Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Dev requests
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 am 

harikimaru wrote:
harikimaru wrote:
delimiter wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm discussing our future update plans with the devs (JoongWon Games, formerly known as Zerodin), and here is what I asked for as the highest priority "feature" additions, in no particular order:

Small Changes:

Better Tender Stones for the Item Shop
    Better Banner Combination Rates
    Refinement Rate for +12 Improved

Content Updates:

Weapon Crafting
    Clothing Refinement
    Icy Dungeon
    Master & Disciple Update
    High Level Daily Quests
    "3rd Role" Skills

Note that we will not necessarily get all of these, or get them in the next patch. But this is what we are discussing with the devs right now.

All of it :D

Wait. not this one on red :lol:

I hope those will be cheaper than on kr server. The price of 1 200% tender stone is 10x the price of Blue Box ><. 50$ lmfao :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 pm 

Fullneo wrote:
harikimaru wrote:
delimiter wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm discussing our future update plans with the devs (JoongWon Games, formerly known as Zerodin), and here is what I asked for as the highest priority "feature" additions, in no particular order:

Small Changes:

Better Tender Stones for the Item Shop
    Better Banner Combination Rates
    Refinement Rate for +12 Improved

Content Updates:

Weapon Crafting
    Clothing Refinement
    Icy Dungeon
    Master & Disciple Update
    High Level Daily Quests
    "3rd Role" Skills

Note that we will not necessarily get all of these, or get them in the next patch. But this is what we are discussing with the devs right now.

Wait. not this one on red :lol:

I hope those will be cheaper than on kr server. The price of 1 200% tender stone is 10x the price of Blue Box ><. 50$ lmfao :D

Lol, I would like to pay 50$ to see someones head breaking his weapon with it.

Sp4rt4 -CS1- BoT Hybrid (lost -> G1)
Sp4rt4n -GB5- SF Healer
_-ABC-_ -OP5- WT Nuker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:22 am 

I really dont understand why we even post in these topics to the Dev's or GC Staff!

I mean - really how much are we even listened to about things that are needed or missing?

We never actually get them and for how long and how many publishers have posted these exact same topics to get nothing from them?

Been since Acclaim that all of this has been talked about by some staff member from that publisher and yet what has been done?

+12 refinement? Well to add +13-15, Yeah ok but +12's rate is either the same or worse then it was back in Acclaim - So nothing was done thr!

M/D Fixed - same - From Acclaim been talking about it!

Icy Dungeon - Again since Acclaim!

C12 LF - Acclaim!

Refinement cloths was even posted back in Acclaim at the end, showing them on a few SS in testing over on the Kr version!

Crafting - was supposed to be part of the game as well -Acclaim days!

So we go thru Acclaim-G1 to now GC and yet we are still waiting!

GC did raised DB-IM12 - Gz on that achievement - now we stuck once again - but with all these events and now 23 more days of lvling - HG must be close!

Need to get the hacking to 0% and we will be good (our Accounts as well as Spammers/macro users!)

Well lets just see whats patched tonight (if they add anything or fix anything) - then we can look to the future - if its not already been set in stone for 9D!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:26 am 

I'd say that this maintanace will have event removal and the usual bug and server check notice next to it so don't get your hopes up :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:51 am 

Merge Yin and give people with 3 characters over GB an option to move a character to a separate account.

You'll see an increase in population.

WindDragon
Unicorn/Muu/Moo - GER (deceased)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 am 

I would like to auction house.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:35 pm 

kProphetk wrote:
I really dont understand why we even post in these topics to the Dev's or GC Staff!

Very true. I've lost track of how long I've been trying to hammer home to them that having people level faster just means any newbies that do join up find out that much sooner that this game loses everything that normally keeps people playing, just as it gets tedious to level.

And yet... once again they are doing weeks of higher XP.

I don't know it they are being jerked around by the Devs, or if GC is run by people without a lick of sense. They are either fools of the highest order, or they know this game is doomed and are just sticking the only band aid on they can think of till it's retired.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are not complete fools, and take it all to mean this version of the game is never going to be treated as anything but a red headed step child by the devs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:12 pm 

There are sales constantly, probably indicates they're not making their desired revenue.

WindDragon
Unicorn/Muu/Moo - GER (deceased)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:50 pm 

FearlessRio wrote:
There are sales constantly, probably indicates they're not making their desired revenue.

From just refining alone, this game should be set for yrs, from the revenue!

I know thrs like 40 ppl thats made min of 5 IM weps alone in the last few months, add up thr other weps and say 1 IM wep to every IM-H lvl players thats screaming in Tibet everyday!

@ $50 a pop! I am sure something got paid for, someone got served, maybe not the Dev's but someone or something got paid for! Wonder what her or his name is was that got that check!!!

And after Santa - yeah,I dont think 9D is struggling to hold its weight in sales to keep updates coming!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:02 pm 

the exp events are the only thing they can come up with at the moment to keep the server active during the week.

only one GM so a GM event is not possible.

Don't complain, just do what I do. Spend more time working out :D :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3