Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 am
Posts: 2932
Location: The stratosphere
I think the biggest issue to date is the fact that our version seems to be far behind the other versions.

Based on what you are saying the most practical way to do this would be to get a new server with the KR cotent, stats system etc. However, the draw-back si that players will have to start over from sratch.


If I am reading you correctly, GC is willing to do this but they are uncertain if it would be worthwhile to do so. Why don't you put it to a poll?

I think a server with full working up-to-date KR content will be incentive enough for people to start over. I mean alot did on the competing illegal server.

_________________
Image
Jamaican Proverb: Mischiff kum by de poun' an' go by de ownse.
Explanation: Mischief makers can stir up a tremendous amount of trouble with only a few words or maybe one action. The effects of this can be difficult to minimize.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:15 am
Posts: 3304
Location: Arad, Romania
I think the problem is it's a never ending gamble. :lol:

_________________
Life's hard, play more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Manitowoc WI
Fullneo wrote:
kProphetk wrote:
A1.) There are a set of options you can switch out using the rune. Each weapons has their own set of options and are randomly distributed. Weapon trade however will give you options that you may not receive from switch rune. The system that we have currently is not complete. There are stone you can use to upgrade weapon option rank which is not available in our version.

I understand all that Venus. But whn you trade your wep and get some stats, shouldnt the runes at least allow those same stats to be increased or decreased?

Like my IM Spear, I got a Gold Drop Stat on it during 0/30 trading, but I can not get this stat using runes. I CAN NOT get a Dmg increased by% higher then 6% using runes atm, nor can I get AR% above 6% whn using runes.

That is the issue Venus, that the Runes used to give these stats higher, but they dont now.


I understand its not complete, but it was somehow changed or bugged and needs to be fixed at least to how it was whn we got it.



Here the things Venus talked about it : http://www.ninedragons.co.kr/informatio ... u_0906.asp

So with such stuff first you trad the weapon, if at the end you don't have the stat you want then you use switch rune for example and add rune if you want more.
Then you have those stone item that allow you to increase step by step each stat.
Switch rune is only here for switch stat and doesn't change the lvl at the end, but then combine with stone you have what you want :)



I seen your guide to Add/Switch runes, and I assume you played around with it as well.

Now whn your do trading, say you got Dmg increased by 6% on Critical hit (Lowest for IM weps), now you can use a switch Rune and change it for any other stat that you may feel is better. But if you switch enuff, you can get Dmg increased by 9 or 10% on Critical Hit (High/Highest). So saying that Switch Runes dont change the lvl of the stats is incorrect and that this item or w/e is wat we need to do that is incorrect.

If this is correct that this item is the only way we are supposed to be able to change the lvl itself, then the runes are bugged as I said.

But neither of you are understanding what i am saying.

With trading, you can get stats on "ANY" IM or other wep, that you can not get with runes. I have used so many to know this. I got a gold drop stat on my IM Spear, but with runes I can not get this stat.

Trust me, Ive been trying to get a higher dmg stats, that I could get with trading, and accidentally change the stat with a rune, and now I can not get the higher dmg stat back, or AR Stat above 6%. So something is bugged, either the runes are or we need this item to fix our stats. Which is it?

BTW - Skills Issues Topic has not been touched or commented on by GM or any GC Staff. Whats going with the Skills bugs/typo's/issues?

viewtopic.php?f=590&t=132414&start=15

Like to know about hybs Dmg buff, why is it only set for Dmg and not both Dmg and CK Dmg, knowing that by default, its the only role that is truly meant to be played as melee and ck, so this buff should work for both sides of the chars skills

Cuz as a CK hyb, its worthless to even lvl, it does not affect or benefit the CK side of the roles dmg.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:47 am
Posts: 600
A nice Q&A thread becomes whining thread by same people again. Nice.

GM Venus. Has any GMs been involved in the game? For example, play from the regular player perspective? I believe that if more GMs understand the in game situation, the more they will see who's right and wrong and what needs to be done. I know you have used some of your characters to test new materials before but would that be too time consuming for a GM to play the game from scratch to learn more about it?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 am
Posts: 57
There has been a few of these Q&As over the last couple of years with some of the issues raised still being unanswered/unresolved. Can you please check those former Q&As and see if you can provide any further info on any of the topics raised there. Xp curve, premi packages, bug fixes etc.
Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Manitowoc WI
Ryannnnn wrote:
A nice Q&A thread becomes whining thread by same people again. Nice.

