Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Q&A with Venus 9/13
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:38 pm 

i think what prophet was trying to say is that:

1. if your wep had, for example, [low] damage increase by 6% on critical hit, from trading 0/30 stats option. Then you can get, for example, [high] damage increase by 9% on critical hit, by using the options switch runes.

2. you are not able to get some options from trading or switching stats, for example, you can't get increase agility stat by trading or switching with runes. But if you use an add option rune then you can get that option.

I think Venus was saying that if your wep had an option through trading, for example, [low] physical damage increased 6% then you will always get back, [low] physical damage increase by 6% if you use the runes to switch the options. Only way to upgrade the stats is by using special stones which are currently not available.

did i get it right?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:37 pm 

Dear Venus,

has the rule of the Raffle changed in the past days? I thought the lowest win amount is 50CC, till the day before yesterday I always won 50CC and now 10CC and 40CC.
My current amount is 450CC and I cannot spin anymore: error code -2.
Have the rules changed? Is the minimum award lower? Is the limit now 450 CC instead of 500CC?
Thanks in advance for your answer!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:04 am 

Minnato2 wrote:

1. if your wep had, for example, [low] damage increase by 6% on critical hit, from trading 0/30 stats option. Then you can get, for example, [high] damage increase by 9% on critical hit, by using the options switch runes.

2. you are not able to get some options from trading or switching stats, for example, you can't get increase agility stat by trading or switching with runes. But if you use an add option rune then you can get that option.

I think Venus was saying that if your wep had an option through trading, for example, [low] physical damage increased 6% then you will always get back, [low] physical damage increase by 6% if you use the runes to switch the options. Only way to upgrade the stats is by using special stones which are currently not available.

did i get it right?

what P is saying is that from trading your weapon using the 30 trades avaible on each wep you can get any stat with any levels (from lowest to highest), but yet when you wanna use Switch runes you can`t get higher levels than low or you simply can`t get that stat which you were perfectly capable to get with the 30 trades option, hope that make sense, cause I`m stuck too with a stat that I wanna get it on one of my weps, but simply it doesn`t wanna show up and I`ve used alot of runes already.

Image<-- Click Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 am 

Minnato2 wrote:

did i get it right?

Wat Venus was saying is.

That each wep has its own set of stats, so all stats are not available on other weps.

And using runes will not give you a higher stat of a stat your trying to get, you must wait till we get the missing item to do that.

And what I said is:

I can trade any weps stats and say I get Gold Drop stat, well guess what, you can not get that stat using runes. Thr are some stats, that runes will not give you, but you can get only whn trading. So why have runes if they dont give you all the stats that is available to that wep?

I also said, by using runes, you can in fact increase 1 stats % if you use enuff of the runes.

Example was Dmg increased by % from 4% (event) and 6% (IM wep) to the High or Highest % of 9 or 10%.

But we could not get crit rate increased by %. But whn they did wtf ever they did to allow us to get crit stats with runes, we could no longer get stats to increase by using runes.

So this to me shows that Venus is not testing what i am telling her, cuz if she was, she would see that this is happening.

All I am saying is that 1 or the other is messed up. But dont say you cant do something, whn I am or was doing it and telling you how to reproduce. Sadly thrs a full topic about this very issue and I pointed to it, but yet it is still look at as not happening.

Just lie the player that did the refining test, Revered took the time to do a stats test, and yet again, we players dont no wat we area talking about!

Playing the game is not sitting in Hefei!

And we remain playing here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 am 

kProphetk wrote:
Wat Venus was saying is.

That each wep has its own set of stats, so all stats are not available on other weps.

And using runes will not give you a higher stat of a stat your trying to get, you must wait till we get the missing item to do that.

And what I said is:

I can trade any weps stats and say I get Gold Drop stat, well guess what, you can not get that stat using runes. Thr are some stats, that runes will not give you, but you can get only whn trading. So why have runes if they dont give you all the stats that is available to that wep?

I also said, by using runes, you can in fact increase 1 stats % if you use enuff of the runes.

Example was Dmg increased by % from 4% (event) and 6% (IM wep) to the High or Highest % of 9 or 10%.

But we could not get crit rate increased by %. But whn they did wtf ever they did to allow us to get crit stats with runes, we could no longer get stats to increase by using runes.

So this to me shows that Venus is not testing what i am telling her, cuz if she was, she would see that this is happening.

All I am saying is that 1 or the other is messed up. But dont say you cant do something, whn I am or was doing it and telling you how to reproduce. Sadly thrs a full topic about this very issue and I pointed to it, but yet it is still look at as not happening.

Just lie the player that did the refining test, Revered took the time to do a stats test, and yet again, we players dont no wat we area talking about!

Playing the game is not sitting in Hefei!

And we remain playing here.

Prophet, please reread my previous response for the answer regarding this issue.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:54 am 

Minnato2 wrote:

did i get it right?

I think you have also a chance to have the stat lvl changed. It's a pure random switch for me. The item is not build to increase you stat but you may have chance to have an increased stat i think.
And yes you right for the other part the stone will be there to increase the stat lvl.

You goal will be to have the stat you want with trad or at least the higher number, then you use switch rune to change stat or add rune to have the good one if it's not perfect, then you use the good stone to increase of 1 lvl. (Yep there is a stone for each step and each stat so it's hard xD)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 am 

Can we have you Venus taking into consideration bringing up full KR patch here?

