Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:39 pm 

Hello everyone!

Happy Friday the 13th O_O! So its been a while now since the last Q&A session. FC3S has been really busy behind the scene planning future updates for 9D as well as DC. That's why he hasn't been on forums. I'm so glad now that we're a bit caught up to normal status. As you may have notice, I've been responding to threads on forum. Things were a bit hectic back in May due to the server issue. Tons of DQAs, work behind the scene and much more. However, the storm went away and finally the sun has risen.

Anyhow, feel free to ask me questions.

Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:33 pm 

Will there be another storm soon? :shock:

Edit: ok serious talk now tho i used google chrome when i clicked on the raffle thing and it says it got too many redirect loops or something like that...how do i fix that?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:30 pm 

How long will it take to have the Option Switch Runes fixed? (I appreciate the time talking and working with me the other night with rune testing! TYVM! ;) 8-) )

Loulan Boss missing since last year March-April time frame. Reported several times.

Will this be fixed as well

On map in below link it is boss #4 - Wears White Shadows Deco (White/Blue Deco).

http://9dragonsquest.blogspot.com/2012/ ... oulan.html

Whn will WSC Stacking be fixed as well?

Why not just have a relog buff of this +20 seeing its our new GM Buff.

Will we get and 3x drop (Full) weekend events anytime soon? Or is 2x it from now on?

GN will check back whn I wake.

Last edited by kProphetk on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 pm 

Can you tell us what suggestions you made to JWG about Yin?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 am 

Why is cloth refining with such a high dificulty to make with Dragon blood, I mean there is like no chance to make a +7 cloth without losing the cloth (I lost 5 out 5) and so without using item mall a person should better not even try to refine cloths.

And why aren;t there level 7 elixirs in either of the 2 Immortal level dungeons as icy dungeon or Loulan dungeon, even thou in main version of 9 Dragons, aka Korean server you can get level 7 elixirs from the loot room boxes.

Why aren't the ao dai bags in the item mall permanent?

And the raffle event a person can't get more than 500 cc a month cumulated reward as in 10 days max of 50 cc wins? And 11th day you can't spin anymore?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:24 am 

My questions

Whats the reason behind the Sun Wukong Costume's 30 day for 1790cc and the perm with no stats for 1000cc? Make no sense at all. My Scale Deco was 1790 and its Perm..

Blue Box's need the useless stuff taken out of them, no need to spend that kind of money (real or in game) to get a Hat Coupon or something else that you cant get rid of.

Put the Ao Dai deco PERM in the IM for 1790cc and it will sell like hot cakes!

Clothing refine just sucks! hard to make +5 while others make +10 all day long.

Wep refine, We see sooooo many players making back to back +13+14+15 all at one time.
Thinking this really needs to be looked at.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:56 am 

Also how long will the raffle exist?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 am 

Shunrai wrote:
Will there be another storm soon? :shock:

Edit: ok serious talk now tho i used google chrome when i clicked on the raffle thing and it says it got too many redirect loops or something like that...how do i fix that?

Hi Shunrai,

:lol:

Regarding your question about the raffle, the link GamsCampus sent to your email initially is the link you use to spin. You must click on the link in your email in order to spin. We were told that each link sent to users are encrypted. Basically, if you have 2 accounts, you must sign out, then go to your email account corresponding to your GamesCampus account, click on the link we sent to spin for that specific account. Users can spin 1 time per account, 2 account max per IP address, per day until you have reach threshold.

http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/no ... ail/1/6033

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 am 

kProphetk wrote:
How long will it take to have the Option Switch Runes fixed? (I appreciate the time talking and working with me the other night with rune testing! TYVM! ;) 8-) )

Loulan Boss missing since last year March-April time frame. Reported several times.

Will this be fixed as well

On map in below link it is boss #4 - Wears White Shadows Deco (White/Blue Deco).

http://9dragonsquest.blogspot.com/2012/ ... oulan.html

Whn will WSC Stacking be fixed as well?

Why not just have a relog buff of this +20 seeing its our new GM Buff.

Will we get and 3x drop (Full) weekend events anytime soon? Or is 2x it from now on?

GN will check back whn I wake.

Hi Prophet,

A1.) There are a set of options you can switch out using the rune. Each weapons has their own set of options and are randomly distributed. Weapon trade however will give you options that you may not receive from switch rune. The system that we have currently is not complete. There are stone you can use to upgrade weapon option rank which is not available in our version.

A2.) Yes, the missing boss was reported back in April. However, we are still waiting for a fix.

A3.) We have been bugging the devs regarding the WSC issue. Again, we are still waiting for a fix.

A4.) In order to do something like that, we will need the devs help to patch it in game. As such, the only time you will see re-log for rebuff is during an exclusive in game event for all version otherwise GMs will have to manually buff servers.

