Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Q&A 2/5/13
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 pm 

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if an announcement is up yet, but maintenance tonight has been postponed until tomorrow night to fix some issues with the patch. Tomorrow night's patch will start the Lunar New Year event.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you might have about 9 Dragons. I'll keep this thread open for a few hours.

Who associates with the associate producer?

Post subject: Re: Q&A 2/5/13
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 pm 

Cool, was just wondering.. Any big news received from the devs yet? like i mean big updates on things that was suggested previously. If so any dates for it?.. Also hows the +12 refine rate increase that was asked for coming along?.. Lastly any little teasers on the lunar event you can share? ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:10 pm 

No major updates right now. We don't have a lot of developer support at the moment aside from new events (which go to all regions), but we're told that they are working on getting more people to support us.

The last update we got was that the next project they're working on for us includes new skills.

During the lunar new year event, you'll get a box each day for logging in that includes consumables and rabbit hats. There will also be snake blood you can collect and turn in for timed accessories or more boxes.

Since I know someone will ask: as far as I know there's no item shop component.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 pm 

delimiter wrote:
. There will also be snake blood you can collect and turn in for timed accessories or more boxes.

Is this going to be like the trigram - whr we have to pay to turn in the drops again to a NPC and be hopeless in collecting enuff to even make anything?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:06 pm 

kProphetk wrote:
delimiter wrote:
. There will also be snake blood you can collect and turn in for timed accessories or more boxes.

Is this going to be like the trigram - whr we have to pay to turn in the drops again to a NPC and be hopeless in collecting enuff to even make anything?

We haven't seen the drop rate in action but probably not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:38 pm 

i have a question : when i comeback to hefei i have a new buff nam "celebration buff", but why when i go out hefei , that buff dissapeared ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 pm 

so santa gona be removed after the patch ?
and are we geting an Exp event along ? and if we will get exp event how many X ???
also any ETA about new skills ? or at least time range like are we going to get them this month ???
and about lunar event i seen on KR version site some pics of banners and scrolls for the event are we geting that too ???

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 am 

If people would read the first topics from this forum they would not ask repetitive questions. The banners and scrolls that appear in Korean version are for the quiz map rewards, so unless they do a quiz here you wont see those. It's not GC style to give permanent super rewards no matter what.

Also as a question for delimiter, what are you going to do about the games "apetite" for making players use IM to play it, as in best items in game come from the Item Mall. Even thou I know the answer I just want to put the question here to see a respons to it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:51 am 

Furia_Alba wrote:
If people would read the first topics from this forum they would not ask repetitive questions. The banners and scrolls that appear in Korean version are for the quiz map rewards, so unless they do a quiz here you wont see those. It's not GC style to give permanent super rewards no matter what.

Also as a question for delimiter, what are you going to do about the games "apetite" for making players use IM to play it, as in best items in game come from the Item Mall. Even thou I know the answer I just want to put the question here to see a respons to it.

well i did read the first topic i just wonder if they would give us that ''prement super reward'' even tho +1 scroll dont look that super -_- and maybe puting blue banner in IM for short period of time as the event goes since they wont give it for free =)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:23 am 

As super rewards? We had plenty if you ask me

+40 cakes
hermit event with x3 cards, etc
temp banner event (yes it was temp... but still)
TS from last year event

No, we had enough "super rewards"

@Deli, is there any eta about new content update? skills/daily quests/etc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 am 

kremers78 wrote:

+40 cakes
TS from last year event

As I see it, you misread what I said, you only read super rewards, not "permanent super rewards". See the difference?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:18 am 

Furia_Alba wrote:
kremers78 wrote:

+40 cakes
TS from last year event

As I see it, you misread what I said, you only read super rewards, not "permanent super rewards". See the difference?

i certainly see the difference! But that is exactly what i mean, we are getting enough rewards (super, permanent, non permanent) during events.. The problem we have with this game is that we do not have enough events like this.. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:36 am 

Are we going to get our lvl cap raised? Seeing new skills coming soon, what about having the lvl cap raised as well. Been 100% on 2 chars for a while! Getting sick of seeing "Chi Breath" on my screen!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 am 

By seeing other region of 9D getting levels increase to HG, are we getting that soon too? It's very boring at IM12 level. Only thing we do is killing bosses over and over again. Also, what about Icy dungeon and weapon craft system? 9D have the same dev team but it seems like US 9D are so behind.

LuongSonBac Hero League
Heaven's Gate
"Mess with the best, Die like the rest"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 am 

I'd love a TS event :P Wasent around when it was :P And since the TS are really raising in Price, it would be nice to even out the market some :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next