GM Venus. Has any GMs been involved in the game? For example, play from the regular player perspective? I believe that if more GMs understand the in game situation, the more they will see who's right and wrong and what needs to be done. I know you have used some of your characters to test new materials before but would that be too time consuming for a GM to play the game from scratch to learn more about it?


If your talking about me, then plz hush, cuz Venus was in Hefei, with me playing with Runes. She was testing what I am asking about to be fixed. But if you do the same thing, then you as well would know that something isnt right with this system.

She and Fellneo are not aware that some stats can be on achieved by trading ONLY, while runes do not allow the same stats to be achieved by using them. As well as the runes are either giving higher stats then they should for some, while not doing it for other stats that they give. I am just pointing that out.

I am not whinning or crying, if it dont get fixed oh well, I pvp and Ks with wat stats I have. But it does need to be looked at by Venus, so that she can report exactly what is going on.

Cuz as she is saying as well as Fullneo, is that you can only go from Lowest-Highest, thru the use of the missing item, but atm, you can go from Lowest to Highest (on some) without this item.

So I am asking a question and showing thr findings is incorrect for now.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Posts: 2498
Location: Hefei
kProphetk wrote:

She and Fellneo are not aware that some stats can be on achieved by trading ONLY, while runes do not allow the same stats to be achieved by using them. As well as the runes are either giving higher stats then they should for some, while not doing it for other stats that they give. I am just pointing that out.

I am not whinning or crying, if it dont get fixed oh well, I pvp and Ks with wat stats I have. But it does need to be looked at by Venus, so that she can report exactly what is going on.

Cuz as she is saying as well as Fullneo, is that you can only go from Lowest-Highest, thru the use of the missing item, but atm, you can go from Lowest to Highest (on some) without this item.

Prophet,
It is not good to assume that just because you switched easily before, that there is suddenly a bug when you're having troubles. We have already told you that the system is not complete. The reason I'm telling you this is because the devs have already confirmed it with me and provided me data to verify this matter. For example, if you like the option "Damage", well you should keep it as so and with the stone you can upgrade the step/rank of the option to medium, high, higher, or highest. True on some options you can go from low to highest, it's because those options are set to your weapon. Each weapons has their own set of options.

_________________
Image Facebook | Image Twitter | Image YouTube
9Dragons - Martial Art/Fantasy MMORPG!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Posts: 2498
Location: Hefei
QiaoFeng78 wrote:
Any chance of getting these updates?

- New karma system (as in russia version)
- Complete M&D system: Stuck at master lvl 3 and 500,000 contribution point max, no quests to go beyond
- Banners combine system
- CC dungeon / HG weapon



Does stacking WSC belongs to this violation by GC?

Violation: Exploiting Gameplay/bug/auto buffing
1st offense: 1 week ban
2nd offense: 1 month ban
3rd offense: permanent ban

Please give a clear answer yes or no.
Hope you still remember zero tolerance to hacking/cheats

Hi QiaoFeng78,

We are requesting contents similar to Kor version and no other. With that said, some content may not be compatible with our version due to previous changes in the past.

We normally take appropriate actions when we verify that the user have equipped more than 1 WSC since WSC cannot be equipped simultaneously. Please keep in mind, it is entirely to the staff's discretion as to how severe a violation is.

_________________
Image Facebook | Image Twitter | Image YouTube
9Dragons - Martial Art/Fantasy MMORPG!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Manitowoc WI
[GM] Venus wrote:
kProphetk wrote:

She and Fellneo are not aware that some stats can be on achieved by trading ONLY, while runes do not allow the same stats to be achieved by using them. As well as the runes are either giving higher stats then they should for some, while not doing it for other stats that they give. I am just pointing that out.

I am not whinning or crying, if it dont get fixed oh well, I pvp and Ks with wat stats I have. But it does need to be looked at by Venus, so that she can report exactly what is going on.

Cuz as she is saying as well as Fullneo, is that you can only go from Lowest-Highest, thru the use of the missing item, but atm, you can go from Lowest to Highest (on some) without this item.

Prophet,
It is not good to assume that just because you switched easily before, that there is suddenly a bug when you're having troubles. We have already told you that the system is not complete. The reason I'm telling you this is because the devs have already confirmed it with me and provided me data to verify this matter. For example, if you like the option "Damage", well you should keep it as so and with the stone you can upgrade the step/rank of the option to medium, high, higher, or highest. True on some options you can go from low to highest, it's because those options are set to your weapon. Each weapons has their own set of options.



Was going to PM you, but seeing yours is disabled ill post here.

I am not assuming anything.

