Community - Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 am
Posts: 613
Location: Virginia, U.S
Good Mornin' Mr.Hell, I would like to request a signature from you ;o.

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad35 ... tive-1.png

I would like the text "I Decide Destiny" to be in the middle, between the two characters. Please do it uhm, idk how to say it. But kinda like this .

I
Decide
Destiny

Kinda like, make the word I in the middle, and expand the word Decide n Destiny out.

Next to the character on the left, please put my name which is -Kronok[VN]-, same to the character on the other side please put -MusTah95- .

In the middle, on top between the characters, in put a "Killer Clowns" face if ya can, don't have to thru ^^.

Can't find any others picture that would match the quote, sorry, :? .

Thanks, cheer :D .

_________________
Image
Racism is what strengthen the mind, if you can't take racism jokes then you still basically not fully grow - Viet
Thanks to YouGe for the sig!
ImageImage
Image
9Dragons Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kronok9D/videos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Posts: 150
Here you go... please give credit under your sig if you decide to use it


Image






HellZ :twisted:

_________________
Image
Image
IM1 Wutang Nuker since Acclaim/G1/GC: Best CR-Yin Pk; Retired
9D Artist Visit My Signature Gallery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:15 am
Posts: 613
Location: Virginia, U.S
HellZPaWn wrote:
Here you go... please give credit under your sig if you decide to use it


Image






HellZ :twisted:


:shock: Mother of Signature :o

Tyvm :mrgreen: :twisted: :P

_________________
Image
Racism is what strengthen the mind, if you can't take racism jokes then you still basically not fully grow - Viet
Thanks to YouGe for the sig!
ImageImage
Image
9Dragons Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kronok9D/videos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:48 am
Posts: 327
Location: Dropkicking yourface
Wow Bro i love ur Sig! AWESOME! :D

I wanna request a Sig . here my stuff


Image

2. 249x400
3.H3llBoy and somewhere put Never Give Up
4. Bro surprise me! thou i really like Redish blood and black like evil and stuff. But Surprise me :D

No hurries just whenever u can :P

Thanks :D

_________________
Thank You Wolfie for Sig <3 :P
Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up everyday to impress you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Posts: 150
xHellBoyx wrote:
Wow Bro i love ur Sig! AWESOME! :D

I wanna request a Sig . here my stuff


Image

2. 249x400
3.H3llBoy and somewhere put Never Give Up
4. Bro surprise me! thou i really like Redish blood and black like evil and stuff. But Surprise me :D

No hurries just whenever u can :P

Thanks :D


Yep will try get something to you shortly.... but the dimensions we can only use 400 x 220 for sigz max.... will get back to you shortly

Hellz :twisted:

_________________
Image
Image
IM1 Wutang Nuker since Acclaim/G1/GC: Best CR-Yin Pk; Retired
9D Artist Visit My Signature Gallery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Posts: 150
Hi HellBoy,

Here is a take on your char, I used a different pic because its better suited to the sig dimensions. Let me know if its suitable.


Image




HellZ :twisted:

_________________
Image
Image
IM1 Wutang Nuker since Acclaim/G1/GC: Best CR-Yin Pk; Retired
9D Artist Visit My Signature Gallery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:48 am
Posts: 327
Location: Dropkicking yourface
HellZPaWn wrote:
Hi HellBoy,

Here is a take on your char, I used a different pic because its better suited to the sig dimensions. Let me know if its suitable.


Image




HellZ :twisted:


Awesome Bro! this 1 is 100 times better :D i love it :o

Thank you very much :D

I love the design and colors. exactly how i wanted it :twisted: :mrgreen:

_________________
Thank You Wolfie for Sig <3 :P
Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up everyday to impress you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:19 am
Posts: 122
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
Hi mate, just been reading through this thread and I really dig your work. Mad skills!

I was wondering if you have time, if you could craft a sig for me as well, with the following few specs just as a guide:

1. Please use the same text as in my current sig, but with the word "Despised" capitalized (as both words are the names of my two chars);

2. Please incorporate the following image (stylized as you see fit): http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiversity/en/c/c7/Mask.gif.
Also, can you please flip the image so that the "smiling" face is on the left.

3. Please add additional text as follows (in similar fashion as you have for league names in many of your other sigs): Killa-Klownz

I think that's about it!

I hope you are able to come up with something for me and look forward to being able to parade your sig and name around on my future posts in the forums.

If you need any other info please feel free to pm me.

Thanks!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Posts: 150
FarAdvanced wrote:
Hi mate, just been reading through this thread and I really dig your work. Mad skills!

I was wondering if you have time, if you could craft a sig for me as well, with the following few specs just as a guide:

1. Please use the same text as in my current sig, but with the word "Despised" capitalized (as both words are the names of my two chars);

2. Please incorporate the following image (stylized as you see fit): http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiversity/en/c/c7/Mask.gif.
Also, can you please flip the image so that the "smiling" face is on the left.

