Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: 9Dragons Q&A
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 am 

Yaiba765 wrote:
Quote:
4. If people have three characters on Yang and 1 on Tao but don't want that character, will their be an option to not have it override one of the existing characters on yang if you are not around to view the reminder this will happen and does happen cause you are at school or at work or can't afford internet and can't get online. (etc..)?

I'll answer this one for you...yes...you can DELETE...that caracter!

Ok I guess I wasn't specific enough, changing in both post.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:27 am 

delimiter wrote:
Archforge wrote:
Has the weapon system been delayed due to the server merge or are they making sure its 100% right before we get it. Also when will the first OX event happen :shock:

The weapon system was delayed due to a miscommunication between us, Zerodin, and Europe.

This makes me curious. Does this mean there is a close relation between the US 9D and the European aka Ger/Fr 9D? One could say that it's painfully obvious because they are both published by gamescampus(.com / .eu) but I have always wondered how far the correlation goes.

Especially seeing that gamescampus.eu would be better off just leaving their license off to you guys and including another server to the server merge.

Btw very good work Delimeter, keep it up. Can't remember anyone who has been as motivated as you since our migration to G1.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:04 pm 

Youge wrote:
Hello Delimiter,

Sorry I missed you during the live Q&A session. I do have some questions and/or concerns that I wish to bring to your attention. I know some are something you will have to discuss with people from Zerodine, so here I go.

1. What is the lowest level you have to be at to be considered for the 3rd role/class when it comes out?

2. When will you provide the new market system, that way no one has to sit in stands (or can't) to sell items to other players?

3. Are you going to concern yourself with fixing bugs within the clan's first before adding anything else new to the game? (like RTD bugs for some clan's, so individuals can join the clan in question?)

4. If people have three characters on Yang and 1 on Tao but don't want that character, will their be an option to not have it override one of the existing characters on yang if you are not around to view the reminder this will happen and does happen cause you are at school or at work or can't afford internet and can't get online. (etc..)?

That's it for now, i'll post more as I remember them.

Thanks for taking the time to read these and answer them on your busy schedule.

Youge

1. No details on 3rd role right now.

2. No release date for it yet; the content we're discussing coming up next are Weapon Crafting, Daily Quests, and Master & Disciple renewal (not in that order).

3. Fixing bugs and adding content are not mutually exclusive. We'll continue to do both as frequently as possible.

4. If you have a higher level character you don't want to keep, you should delete that character within the next few weeks to be on the safe side.

bambi26 wrote:
http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic.php?f=590&t=115684

The suggested PVP changes are something we can consider. As for events, we want to provide rewards both for people who play a lot and people who don't. The recent GC-wide Gamer Appreciation event is an example of something we can do to reward players who can't dedicate big chunks of time.

Minnato2 wrote:
Our previous discussion about 're-packaging' the premiums has faded away but is still unanswered. Would you be so kind as to give a definitive answer vis-a-vis the 9Dragons premium package? i think it's time that was resolved.

Skill exp is particularly low and especially low on some skill, for example, hybrid reflect buff, warrior AOE smash and nukers' VE shield. Would you consider increasing the skill exp rate or give us higher skill exp rate on event days? For example, Normal exp x2, Normal skill x3. There was a discussion on same:

GM_Gamma wrote:
Let us find out and get back to you on that one. Will have to discuss with Venus about the details :o

viewtopic viewtopic.php?f=590&t=101029

I do want to improve the Premium Package eventually, but it probably won't happen right away. It probably won't return to the form it used to have (a big sample bundle of many Item Shop items).

Increasing the base EXP and Skill rate is certainly something we have discussed, and how it affects Yin is something we're keeping an eye on.

TheKaruse wrote:
delimiter wrote:
Archforge wrote:
Has the weapon system been delayed due to the server merge or are they making sure its 100% right before we get it. Also when will the first OX event happen :shock:

The weapon system was delayed due to a miscommunication between us, Zerodin, and Europe.

This makes me curious. Does this mean there is a close relation between the US 9D and the European aka Ger/Fr 9D? One could say that it's painfully obvious because they are both published by gamescampus(.com / .eu) but I have always wondered how far the correlation goes.

Especially seeing that gamescampus.eu would be better off just leaving their license off to you guys and including another server to the server merge.

Btw very good work Delimeter, keep it up. Can't remember anyone who has been as motivated as you since our migration to G1.

We are kind of like siblings who live in different countries but work in the same field. Most of the time we don't work directly together, but we can share a lot of experiences and support one another when needed. And it's different for different games - for example, we worked very closely with Europe during the launch of Carte because of the nature of the game.

Who associates with the associate producer?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 pm 

We all know we try to be like original. And it takes so many time and we still are years behind 9d KR.... so my naive quastion is!

How hard it whould be to just implament FULL Kr 9d here? like Get fresh 9d game( full korean version) and just put our characters to it.? I dont know if its even posible but if it is u guys should think about it...

Sry for my English. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 pm 

I was thinking... The next month long event will be Halloween I think. How about instead of the oxide masks and pumpkin masks we get permanent glowing eye masks. We had these masks on acclaim. There really wasnt anything too special about them except they gave some HP and VE. But the best part is they made our chars eyes glow. Even under our decos. You can see a topic discussing a little of this in the following link. viewtopic.php?f=590&t=115987

PS. Sorry if this may be the wrong link im posting from my droid.

Signature thanks to HellZPaWn
Took a 4 month leave and came back to a non hacked acct.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:56 pm 

WhiteRay wrote:
We all know we try to be like original. And it takes so many time and we still are years behind 9d KR.... so my naive quastion is!

How hard it whould be to just implament FULL Kr 9d here? like Get fresh 9d game( full korean version) and just put our characters to it.? I dont know if its even posible but if it is u guys should think about it...

Sry for my English. :)

I think this would probably break the game. There are a lot of differences between our version and theirs.

_Ap0calyps3_ wrote:
I was thinking... The next month long event will be Halloween I think. How about instead of the oxide masks and pumpkin masks we get permanent glowing eye masks. We had these masks on acclaim. There really wasnt anything too special about them except they gave some HP and VE. But the best part is they made our chars eyes glow. Even under our decos. You can see a topic discussing a little of this in the following link. viewtopic.php?f=590&t=115987

PS. Sorry if this may be the wrong link im posting from my droid.

I'll keep this in mind when we talk about the Halloween event with Zerodin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:46 pm 

Closing this thread now.

This was fun...maybe I can do it more often. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3