Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:22 am 

[GM] Venus wrote:
Shunrai wrote:
Will there be another storm soon? :shock:

Edit: ok serious talk now tho i used google chrome when i clicked on the raffle thing and it says it got too many redirect loops or something like that...how do i fix that?

Hi Shunrai,

:lol:

Regarding your question about the raffle, the link GamsCampus sent to your email initially is the link you use to spin. You must click on the link in your email in order to spin. We were told that each link sent to users are encrypted. Basically, if you have 2 accounts, you must sign out, then go to your email account corresponding to your GamesCampus account, click on the link we sent to spin for that specific account. Users can spin 1 time per account, 2 account max per IP address, per day until you have reach threshold.

http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/no ... ail/1/6033

ok so i clicked the link in my email this is what i got

Attachments:
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png [ 44.51 KiB | Viewed 1827 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:33 am 

Shunrai wrote:
[GM] Venus wrote:
Shunrai wrote:
Will there be another storm soon? :shock:

Edit: ok serious talk now tho i used google chrome when i clicked on the raffle thing and it says it got too many redirect loops or something like that...how do i fix that?

Hi Shunrai,

:lol:

Regarding your question about the raffle, the link GamsCampus sent to your email initially is the link you use to spin. You must click on the link in your email in order to spin. We were told that each link sent to users are encrypted. Basically, if you have 2 accounts, you must sign out, then go to your email account corresponding to your GamesCampus account, click on the link we sent to spin for that specific account. Users can spin 1 time per account, 2 account max per IP address, per day until you have reach threshold.

http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/no ... ail/1/6033

ok so i clicked the link in my email this is what i got

Have you try the solution provided to you in the pop up? From the image, it seem like your browser is not loading correctly. The link in your address bar should take you to GamesCampus login screen.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:38 am 

[GM] Venus wrote:
Cyanide72 wrote:

-Server transfer: From Yin to Yang or Yang to YIn? Do you mean having carbon copies of toons on either server to login whatever?

Try asking JWG about them implementing Korean stat system AND bringing all the gear + skill changes + items to this realm. See what they say.

Acclaim mentioned this to Indy21 and they replied that changing the stat system would have a massive backlash on this realm as it did on the Korean realm. Acclaim more than likely got scared of losing it's biggest cash cow and let it go. G1 never really bothered... What will you guys do?

Yep! An option for players to transfer their character to any server they wish. We don't have the details to how since the only version that have this option is VN and Kor.

It's not that simple as you think it is. Sure we can bring over Kor system/version, but everyone will have to start over from scratch.

So the human race can send people to the moon yet we cant change code to allow us to get the same version as the koreans?

Could we just get a new server with all the KR features and keep it pvp then? Then anyone who wants to merge with Yang can?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:39 am 

I tried reloading it and im already signed in on my gamescampus account
and this is what i get after i reload it

Attachments:
RedirectLoop.png
RedirectLoop.png [ 49.81 KiB | Viewed 1816 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:41 am 

A1.) There are a set of options you can switch out using the rune. Each weapons has their own set of options and are randomly distributed. Weapon trade however will give you options that you may not receive from switch rune. The system that we have currently is not complete. There are stone you can use to upgrade weapon option rank which is not available in our version.

I understand all that Venus. But whn you trade your wep and get some stats, shouldnt the runes at least allow those same stats to be increased or decreased?

Like my IM Spear, I got a Gold Drop Stat on it during 0/30 trading, but I can not get this stat using runes. I CAN NOT get a Dmg increased by% higher then 6% using runes atm, nor can I get AR% above 6% whn using runes.

That is the issue venus, that the Runes used to give these stats higher, but they dont now.

I understand its not complete, but it was somehow changed or bugged and needs to be fixed at least to how it was whn we got it.

A2.) Yes, the missing boss was reported back in April. However, we are still waiting for a fix.

Hope your not referring to April of this yr, cuz it was last yr b4 merger (2012), that the boss vanished. Cuz KK and NH used to fight over them for th 15 day Epi. Was fun tbh.