A5.) Keep an eye out on our event announcement. For the time being, I don't know... :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:04 am 

Ryannnnn wrote:

Hi Ryannnnn,

- server transfer option
- Change Jinan/Datong back to PVE.
- Add in level difference achievement in combat (PK)
- increase character creation slot to 6 and server merge.

Please remember that all details are subject to change until we actually announce it. The suggestions listed above is what we have suggested, but it's really up to the devs to make the final call.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:26 am 

Furia_Alba wrote:
Why is cloth refining with such a high dificulty to make with Dragon blood, I mean there is like no chance to make a +7 cloth without losing the cloth (I lost 5 out 5) and so without using item mall a person should better not even try to refine cloths.

And why aren;t there level 7 elixirs in either of the 2 Immortal level dungeons as icy dungeon or Loulan dungeon, even thou in main version of 9 Dragons, aka Korean server you can get level 7 elixirs from the loot room boxes.

Why aren't the ao dai bags in the item mall permanent?

And the raffle event a person can't get more than 500 cc a month cumulated reward as in 10 days max of 50 cc wins? And 11th day you can't spin anymore?

Hi Furia_Alba,

A1.) We think the system is fair enough for cash shop users and non cash shop users.

A2.) We've been asking devs regarding the loot in Icy dungeon, but currently waiting for a respond.

A3.) The Ao Dai bags are in the item shop permanently.

A4.) The current minimum CC winning limit for players is at 500 CC. Anytime a player surpasses that amount, you are no longer eligible to participate in the raffle event for this month. You will have to wait until our next month's raffle event to have a chance at some free CC!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:36 am 

RobotChicken wrote:
My questions

Whats the reason behind the Sun Wukong Costume's 30 day for 1790cc and the perm with no stats for 1000cc? Make no sense at all. My Scale Deco was 1790 and its Perm..

Blue Box's need the useless stuff taken out of them, no need to spend that kind of money (real or in game) to get a Hat Coupon or something else that you cant get rid of.

Put the Ao Dai deco PERM in the IM for 1790cc and it will sell like hot cakes!

Clothing refine just sucks! hard to make +5 while others make +10 all day long.

Wep refine, We see sooooo many players making back to back +13+14+15 all at one time.
Thinking this really needs to be looked at.

Hi RobotChicken,

1.) There's actually no reason behind the pricing of each items. The 30 days Sun Wukong costumes come with bags space and nicer stats.

2.) Thank you for your recommendation! :P

3.) Please keep in mind that the high refinement are there to give you a chance to earn such achieve over time; one should not expect to receive them by default.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:42 am 

[GM] Venus wrote:
A3.) The Ao Dai bags are in the item shop permanently.

I think he means why there isn't an Ao Dai bag that has no expiration date.

[GM] Venus wrote:
Ryannnnn wrote:

Hi Ryannnnn,

- server transfer option
- Change Jinan/Datong back to PVE.
- Add in level difference achievement in combat (PK)
- increase character creation slot to 6 and server merge.

Please remember that all details are subject to change until we actually announce it. The suggestions listed above is what we have suggested, but it's really up to the devs to make the final call.

This is interesting.

-Server transfer: From Yin to Yang or Yang to YIn? Do you mean having carbon copies of toons on either server to login whatever?

-Change Jinan/Datong back to PvE: What will this solve? In the broad scope of things, nothing IMO.

-Level difference achievement: Not sure what you mean by this?

-Character creation slot to 6 and merge: Not sure how many dedicated Yin players will want a merge to be honest.

Try asking JWG about them implementing Korean stat system AND bringing all the gear + skill changes + items to this realm. See what they say.

Acclaim mentioned this to Indy21 and they replied that changing the stat system would have a massive backlash on this realm as it did on the Korean realm. Acclaim more than likely got scared of losing it's biggest cash cow and let it go. G1 never really bothered... What will you guys do?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:55 am 

Cyanide72 wrote:

-Server transfer: From Yin to Yang or Yang to YIn? Do you mean having carbon copies of toons on either server to login whatever?

Try asking JWG about them implementing Korean stat system AND bringing all the gear + skill changes + items to this realm. See what they say.

Acclaim mentioned this to Indy21 and they replied that changing the stat system would have a massive backlash on this realm as it did on the Korean realm. Acclaim more than likely got scared of losing it's biggest cash cow and let it go. G1 never really bothered... What will you guys do?

Yep! An option for players to transfer their character to any server they wish. We don't have the details to how since the only version that have this option is VN and Kor.

It's not that simple as you think it is. Sure we can bring over Kor system/version, but everyone will have to start over from scratch.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:18 am 

[GM] Venus wrote:
Cyanide72 wrote:

Yep! An option for players to transfer their character to any server they wish. We don't have the details to how since the only version that have this option is VN and Kor.

It's not that simple as you think it is. Sure we can bring over Kor system/version, but everyone will have to start over from scratch.

lets not do that >_>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next