Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Introducing the 9Dragons All Star Team!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 pm 

Hello Dragons,

This post will clear up some information on who is on the 9Dragons staff and what they do here.

My name is IPLAY9DRAGONS and I am one of the Game Masters here. I joined GamesCampus recently and was placed on the 9Dragons project. As for my name, I panicked a bit when told to select a handle, but I'm slowly getting fond of it. This would be my first job in the gaming industry and I am EXCITED! I've always been an avid gamer since the NES days and hopped into the MMORPG scene with a Free to Play title early 2000s and always wanted to work with games.

At the moment, I am sure I do not understand 9Dragons as well as a lot of players here, but I am eager to learn. I'm very happy to see the positive community that we will be inheriting from GamersFirst. During my time as a Game Master, I will do my best to ensure opinions and concerns are passed on and feedback is passed back. Look for me in-game.

I also like cookies, but I could care less for pie. :)

-IPLAY9DRAGONS

Post subject: Re: Introducing the 9Dragons All Star Team!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:16 pm 

Well, it looks like I never “officially” introduced myself. Let’s get started by saying, “Hello, I’m the Game Master for 9 Dragons.” Some of you already knew that though I’m pretty sure :P . I’ve been on quite a few projects here at GamesCampus and have recently just started with 9 Dragons I’m also known as Zed on other titles here at GamesCampus. I’m really excited to be on the 9 Dragons project and look forward to the re-launch. Been playing games since the good o’ NES days and have seen the gaming industry grow so much compared to what it was back then.

Although I’m not quite pro at 9 Dragons as some of you here, I’m eager to learn more about 9 Dragons and would like to get to know the community better. I’m sure I’ll be seeing many of you in-game and look forward to learning from everyone :D

I am into cars...some say toooo much I say not enough :lol: . Hence my name

9 DRAGONS STAFF

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:48 pm 

Greetings Dragons,

My name is Venus and I am one of the GMs for 9Dragons. I've been a huge fan of 9Dragons since 2007 and I am very excited to work on the game I love! I look forward to all conversations and making 9Dragons the best it can be!

Feel free to give me questions or comments and I will try my best to make sure everyone is heard!

Sincerely,
[GM] Venus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:12 pm 

Hey 9 Dragons Community

I'm GM_Gamma, and I will be one of the Game Masters of 9 Dragons here at Games Campus.

I am excited and looking forward to be joining the 9 Dragons Community!

A little about myself I have been playing MMORPG/Console Games since I was a little lad so I do have background knowledge and experience in gaming. Favorite PC game would have to be Diablo 2 and favorite console game is the MVC series.

I hope to be able to get to know members of the community old and new. So don't hesitate to introduce yourself.

In the mean time we will do our best to answer questions and ensure that the community is a great place to be so that players understand to respect one another under the circumstances and rules.

Our team looks forward to working and playing hard with all of you to make 9 Dragons the best gaming experience possible here at GamesCampus!

Cheers,

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 am 

Hello Dragons!

Kolgi here, reporting in for duty as one of 9Dragon's newest GMs!

Though I am relatively new here at GamesCampus, this is not my first time in the games industry as a Game Master. As such, I'm looking forward to using my past experiences to help you all enjoy 9Dragons even more! I'll be assisting the community with DQAs and other things I can get my hands into.

A bit about me: I'm a big time PC gamer - from Doom and Half-Life to Battlefield 3 - but consoles get love from me too! My humble beginnings started with an NES, after all (River City Ransom, anyone?). In my spare time I love to keep up on the latest tech, rewatch John Woo flicks over and over, and pamper my Welsh Corgi.

As I familiarize myself with the game more, I'll begin tackling the more technical issues of the bunch. Regardless, I'm happy to be here and I look forward to helping our service be the best 9Dragons out there!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:27 pm 

Hi Dragons,

I'm Delimiter - Deli for short - and I like ice cream. I'm a big fan of vanilla - it's the finest of the flavors - but I also love ice cream that has stuff in it. Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies n Cream, and Rocky Road are awesome. When I go to Cold Stone, I try to get different stuff mixed in every time. This extends to chocolate, as well. I don't particularly like just plain chocolate, but if you add some nuts in the center, I am all about that.

When I'm not eating ice cream or working on 9 Dragons, I'm playing video games, reading novels, or at the gym working off the ice cream. :mrgreen:

My job on 9D is to listen to Venus explain what we need, and then make sure we get it done!

Who associates with the associate producer?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:10 pm 

Hello Dragons!

I go by [GM] Pulse and I'll be one of your new Game Masters for 9Dragons here at Games Campus. I'm really excited to join in the community!

I've been a gamer ever since I can remember, but I'm relatively new to MMORPG world. I've only recently started playing 9Dragons myself, but I'm eager to learn and help create a better gaming experience for all of you.

I hope to get to know as many of you as possible and assist in any way I can. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or comments.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:28 am 

Greetings dragons!

I am the newest addition to the 9 Dragons cast, and will be known to you as GM_Benares. I am quite new to 9 Dragons, but i am delighted with the flow of the game and the lively and friendly community. Thank you for the good experiences :)

Being a gamer since i was a toddler (dos command prompt), I am beyond excited to assist everyone's needs in the 9 Dragons community. Feel free to call on me for any issues, even if it's just to say hello!

Some of the things I am into:
Video games of all genres
Rock climbing
Skateboarding
Tabletop gaming (just started learning D&D)
Camping
Hiking
Music (Hiphop, Funk, Soul, Jazz, etc etc)
Good people
Manga
Anime
Dogs (I have a husky wolf buddy)
Comics in general
Culture
FOOD

Pretty much no limits on my interests. Life is full of good stuff :)

now i present to you...

My 9 Dragons forum AMA (ask me anything)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]