Open up a Poll or something (like you did with decos on FB? dunno just saying), also spread the word out and let people know of this thing you planning to do and lets see what happends?

Give it a try, won`t hurt and I bet people might actually like the idea.

There would be 2 reasons why such a thing won`t happen:

1. You don`t want it.

2. JWG or w/e the developer name is, don`t want it.

Image<-- Click Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 am 

nameless113 wrote:
Can we have you Venus taking into consideration bringing up full KR patch here?

Open up a Poll or something (like you did with decos on FB? dunno just saying), also spread the word out and let people know of this thing you planning to do and lets see what happends?

Give it a try, won`t hurt and I bet people might actually like the idea.

There would be 2 reasons why such a thing won`t happen:

1. You don`t want it.

2. JWG or w/e the developer name is, don`t want it.

What will have to be asked and decided is how will this server be. PvP like Yin, PvE like Yang or a Hybid version with say LD-Tibet as PvP or Icy/Tibet as PvP.

How many players would actually be willing to restart naked and all items from the other srver abandonded.

Thats the thing GC/JW have to think about, as well as the players.

I just dont get why we getting content, if this is going to happen. Seeing how they are now making it seem as if our current version, not matter what will ever have full KR Stats or content.

If thats the case tell us now and up front. If this version we play is 100% doomed for not being able to get or change over, stop stringing players along with broken and missing content taht is making us all think we are moving forward, but in fact we are doomed.

Even b4 going to JW, it would be best to see if players are willing to do this, and get responses on how the server will be, b4 making it and then it fail once again like Yin is currently.

Will yin or yang servers be lost? This is something you all better think about b4 going on with this. They tell you now that you wont loose anything on your main server but cant move the items over.

Or somehow move chars and items over and loose the main server, to only find out that the new server is not what you thought it woud be and now you have lost everything.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:30 pm 

About Lucid decos:

Venus, please make the decos eternity (I mean they should be available in IM forever and they should last forever, not only 30 days).
I would also ask you to add stats to the decos, maybe the smae as ao dai, because it's like that or sun wukong stats. Can you let us know hen will these decos arrive and what stats will they have?
Will we need something else to wear for it to get set bonus? Or will the deco give the stats? Please, if it will be a set, make all the pieces of set available in item mall forever (eternity deco/bag , or anything else we should wear as full set).
Also a suggestion: you made nice and different effects for each clan, I like it. But please let the players choose the clan deco they like the most: all of the clan decos get the shine of the clan and the same stats. I hope that is not a big work for your team and can realise this.

Waiting for your answers!
Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 am 

will yin players be able to transfer to yang? just a question thats been up there for a while

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:09 am 

comments removed by myself, i dont care anymore, and wont be playing this game....

Last edited by mickolasgamer on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 pm 

Hi as first some question that i saw dont answered and would be interesting me too:

1) For how long(months) will stay CC rafle?
2) Why are 2 different infos one says is 500CC max and People get at 400CC error and cant spin more, and why is the minimum changed from 50CC to 10 and 40?

About big troubles and fixes etc saw already some question dont need be repeat.
I have some question about the little suggestions from the suggestions theard.

1) Is possible to change the fr list as in suggestion to 100 or 200? 50 is not enough and need delete some Friends and i hate it :/

2)Is possible bring back the mini boss plate for black monk dungeon back as (rare,very rare) drop too not only from minis?

3)or in all go back to the suggestion theard and refresh it what is possible what already asked, what will be dont asked etc. That we know what can happen what not, for what we can w8.
Would be great to get answers for my questions. I know You are very busy but hope You find later some time too look again in this theard.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:39 am 

Thanks Venus for sharing with us a list of weapon stats, at least. I'm proud of myself my research was correct :P

Quote:
Prophetk:

If cloths could have a item to change useless stats and not break or loose on +7, then its fair.

It is interesting idea. Is it possible to make switch runes working with clothes too?

and my 2-nd question:

JW knows about not working button: "Combine" ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:34 pm 

Revered wrote:
Thanks Venus for sharing with us a list of weapon stats, at least. I'm proud of myself my research was correct :P

Quote:
Prophetk:

If cloths could have a item to change useless stats and not break or loose on +7, then its fair.

It is interesting idea. Is it possible to make switch runes working with clothes too?

and my 2-nd question:

JW knows about not working button: "Combine" ?

In other games Ived played in the past and now currently playing. Refinement/Enchanting or w/e they call it in those games. A player can refine weps and cloths even thr decos there and you wont loose your cloth, just the lvl of refinement. Even a few games have events to whr you can earn a free refinment orb that allows for that 1 refinement that every1 cant seem to get past (+12 here). But by using this orb, that wep is now forever bound to that char and you can only get it on 1 char per account.

Cloth refining especially, should be set for not loosing it from +7-10 even if you dont use DB. Seeing how many DB it takes anyways to just make it to +6 most times is insane. Then once you make +7 you have the chances of getting a stat you cant use or need. So why make it so players loose gear, whn the majority of the gear thats refined becomes useless to most.

Id rather refine may sets and not loose the gear vs refining to only end up with stats I cant use or need and most wont even by in game. So then you stuck with items only worthy of NPC'ing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:16 am 

How soon we can think at the 6 chars per account thingy? o.o I don`t wanna delete 1 of the chars that I already have to make a new char -.-

Image<-- Click Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next