Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 pm 

Archforge wrote:
So they cant add a new server with a translated version of the kr server with a separate patch system so it doesnt corrupt or become corrupted by the hybrid version we have now?

I'm sure GC can allot a server to exclusively run the Korean stat system + all content updates. Either they don't want to or JongWon Games doesn't care enough about this realm to bother fixing it.

I've heard about 9D2 and more than likely, you can expect this game to be abandoned once that one is released.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:49 pm 

Cyanide72 wrote:
Archforge wrote:
So they cant add a new server with a translated version of the kr server with a separate patch system so it doesnt corrupt or become corrupted by the hybrid version we have now?

I'm sure GC can allot a server to exclusively run the Korean stat system + all content updates. Either they don't want to or JongWon Games doesn't care enough about this realm to bother fixing it.

I've heard about 9D2 and more than likely, you can expect this game to be abandoned once that one is released.

We're pretty sure we can allot a server exclusively with Kor content, but our main concern is how many players would start over and play on that server. As far as NineDragons Begins, well that's a totally different version/gameplay than the current 9Dragons. I don't think that JWG would abandoned the current 9Dragons once NineDragons Begins released since the current version is still underdevelopment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:51 pm 

Shunrai wrote:
tried it on IE as well and got this

Thanks Shunrai! I will talk to our tech team on Monday regarding this issue.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:55 pm 

[GM] Venus wrote:
Cyanide72 wrote:
Archforge wrote:

We're pretty sure we can allot a server exclusively with Kor content, but our main concern is how many players would start over and play on that server. As far as NineDragons Begins, well that's a totally different version/gameplay than the current 9Dragons. I don't think that JWG would abandoned the current 9Dragons once NineDragons Begins released since the current version is still underdevelopment.

it would be great if they could combine 9d and 9d2 somehow like let us transfer our accounts to 9d2 or so kind of like how we transfered from g1 to gc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:57 pm 

Shunrai wrote:

it would be great if they could combine 9d and 9d2 somehow like let us transfer our accounts to 9d2 or so kind of like how we transfered from g1 to gc

It would, but it's not going to happen since both games are different.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:01 pm 

[GM] Venus wrote:
Shunrai wrote:

by different you mean...and why cant the 9d2 version be an upgrade to the current 9d? cant they implement it into this version?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:09 pm 

Shunrai wrote:
[GM] Venus wrote:
Shunrai wrote:

by different you mean...and why cant the 9d2 version be an upgrade to the current 9d? cant they implement it into this version?

NineDragons Begins has a different storyline, interface, play style, graphic, feature, platform, database, developers, and much more.

Because both version are different that's why it can't be upgraded. For an example, Asda Story and Asda 2. Everyone from Asda 2 have to start over and the same goes for RFonline, if they decided to get the expansion 1.5 they will also have to start over with no character transfer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:14 pm 

well now the question is which one will you guys keep and if its 9D how will you guys keep it running?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:20 pm 

Shunrai wrote:
well now the question is which one will you guys keep and if its 9D how will you guys keep it running?

Well, that's a hard question to answer because it's not really up to me to decide :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 pm 

Any chance of getting these updates?

- New karma system (as in russia version)
- Complete M&D system: Stuck at master lvl 3 and 500,000 contribution point max, no quests to go beyond
- Banners combine system
- CC dungeon / HG weapon

Does stacking WSC belongs to this violation by GC?

Violation: Exploiting Gameplay/bug/auto buffing
1st offense: 1 week ban
2nd offense: 1 month ban
3rd offense: permanent ban

Please give a clear answer yes or no.
Hope you still remember zero tolerance to hacking/cheats

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:44 pm 

[GM] Venus wrote:
I don't think that JWG would abandoned the current 9Dragons once NineDragons Begins released since the current version is still underdevelopment.

C'mon Venus, who are you kidding? The devs can't handle 1 game with a billion different realms, how on earth do you expect them to handle 2 games? Unless they miraculously acquire a massive staff to handle everything properly, I don't see two games being concurrently developed and supported. It'll be a case of out with the old and in with the new IMO.

Either way, thanks for the insight.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:27 pm 

Venus, making everything tradable thru Im dont make it fair to non Im users, whn prices in game ar as high as they are. Players need means to make gold by npc'ing drops. making drop rate events as 1x default and 2x max on weekends (whn most can play for more hours) is killing the moral of many players.

We all love this game, but making it a job that none want to go to is what GC is doing. 9D used to be fun, gather EoL, getting event drops, doing GM collection events, things of that nature are what keep many playing. But whn you have to sit 100 hours to make 700 mill, no1 wants to do that. New players go to Hefei, see prices and think "how the hell can i get that!" And start to grind, lvl fast, but need elixirs, refine cloths, weps, tears, scales, JS, Deco's, materials to make better cloths and weps. By the time a char is say 2nd role, they give up.

Why not make a poll or post and annoucne in game - Asking players to vote on better drop rates. XP is cool, we all love that, Skill is lovely xp we all want and need. I lvl'd my bot to IM 4 and still had over 1/2 if not 3/4 of my smashes that needed to max out. This is cuz of the Xp rates and skill not being eqaul or correct. Something I have asked and talked about since day 1.