3. Please add additional text as follows (in similar fashion as you have for league names in many of your other sigs): Killa-Klownz

I think that's about it!

I hope you are able to come up with something for me and look forward to being able to parade your sig and name around on my future posts in the forums.

If you need any other info please feel free to pm me.

Thanks!


Will have a look on the weekend


HellZ :twisted:

_________________
Image
Image
IM1 Wutang Nuker since Acclaim/G1/GC: Best CR-Yin Pk; Retired
9D Artist Visit My Signature Gallery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:19 am
Posts: 122
Location: Where The Wild Things Are
HellZPaWn wrote:
FarAdvanced wrote:
Hi mate, just been reading through this thread and I really dig your work. Mad skills!

I was wondering if you have time, if you could craft a sig for me as well, with the following few specs just as a guide:

1. Please use the same text as in my current sig, but with the word "Despised" capitalized (as both words are the names of my two chars);

2. Please incorporate the following image (stylized as you see fit): http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiversity/en/c/c7/Mask.gif.
Also, can you please flip the image so that the "smiling" face is on the left.

3. Please add additional text as follows (in similar fashion as you have for league names in many of your other sigs): Killa-Klownz

I think that's about it!

I hope you are able to come up with something for me and look forward to being able to parade your sig and name around on my future posts in the forums.

If you need any other info please feel free to pm me.

Thanks!


Will have a look on the weekend


HellZ :twisted:


Hi again mate, just wondering if you had a chance to give this a go?

Thanks! :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Posts: 150
FarAdvanced wrote:
HellZPaWn wrote:
FarAdvanced wrote:
Hi mate, just been reading through this thread and I really dig your work. Mad skills!

I was wondering if you have time, if you could craft a sig for me as well, with the following few specs just as a guide:

1. Please use the same text as in my current sig, but with the word "Despised" capitalized (as both words are the names of my two chars);

2. Please incorporate the following image (stylized as you see fit): http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiversity/en/c/c7/Mask.gif.
Also, can you please flip the image so that the "smiling" face is on the left.

3. Please add additional text as follows (in similar fashion as you have for league names in many of your other sigs): Killa-Klownz

I think that's about it!

I hope you are able to come up with something for me and look forward to being able to parade your sig and name around on my future posts in the forums.

If you need any other info please feel free to pm me.

Thanks!


Will have a look on the weekend


HellZ :twisted:


Hi again mate, just wondering if you had a chance to give this a go?

Thanks! :D


Aww Hi Bro,

Yes I made a start on your sig but I saw you put up another request in the main art gallery. I mainly take direct requests from in my gallery as I get allot of requests. I leave the thread requests to the other artists out of respect to them as my time is limited. If you want an original siggy from me its ok but you will need to close your other thread in the main artist section. Let me know what you want.

HellZ :twisted:

_________________
Image
Image
IM1 Wutang Nuker since Acclaim/G1/GC: Best CR-Yin Pk; Retired
9D Artist Visit My Signature Gallery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Posts: 150
Hi all,

Just updating my gallery:


Clan Banner Contest WINNERS:

Heavenly Demon (tried to give this one a 3D feel)
Image


WuTang (there is actually allot of work in this one!)
Image










HellZ :twisted:

_________________
Image
Image
IM1 Wutang Nuker since Acclaim/G1/GC: Best CR-Yin Pk; Retired
9D Artist Visit My Signature Gallery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Romania
You could have worked better with the blur+sharpen functions in order to give more dept to that heavenly demon work. And also try using vignette(Lens Correction)

That would add a nice touch to your work.

_________________
Back in Action.
Image
If you need a signature , PM me and I will complete.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Posts: 150
Coldn wrote:
You could have worked better with the blur+sharpen functions in order to give more dept to that heavenly demon work. And also try using vignette(Lens Correction)

That would add a nice touch to your work.


Hi to all I havnt logged or played for a while been out with RL stuff. Hope you all doing well! I just popped in for a visit.

@ Coldn
Thanks for the advice but no offense if I don't agree with you. I had worked extensively with the blur and sharpen functions for the effects I was after. Any more would of seen the images too grainy which is not want you want to achieve in digital art. They were my only two entries in the banner contest and both received 1st place so not too bad I tihnk. This being said these are fairly old now (over 9 months) and I have learned a few more tricks since. Those images I think from memory are best viewed on a dark background (right click view image)

PS. seems quite in the artist forum now much been happening while I been away?

Cheers to all

HellZ :evil:

_________________
Image
Image
IM1 Wutang Nuker since Acclaim/G1/GC: Best CR-Yin Pk; Retired
9D Artist Visit My Signature Gallery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: HELLZ SIGNATURE GALLERY
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Posts: 684
Hey hellz. Been a long time since I had my sig updated. I would like to request a new one. Zombies sig. Same colors as my current sig though. Thanks!!!

_________________
Image
Image
-Destroyer- Immortal 5 Deva Monk
Signature thanks to HellZPaWn
Took a 4 month leave and came back to a non hacked acct.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: