My future here with this game depends on whether we get this change or not. I'm not one to choose the easiest role like most. But I would like to be able to compete with those that did.

The plan is to slowly implement Korean server features over time. We're planning to add the Korean stats, but a complete overhaul is going to take time to implement correctly. So yes, it is planned, but it's going to be a long-term process and won't happen overnight.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm 

Hey folks, that's all I have time for right now. You can keep asking questions overnight and I'll answer more tomorrow. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm 

Hello Delimiter,

Sorry I missed you during the live Q&A session. I do have some questions and/or concerns that I wish to bring to your attention. I know some are something you will have to discuss with people from Zerodine, so here I go.

1. What is the lowest level you have to be at to be considered for the 3rd role/class when it comes out?

2. When will you provide the new market system, that way no one has to sit in stands (or can't) to sell items to other players?

3. Are you going to concern yourself with fixing bugs within the clan's first before adding anything else new to the game? (like RTD bugs for some clan's, so individuals can join the clan in question?)

4. If people have three characters on Yang and 1 on Tao but don't want that character, will their be an option to not have it override one of the existing characters on yang if you are not around to view the reminder this will happen and does happen cause you are at school or at work or can't afford internet and can't get online. (etc..)?

That's it for now, i'll post more as I remember them.

Thanks for taking the time to read these and answer them on your busy schedule.

Youge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 pm 

Quote:
4. If people have three characters on Yang and 1 on Tao but don't want that character, will their be an option to not have it override one of the existing characters on yang?

I'll answer this one for you...yes...you can DELETE...that caracter!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:18 am 

viewtopic.php?f=590&t=115684

What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:36 am 

Our previous discussion about 're-packaging' the premiums has faded away but is still unanswered. Would you be so kind as to give a definitive answer vis-a-vis the 9Dragons premium package? i think it's time that was resolved.

Skill exp is particularly low and especially low on some skill, for example, hybrid reflect buff, warrior AOE smash and nukers' VE shield. Would you consider increasing the skill exp rate or give us higher skill exp rate on event days? For example, Normal exp x2, Normal skill x3. There was a discussion on same:

GM_Gamma wrote:
Let us find out and get back to you on that one. Will have to discuss with Venus about the details :o

viewtopic viewtopic.php?f=590&t=101029

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next