Quote:
Furia_Alba wrote:
Why is cloth refining with such a high dificulty to make with Dragon blood, I mean there is like no chance to make a +7 cloth without losing the cloth (I lost 5 out 5) and so without using item mall a person should better not even try to refine cloths

Quote:
[GM] Venus
A1.) We think the system is fair enough for cash shop users and non cash shop users.

Not sure what you man by fair to non IM users. yes we can make up to +6 no worries ! Thats fair enuff for me.

+7-+10 "Item Mall" is needed for making this. Whether you can use it or not, you will loose your cloth trying to get a higher refine. So to protect all that you worked hard for, you "MUST" use an item that is only available thru IM.

Now if the Db just prevent your cloth from going lower in refine - YES! Perfect!

But it also prevents you from loosing your cloth. Now this is whr things get a lil messed up not just for IM users, but non IM users as well.

If we refine Warrior, why are do we end up on some Warr refines with CK stats? O we have CK Hybs - NO! Thats why we have Chi King Refine. So now this non IM player must re do his part, that may have taken him weels to just get to +7, he/she is now the owner of a worthless part that no1 can really use. A non IM player does this to 4 parts of 5, and all stats are nothing his role can use or any role for that matter. Do you think they will wish to continue trying or even playing?

If the sysy worked as to whr, you dont use a DB going for +7-10, you lost a lvl of refine, then I can see this being fair to all players. Just means you got a lot of work to do.

But to be forced to have to use a IM item, if you desire os to go +7, and say DB soars to 100kk each, what you think is going to happen? Drop events are only 2x. farming is hell atm and many just dont do it unless thrs drop event.

Plz dont take this wrong, but this shows lack of knowledge of how things really are as a player. hell all GC has to do, is use the GM tools to get wat it takes us week and months to make, even yrs. Took me almost the 2 yrs snce IM weps came for me to get something above +11, and I did not refine 1 of them myself,

Nothing atm, is remotley fair or set up for the non IM user to try and stay in game, that wishes to try and make thr chars better and competitive in 9D! All of us dont want to sit in hefei or villa and chat. But thats whr I am most of the time now due to hwo the game is being ran, Lost 4 members this past week, due to how things are. And a few more thinking about leaving game now.

It sux, i am trying to do all I can to keep my friend interest in game, giveing my gear and weps away that i worked for, But they look forward to a decent event on weekends, and come to see a 2x drop, they dont even log.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:44 am 

Shunrai wrote:

Have you spin for any other account?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:47 am 

[GM] Venus wrote:
Shunrai wrote:

nope this is the only account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:47 am 

Archforge wrote:
So the human race can send people to the moon yet we cant change code to allow us to get the same version as the koreans?

Could we just get a new server with all the KR features and keep it pvp then? Then anyone who wants to merge with Yang can?

No, it's not possible to get a new server with all the Kor feature sharing the same patch.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:01 pm 

Shunrai wrote:
[GM] Venus wrote:
Shunrai wrote:

nope this is the only account

Hmm... It seem like you have a browser issue. Make sure your PC time and date is set correctly. Please check the settings on Chrome.

Check your browser rules:
By allowing Google to set cookies.

Chrome settings > Advanced > Content settings ... > Cookies > Manage exceptions

Allow:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:03 pm 

[GM] Venus wrote:
Archforge wrote:

No, it's not possible to get a new server with all the Kor feature sharing the same patch.

So they cant add a new server with a translated version of the kr server with a separate patch system so it doesnt corrupt or become corrupted by the hybrid version we have now?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 pm 

Archforge wrote:
[GM] Venus wrote:
Archforge wrote:

So they cant add a new server with a translated version of the kr server with a separate patch system so it doesnt corrupt or become corrupted by the hybrid version we have now?

The new server will need it's own client/launcher to have its separate patch.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:09 pm 

If I report people abusing LOS spots in PvP and changing maps in Combat Mode will they be punished or I'm just wasting my time?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:24 pm 

@Prophet, All item mall items are tradable so players who do not want to pay do not have to.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:44 pm 

still get the same result =/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:54 pm 

tried it on IE as well and got this

Attachments:
Untitled1.png
Untitled1.png [ 28.34 KiB | Viewed 1767 times ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next