Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: [Notice] Dev requests
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:46 am 

Hi everyone,

I'm discussing our future update plans with the devs (JoongWon Games, formerly known as Zerodin), and here is what I asked for as the highest priority "feature" additions, in no particular order:

Small Changes:

Better Tender Stones for the Item Shop
    Better Banner Combination Rates
    Refinement Rate for +12 Improved

Content Updates:

Weapon Crafting
    Clothing Refinement
    Icy Dungeon
    Master & Disciple Update
    High Level Daily Quests
    "3rd Role" Skills

Note that we will not necessarily get all of these, or get them in the next patch. But this is what we are discussing with the devs right now.

Who associates with the associate producer?

Post subject: Re: Dev requests
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:56 am 

Deli, if you don't get these updates soon. You guys will be in big trouble. Most of us are hanging on by a thin thread and its only because we have spent our money (lots of it) and are reluctant to et it all go so easily.

There are bigger and seemingly better things out there; not to mention others versions are up-to-date on updates. We have been stuck in a rut for too long.

I would PM you my thoughts but I don't know if you answer to PMs; I did Pm you once..... and my thoughts can;t exactly be discussed on forum as they would violate the rules.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:44 am 

Location: Ermm.. Earth..?? If there's still a thingy called Earth.. ('.' *)
Mr. Delimiter.. can you add C12 Lightfoot as well as HG10 level caps to your request.. this is necessary to repent the charm of other "unspeakable" server..??

Anyway.. thanks for the will to share this information.. let's hope for a bright future for our version ..

(*´・人・`)(*´_ _`)

Happy Holiday everyone.. Cheers.. !!! (✿◠‿◠)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 am 

Only thing I would add to that list would be a working OX map :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 am 

New skills
c12 LF
More content as in quests (for higher levels)
Icy Dungeon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:10 am 

I'd say if you could demand something that would be cloth refinement, because people will need Everlasting stones and Blood Essence again so the market will start working again and people will have gold to move along from player to player again, I'd say it's a must have.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:09 pm 

Hey delimiter,

Thank you for letting us know what is going on with the future update plans of 9Dragons. Since you and JoongWon Games are still in the discussion process, I can’t comment much on this. However, I think all the priority updates you have given out for discussion are worth to implement in our 9Dragons version. Last but not least, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your team! I hope you guys will continue working hard to improve our game 9Dragons. Cheers and see you all in game to celebrate this holiday season.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:49 am 

Maybe You can add to this list:

- HG1 0,0% level cap - fix for IM12 CB
- Opening "trade" option for weapons

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:26 am 

Make more than 50 max friends on friendlist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 pm 

delimiter wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm discussing our future update plans with the devs (JoongWon Games, formerly known as Zerodin), and here is what I asked for as the highest priority "feature" additions, in no particular order:

Small Changes:

Better Tender Stones for the Item Shop
    Better Banner Combination Rates
    Refinement Rate for +12 Improved

Content Updates:

Weapon Crafting
    Clothing Refinement
    Icy Dungeon
    Master & Disciple Update
    High Level Daily Quests
    "3rd Role" Skills

Note that we will not necessarily get all of these, or get them in the next patch. But this is what we are discussing with the devs right now.

No Offense, but many things in this list - other Publishers (Claimed) to ask about them or be in discussion about them and we never got any of them. I Pray your "Discussing" Skills are C12!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:57 pm 

kProphetk wrote:
I Pray your "Discussing" Skills are C12!!!!

nah.. its an active, so its stuck at c10 :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:31 pm 

More importantly:

Lower time of impervious or make it removeable like a buff from a pill

Post subject: perma bags
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:39 pm 

just wondering, seeing as the christmas deco has 30 day bags with it and when you put the bags over the top of your permanent bags they then get shifted back into your inventory,

thus giving you the ability to then transfer them back into storage, why is it that we cant take them off our character if we want to delete that character...

Being a item mall item we should have the ability to put those bags onto what ever character we would like to, and not that we loose them completely if we delete the character that they have been implemented on.....

Please give us the ability to remove the item mall bags when we choose to!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: perma bags
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:51 pm 

shakra_73 wrote:
just wondering, seeing as the christmas deco has 30 day bags with it and when you put the bags over the top of your permanent bags they then get shifted back into your inventory,

thus giving you the ability to then transfer them back into storage, why is it that we cant take them off our character if we want to delete that character...

Being a item mall item we should have the ability to put those bags onto what ever character we would like to, and not that we loose them completely if we delete the character that they have been implemented on.....

Please give us the ability to remove the item mall bags when we choose to!!!!!!!!!

Well if they do that, then they would have to allow Event weps to be moved, Scrolled weps to be moved and blah blah blah!

See whr that can lead us?

Not saying I dont agree, but if they do one item like that, then others will follow!

Post subject: Re: perma bags
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:05 pm 

kProphetk wrote:
shakra_73 wrote:

Well if they do that, then they would have to allow Event weps to be moved, Scrolled weps to be moved and blah blah blah!

See whr that can lead us?

Not saying I dont agree, but if they do one item like that, then others will follow!

i understand what you are saying but weapons arent in the item mall,
i look at the bags in the same line of decos they are a part of your clothing and you can move them, if weapons were available in the item mall then your response would be a good one but they arent in the item mall. But we all have our opinions and i appreciate yours aswell... each to his own...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next