Whn we got the runes. I had a low Dmg stat. I used it not only on my IM weps, but my event weps as well. I went from Dmg 4% on event weps to 9-10% using the runes. And from 6% on my IM weps to 9-10%, but after say 2 patches, this stat can no longer be cheanged to higher stats using runes. This goes for AR% as well.

Thats what Trezor and i was trying to tell you the other night in Hefei. So how am I just assuming, whn he was trying to tell you the same thing. Something changed with the runes.

Crit % is available as far as I can tell, on all weps but bracers. So why is it that none of the weps can do this now, but could b4.

I get that some weps are only available on those weps. But whn you got all but 1 that this these stats can be on, but none can get it after using runes now, but could b4 using runes?

That is what i am asking.

If they changed it - OK NP! I can execpt that, then we need that patch to get the items in game.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Posts: 2498
Location: Hefei
Prophet, hope this help!


Attachments:
WeaponOption.JPG
WeaponOption.JPG [ 353.59 KiB | Viewed 1950 times ]

_________________
Image Facebook | Image Twitter | Image YouTube
9Dragons - Martial Art/Fantasy MMORPG!
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Manitowoc WI
[GM] Venus wrote:
Prophet, hope this help!


You have no clue wat I am saying, screw it!

Reason the game is the way it is.

Maybe you and others should look close at this list, i see 3 stats missing that we can get, but are not on this list.

Increase Dmg, Increase Phys Dmg and Increase Gold (Which is only available thru trading not runes.)

And this list is from JW? WOW, we in trouble.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 pm
Posts: 3902
kProphetk wrote:
[GM] Venus wrote:
Prophet, hope this help!


You have no clue wat I am saying, screw it!

Reason the game is the way it is.

Maybe you and others should look close at this list, i see 3 stats missing that we can get, but are not on this list.

Increase Dmg, Increase Phys Dmg and Increase Gold (Which is only available thru trading not runes.)

And this list is from JW? WOW, we in trouble.

Gold drop is the last one on the list, increase Phys damage is bug it should say Body damage but it doesnt. The Increase damage is called Increase attack on that list. You should remember that most times the lists the devs make up for the GMs only is different text then we have ingame. So you should think about what that list says rather then blaming people for not adding it onto the list when you can clearly see what it says and means.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Manitowoc WI
Archforge wrote:
kProphetk wrote:
[GM] Venus wrote:
Prophet, hope this help!


You have no clue wat I am saying, screw it!

Reason the game is the way it is.

Maybe you and others should look close at this list, i see 3 stats missing that we can get, but are not on this list.

Increase Dmg, Increase Phys Dmg and Increase Gold (Which is only available thru trading not runes.)

And this list is from JW? WOW, we in trouble.

Gold drop is the last one on the list, increase Phys damage is bug it should say Body damage but it doesnt. The Increase damage is called Increase attack on that list. You should remember that most times the lists the devs make up for the GMs only is different text then we have ingame. So you should think about what that list says rather then blaming people for not adding it onto the list when you can clearly see what it says and means.


Gives you a cookie, but these stats are only from trading, cuz using runes you cant get them all, so wat I am saying still stands regardless!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 pm
Posts: 3902
No you said they weren't on the list, check what you posted again.


kProphetk wrote:
[GM] Venus wrote:
Prophet, hope this help!

Maybe you and others should look close at this list, i see 3 stats missing that we can get, but are not on this list.

Increase Dmg, Increase Phys Dmg and Increase Gold (Which is only available thru trading not runes.)

And this list is from JW? WOW, we in trouble.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Manitowoc WI
Archforge wrote:
No you said they weren't on the list, check what you posted again.


kProphetk wrote:
[GM] Venus wrote:
Prophet, hope this help!

Maybe you and others should look close at this list, i see 3 stats missing that we can get, but are not on this list.

Increase Dmg, Increase Phys Dmg and Increase Gold (Which is only available thru trading not runes.)

And this list is from JW? WOW, we in trouble.


Honestly I dont care if they are or are not thr, knowing that staff dont know how the game works and that you can get stats from trading but not runes, shows me its my time to finally quit.

I will be logging to sit in 4th till my last pupils lvl to SM, and finish off the last 100 runs for BM so that the KK members that helpe me get plates can try for banners.

As far as I am concerned 9d is over finally for me.

I am passing LM tomorrow if possible to a league mate and will only be on whn those members are available to do BM runs.

I said once my Deco runs out, I was done. But I have to finish BM runs as well.

Gz to Venus/GC for another player(s) leaving 9D,. 6 of KK will be leaving with me.

Later!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: