Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Q&A 3/8
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 am 

Back again for another session of Q&A. I'll be keeping this Q&A up until 17:00 (5:00 PM).

Let's get straight to it......

At this time, Venus is working on bug reports to report the many issues so that we can get the problems addressed. We're also working on bringing you an event as well which will include some nice weapons being given away. Although some items from the event will be removed once the event is over, some items you'll be able to keep. Also in this event, there are time duration weapons you can get. The time duration weapons will not be removed after the event ends, but the item will be removed once the duration ends. There are also permanent weapons as well. Once we can confirm the details and such, we'll release more information.

During the last Q&A some mentioned about content that we don't have compared to other services. I did bring this up to Joongwon Games' attention and they'll be discussing this matter. From there, we'll then work along side with them after they finish their discussion and provide us with feedback on the matter. I'm hoping that we'll also be able get this content but not sure of the exact time or dates when it'll be released on our side. Once we get more details regarding the matter, we'll release more details.

As mentioned above, we are working on a pretty big list of bugs that we hope to have addressed soon. Since the changing of Delimiter and I, it has slowed things down a bit, but I'll be trying to get things going. By slow down a bit, I'm referring to progress of bugs getting taken care of. They switched to a new format which resulted in us having to redo a few things.

I have played the game, but recently deleted my character. Because I wanted to start over from Bamboo fresh so I can get a feel of where things are at and how they progressed from the last time I remember it to now. This doesn't mean I don't have any high level characters. I want to get a feel of how things are for both high level players and low level.

There also has been some rumors going on and I'll put them to rest.

Rumor 1 - 9 Dragons US is closing down....This is just a rumor, nothing more. People spread false rumors all the time. There are no plans of closing down 9 Dragons.

Rumor 2 - US service is not getting content that other services have because GC can't afford it....Totally false, I'm not sure what happened prior which caused content updates to be slowed, but I'm already working on getting this taken care of.

I also have a question for you guys. Would you like a level cap increase?

Have questions for me? Here's your chance to ask away. Whether it be 9D related or something else, I'll try my best to get them answered. You don't necessarily have to ask me questions about 9D, we can keep this fun :P

9 DRAGONS STAFF

Post subject: Re: Q&A 3/8
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:44 am 

FC3S wrote:

There also has beeD Cn some rumors going on and I'll put them to rest.

Rumor 1 - 9 Dragons US is closing down....This is just a rumor, nothing more. People spread false rumors all the time. There are no plans of closing down 9 Dragons.

Rumor 2 - US service is not getting content that other services have because GC can't afford it....Totally false, I'm not sure what happened prior which caused content updates to be slowed, but I'm already working on getting this taken care of.

Ok here is my expression.

1) I never say it that 9D US will be down servers. NO, I only say that 9D EU will be soon down and will be merged with EU, Its GC plan. But the license must be resolved between the EU and US. Thats Deli say.

2) Yea, we said a lot of things. Why. Because GC not say it long time. And we do not know what is happening. We, the players, we are allergic to words: soon and similar words.
Acclaim and G1 cheated us enough. And I do not want that to happen again.
I want, therefore we want to know the truth. Nothing more.
We weating a long time for new content. Venus on Januarty 2012 promised 3. role in year 2012. - was nothing, and on december Deli promised 3.role soon in a few weeks. hmm, now is 3 months and still nothing. And where is promised new forum? Tibet map still not complete! About Ice dung. First promised on Acclaim 1 year before the servers shut down. G1 when started server promised Ice dung in year 2011!! Now we have year 2013 and stll havent ice dung. Its example.
This community and this version has experienced only promises. Many bugs promised that will be fixed. Still nothing. Ok, a few bugs now is fixed. But still is here many bugs. When GC US started I report bugs in SrS. This bugs is still not fixed. Answer from Venus: We need more time for it or we havent content for it.

We need more communication between GC and community.
And most importantly we want to hear the truth.

And you question about rises lvl cap? Hmm, for it you need 3.role, ha ha.
And you need added content for Tibet. Why? In tibet you can drop items for example Ice dung as keys. In HG lvl you cant drop it!! And many items too.
When you (GC) Added King Ying Dung, was told that its not complete. Still missing many epi.

Again:
We, the players, we are allergic to words: soon and similar words. negative experiences.

sry for my english.

mplus

P E A C E

Last edited by mplusCZ on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:59 am 

FC3S wrote:
I also have a question for you guys. Would you like a level cap increase?

Without new skills ? Nope. Keep this when we will have new skills in order to have a good reason to train them.

LLKJ Bosses - P@sses? Any news about them and time change?

Senior Strategist Bandit IM12
Waiting for Balance again... Hope we will not see again that Acclaims ''Soon'' xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:00 pm 

mplusCZ wrote:
FC3S wrote:

There also has beeD Cn some rumors going on and I'll put them to rest.

Ok here is my expression.

1) I never say it that 9D US will be down servers. NO, I only say that 9D EU will be soon down and will be merged with EU, Its GC plan. But the license must be resolved between the EU and US. Thats Deli say.

2) Yea, we said a lot of things. Why. Because GC not say it long time. And we do not know what is happening. We, the players, we are allergic to words: soon and similar words.
Acclaim and G1 cheated us enough. And I do not want that to happen again.
I want, therefore we want to know the truth. Nothing more.
We weating a long time for new content. Venus on Januarty 2012 promised 3. role in year 2012. - was nothing, and on december Deli promised 3.role soon in a few weeks. hmm, now is 3 months and still nothing. And where is promised new forum? Tibet map still not complete! About Ice dung. Pirst promised on Acclaim 1 year before the servers shut down. G1 when started server promised Ice dung in year 2011!! Now we have year 2013 and stll havent ice dung. Its example.
This community and this version has experienced only promises. Many bugs promised that will be fixed. Still nothing. Ok, a few bugs now is fixed. But still is here many bugs. When GC US started I report bugs in SrS. This bugs is still not fixed. Answer from Venus: We need more time for it or we havent content for it.

We need more communication between GC and community.
And most importantly we want to hear the truth.

And you question about rises lvl cap? Hmm, for it you need 3.role, ha ha.
And you need added content for Tibet. Why? In tibet you cant drop items for example Ice dung as keys. In HG lvl you cant drop it!! And many items too.
When you (GC) Added King Ying Dung, was told that it is not complete. Still missing many epi.

Again:
We, the players, we are allergic to words: soon and similar words. negative experiences.

sry for my english.

mplus

+1
mplusCZ said enought lets see what GC has to say now :P

What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:44 pm 

Funny, that's what hyperion said 1 month before 9d from g1 closed. Maybe history does not repeat itself? Just like it usually hapens with 9D?

I might start to look like a negativist but in 1 year we got 2 updates so unless somethibg changes credibility is hard to build back to a good level. Any major plans to rebuild this versions credibility?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:54 pm 

I`m for increase level cap. To HG1. This neverending CB makes me sick so much so I stopped play my warrior.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:19 pm 

Thanks FC3S for an update.

I would like to add something to the question about level increase. I do not FAVOR this at all. The reason being is:

Need to Fix Bugs first (quest and skill)
Need to add more quest
Need to add another market system
Someone above already mentioned this, need to add more skills (3rd role perhaps with this?)

I know many people will harp on me for this, which is their right and it's also my right to mention my opinion as well. I know maybe my opinion is not going to be counted in the end.

Another thing is, what level is the minimum level for when advanced clans comes into play (that's if it's going to be anyway)?

I may have some more suggestions or questions but I will leave it like this for now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:27 pm 

The answers I posted regarding rumors is not directed specifically towards mplusCZ. This is just some rumors I seen going around so I thought I clear this up.

As for your english mplusCZ, no worries. I understand everything you're saying and working towards improving things. As for the truth, what I'm saying is the truth. I'm just telling it how it is. I don't have a reason to lie, nor do I see a point in telling people false statements. We all want fixes, the community, Venus, and myself included. We're working on getting these fixes in so that the problems can be addressed. As for exact dates on content and things of that nature, I'm holding off on dates and details as I do not want to tell you something and then have it not happen like in the past. So I rather wait before I release details. Now, to keep you updated with possible content coming, what I may do instead is just release it as a rumor and show you a sneak peak if I get info and details directly from Joongwon Games. That, way we will all know what they are planning and working on.

Furia_Alba - I will be discussing this matter with the devs. I do agree that there needs to be a major upate and will work on this. At this moment however, I want to take care of the problems first before we can move onto the next step or at least have most of taken care of first.

msplusCZ - You said.....

"I only say that 9D EU will be soon down and will be merged with EU, Its GC plan. But the license must be resolved between the EU and US. Thats Deli say"

I'm going to assume you meant US is going to merge with EU? Can you correct me on this if I'm wrong. I didn't hear anything about this honestly and no staff member here at GC has mentioned it to me. Can you link me where you saw this? Was this in one of the older Q&A with Delimiter? I would like to see this and have this cleared up. I'm going to see if I can find more info on it. Thanks very much msplusCZ for the info.

Regarding the level cap increase, I see we can agree on 3rd role first and then increase

This list is for me..you don't necessarily have to read it. But...feel free to add suggestions or other things that I should be looking out for

Fix bugs
Have working content
More content for Tibet
3rd Role

9 DRAGONS STAFF

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:54 pm 

FC3S About EU stuff it's here from deli : viewtopic.php?p=927692&sid=31870e6af6b132360842e8acdc341367#p927692

Quote :

Quote:
This is something we've actually discussed with EU in the past, but their licensing agreement makes it impossible at the moment. We'll revisit the question in the future, but don't hold your breath. Sorry. :(

So it was not possible.

If it's somethinsg really easy to do you can increase lvl cap, but if it require time to devs it's better that they work on other stuff we need content and useful stuff. Increase a cap lvl is not really useful.

Also mplus deli never promise 3nd role in the coming weeks O_o he said that last stuff JG said to him was the next project for JG is working on what player call 3nd role which are new skills. Here the link : viewtopic.php?f=600&t=124210

Quote:
The last update we got was that the next project they're working on for us includes new skills.

The next project they are working on !! That doesn't mean in the coming week.

Venus never promise 3nd role, she said they are looking into 3nd role for 2012 xD.
Please use quote or picture of post when you do such post, it doesn't help to post false info :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:58 pm 

Dear FC3S,
Cant now find it where deli say it, because many theards missing.
Example: http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic. ... 0&t=115884

Not Found

The requested URL /viewtopic.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at forum.gamescampus.com Port 80

:cry:

Now I look like a liar. :cry:

in one My threads. Where I dealt with the EU 9D. He answered type of we are considering merging the EU and US, but there is a problem with the license.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:03 pm 

And this?
deli: The weapon system was delayed due to a miscommunication between us, Zerodin, and Europe. However, everything has been cleared up now (as of last week) and we should see it "soon." I don't have a date for it yet, but I believe it's mostly ready to go.

As for OX events, we're still working on that. One of our priorities this week is preparing quizzes that we can run next week.

Still is possible weapone system and working XO map?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:11 pm 

[quote="mplusCZ"]Dear FC3S,
Cant now find it where deli say it, because many theards missing.
Example: http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic. ... 0&t=115884
[quote]

In this URL it's missing a /forum/

Here the link fixed :

viewtopic.php?f=590&t=115884

It's working.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:32 pm 

looks like I timed out and lost my reply so here it is again....

FullNeo, thanks for the link~

msplusCZ no worries. I'm going to continue looking around to see if I can possibly find it. From the looks of the link from FullNeo, it seemed like it was the opposite. Talks of EU merging with US. At this time none of that is happening. It may have been a misunderstanding that caused the confusion of who was merging with who or what exactly was going on.

9 Dragons is not merging and 9 Dragons USA is NOT going bye bye. I really like how you guys are passionate about this and how much more constructive this is getting.

I'm going to be discussing the Weapon system with Venus to get more details about it.

Working Ox map - A broken Ox map does no one any good. I'm going to find out what's exactly broken with it and see if we can get it taken care of.

9 DRAGONS STAFF

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 pm 

Thanks FC3S for hosting these Q&As.

I don't have a question at the moment. Just wanted to point out that we had a good suggestion thread going at one time, which I just located again: viewtopic.php?f=871&t=102528. I don't know if you've had a chance to look through that, but a lot of players gave some good ideas.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 pm 

Awesome, I'll be taking a closer look at the forums over the weekend and trying to get in more game time. Until next time. Have a uber fantastic weekend!!!!!!

:D

9 DRAGONS STAFF

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]