Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Q&A 2/22
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 am 

I'm sure some of you guys have been wanting to ask some questions. I think Delimiter's Q&A session was pretty cool so I'll be keeping this part going.

It's Friday, the weekend is almost here!!

So, let me introduce myself..I'm FC3S, here to help out. There has been many changes since I last saw 9 Dragons, so I'm doing a lot of catching up. Not just that, I'm trying to see where we are at as well. From what I have gathered so far, there were many delays in upcoming content that kept getting push back. Instead of posting exact dates of when I expect things to come, lets keep at a rough estimate.

I don't have much to tell you guys about update as of yet. I'm still trying to work things out and getting up to date on A LOT of things. GM Venus has filled me on some, but GM Venus says there's more that I need to know about as well. So...I'll be trying to get into the groove of things for the next couple of weeks, catching up and I'll be actually playing the game to see these changes for myself as well. Sometimes it's a lot esier to just play than to hear, that way I can have fun while checking out all the changes.

Let's get onto the session...Got questions? Hopefully I'll have some answers.

Let's try to not turn this into a live DQ&A session. There's the DQ&A section for that, plus I don't want to hint or possibly discuss account details as that info should remain private in order to protect you.

9 DRAGONS STAFF

Post subject: Re: Q&A 2/22
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 am 

My concerns are as follows.

Lvl Cap raised to HG lvls asap - Boring sittng at IM 12 100% and nothing really to do but bosses or start a new char! Got 3 capped chars - like to move forward like the other versions.

Base drop rate raised to 2x min as well as adjusting skill xp - ppl are lvling chars with nooblet skills due to xp higher then skill rate.

+12 Refinement adjusted or something PLZ!

Banner combination adjusted or something!

TS 200% for players to obtain!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 am 

^

Noted..I'll actually be reviewing other services to see where they are at. I did see a few things on the Korean service that I wanted to discuss with their team more about to see when we'll be getting those.

"Banner combination adjusted or something!"

Any suggestions?

9 DRAGONS STAFF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:58 am 

FC3S wrote:
^

Noted..I'll actually be reviewing other services to see where they are at. I did see a few things on the Korean service that I wanted to discuss with their team more about to see when we'll be getting those.

"Banner combination adjusted or something!"

Any suggestions?

Put all the banners on Blue Treasure Box :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 am 

First off the premium package, you said it would be 're-packaged' and players will be compensated retroactively. To date nothing has been done to the premium state. Either make it a package or reduce the price on the current 'premium state'.

Secondly, def smash does not work on mobs in the first part of tibet. That should be an easy fix, no?

Thirdly, SRS dungeon needs to be completed and M&D systems as well.

Bring back the weapons trade even if its not the full system.

Your exp curve sux, its old and should be adjusted. Give players a reason to play when there is no even.

High level players dominate this game; keep us interested. those high level bosses that takes 4 hours and 8 hours to re-spawn, reduce the times to 30mins-60minutes tops.

LL dungeon is a problem, fix it. find a way to make all of us bored high level have a fair chance at this dungeon. maybe passes cna drop from LL mobs with a low chance, make the duingeonm monsters spawn more frequently (every 6 hours) and spawn enough of then spread out over the entire map so that the problem of KSing can be reduced.

We have a lot of old content that either needs to be completed or fixed. IF SRS is completed, thats another dungeon we can go back to enjoying. IF M&D is completed thats also something new. IF we can trade our weapons stats thats also something even without the refinement stones.

Drop rate should be increased but I think tibet should be especially increased. Teh fact is things are expensive in game, and with such low drop rate there is just no effective way of making the amount of money you need to get the right stuff. Even buying item mall stuff and reselling for gold is not a viable option anymore.

for instance if i want ot buy a banner, its gonna cost minimum 4billion in game gold...

we dont need more promises FCS, weneed results. Bring it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 am 

How about better server buffs that doesn't give any speed increase, or no buff at all.Everyone has capped speed because of these 50% speed increase, skills won't slow them either because they are nerfed.I say either raise speed cap or fix the nerf same goes for skills tgat decrease def or paralysis.

10% of Yins Population

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:09 pm 

Nice constructive feedbacks

Will be taking these into considerations. I'll also look into the bugs that's being reported too

9 DRAGONS STAFF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:54 pm 

Hi, thanks!!, well, would be nice to have frequently maintenances (twice a month at least)just as we had before, no matte if minimum bugs are fixed, that will give us the feeling that developers are really working on the game.

reduce deffence on Loulan inner part mobs, takes ages to kill one of them.

Place TS and TS200% in IM.

Place BM and GC (Dungeons) pazzes on IM, and make them collectible by other means in game (I know BM is collectable, but monopolized atm, as well as golden castle).

Banners should be collectable as well like in korean version (using ES and KJSB)

refinement rate increase from +12 and up.

scrolls +1, +2 collectable, or treasure boxes with a small drop rate from mobs.

Increase EoL drop rate.

SRS dungeon fix.

elix lvl 7 drops

All the above, as fixes and improvements, as a new content:

Clothes refining (make them "scale" able)
"3rd role" skills
icy dungeon
lvl cap raised to HG
LF ch 12
FC-PS wan daye weapons
weapons trading system

Thanks!!! and welcome!!

Btw. if you have ever questions or doubts, dont hesitate in asking on forums, u may not know the game on it's entirety and you can be helped by the comunity, you will see there are lots of ppl here willing to help you and the game.

HG4 Hyb LoB
HG1 War Shao
IM10 Nuk Shao
IM12 War WT
Since 2007 :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:42 pm 

You people really have high expectations, lt's so bad dissapointment will come soon enough after you have made these dreams.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:53 pm 

Furia_Alba wrote:
You people really have high expectations, lt's so bad dissapointment will come soon enough after you have made these dreams.

We all are dissapointed on the handling of game, but we still want to see it grow, if at least one of these improvements are made I'll be happy, we are right now in (somehow) the worst case escenario, so any improvement/fix will be most welcome.

If u have nothing interesting to quote, please avoid posting useless and pessimistic opinions.

HG4 Hyb LoB
HG1 War Shao
IM10 Nuk Shao
IM12 War WT
Since 2007 :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:08 pm 

Thank you everyone who posted feedbacks and suggestions. I'm making a list of these things to go over with GM Venus. I'll also be discussing the bugs with the Korea's dev team so that we can at least plan for these fixes instead of having no fixes at all.

Until the next Q&A session keep gaming!

9 DRAGONS STAFF

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]