Now the economy is crazy and so many players want and need drop event, but 1x base and 2x at best on drops is wat we get. Playing for most dont happen unelss thrs a decent drop. Just look at TTE stats of server vs 2x or normal drop rates.

All I am asking is to give it a try. Remember the week long 3-4x drop we had, OMG that was lovely! Even if I cant play, everyone else loved it. Map shouts was crazy with players yelling "EoL!!!!"

Now we get an EoL, not many will even say a word. Players need and want a means to play, and just lvligng isnt the means anymore.

Whn we hit IM 12, it used to mean something. Now its - "OH Prophet lvl'd Another char to IM12 Whoopty DOO!" has no meaning cuz its so common.

+7 clothes isnt fair whn you have to spend on IM things to just make it, and if you cant afford, or have to grind at IM 12 for weeks, months to make 1 part +7, and get a CK stat on warrior refine, who wants to start over?

Maybe you should try it and see what us player really go thru and not use GM tools!
At IM12, gather your EoL, steel, FS/Eyes, Bead of the BD, and get ur IM wep. Asking around for sum1 to use thr slot, not knowing if you will get scammed or not. Then gather gold to get all the scales, tears, JS, refine epi (cuz you cant KS to get it.

Then refine it, not having 1 TS in your bag, so now you have to go buy from other players. Then try to get +12 or higher, with no TS and get your 200% like non IM users do.

Then grind again to get your BE to refine, farm, ks/camp bosses.

Once all thats done - gear your char with H4 Parts, that you either buy from players or farm KJ for ES, make your 1st full set, then refine it how you wish, and get a stat you cant use. Start all over and see how it is.

You dont get it!

If cloths could have a item to change useless stats and not break or loose on +7, then its fair. Id rather farm for parts and get a useless stat, knowing that at +7 i wont loose my cloth, but it will reduce in refine, i would be happy and excited to keep trying, cuz I know i got a chance to still have fun. But to do all the above, and end up with warrior refine and get CK AR increased by 3% on +7, Im like WTF!

Anyways nuff said. GN!

Become us and you will see.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:59 pm 

[GM] Venus wrote:
Cyanide72 wrote:

-Server transfer: From Yin to Yang or Yang to YIn? Do you mean having carbon copies of toons on either server to login whatever?

Try asking JWG about them implementing Korean stat system AND bringing all the gear + skill changes + items to this realm. See what they say.

Acclaim mentioned this to Indy21 and they replied that changing the stat system would have a massive backlash on this realm as it did on the Korean realm. Acclaim more than likely got scared of losing it's biggest cash cow and let it go. G1 never really bothered... What will you guys do?

Yep! An option for players to transfer their character to any server they wish. We don't have the details to how since the only version that have this option is VN and Kor.

It's not that simple as you think it is. Sure we can bring over Kor system/version, but everyone will have to start over from scratch.

'
I actually find this a verry good thing. To start all over from scratch on a totally new server identic to KR server? with better rate ofc (no1 would want to play again years and years to get back to where we left). There would be people leaving, but have any idea how many people wanna play on the KR server?

Our version is already full of bugs and what not else (market is fluded with gold from goldsellers, new players have no chance to start and they quit in the 1st couple days, old players leaving losing out interest etc etc.).

I`d definetly like to start over on a brand new server with the latest updates from KR server and hell I bet I`m not the only one, even more I think this would make people, the ones that already quit this version to maybe get back here. Ofc some will rage on the open pvp enviorment, but after a while they will get used to it.

Its a waste of time to think of ideas how to "improve" this version (thats my idea).

so my question would be: IF it is for us to get KR server fully patches with latest updates, how long would it take for this change?

Image<-- Click Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:31 pm 

Update: it seems this account is the only one that gets the redirect loop i just tried with my other account and it worked fine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 am 

kProphetk wrote:
A1.) There are a set of options you can switch out using the rune. Each weapons has their own set of options and are randomly distributed. Weapon trade however will give you options that you may not receive from switch rune. The system that we have currently is not complete. There are stone you can use to upgrade weapon option rank which is not available in our version.

I understand all that Venus. But whn you trade your wep and get some stats, shouldnt the runes at least allow those same stats to be increased or decreased?

Like my IM Spear, I got a Gold Drop Stat on it during 0/30 trading, but I can not get this stat using runes. I CAN NOT get a Dmg increased by% higher then 6% using runes atm, nor can I get AR% above 6% whn using runes.

That is the issue venus, that the Runes used to give these stats higher, but they dont now.

I understand its not complete, but it was somehow changed or bugged and needs to be fixed at least to how it was whn we got it.

Here the things Venus talked about it : http://www.ninedragons.co.kr/informatio ... u_0906.asp

So with such stuff first you trad the weapon, if at the end you don't have the stat you want then you use switch rune for example and add rune if you want more.
Then you have those stone item that allow you to increase step by step each stat.
Switch rune is only here for switch stat and doesn't change the lvl at the end, but then combine with stone you have what you want :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next