Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Artist Rules
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:40 am
Posts: 907
^^ You are doing great, more patience than me, i wouldn't of posted half the stuff you have ^^

_________________
Image
Image
more views please:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSkpb_qbX4s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Artist Rules
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 am
Posts: 935
ughm, what's it about all the "artist" "disciples" and so on, cant we just make signatures without all this pointless junk?

I understand the Picture size rule, but cawmon...

from my opinion... I do not need to be qualified by someone that I do not recognize ( doesnt mean any1 of artists arent good) I do not need to prove anything, i'm an artist for myself and for people that wants me to make their signatures, I dont want to wear the same avatar as any other person, which would lead to destroying the main Artist rule - To create signatures/backgrounds/avatars/banners/Gifs. I'm a personality that wont be needing same avatar as anyone else...

I'm not going to be part of this lame system to get qualified by anyone...

I wont go by this dumb disciple rule, if anyone wants to ask how to make a signature, i'll help them, even if dozen people asks me, I wont tell anyone who I teach and how many people I teach..


Sheesh, I wrote quite a long one there ^^


Regards,

Raika

_________________
Kenny Immortal 1 WT Hybrid Yang Inactive
Weibao GL WT Warrior Yang Active


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Artist Rules
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 am
Posts: 935
iMetal wrote:
IronRaika wrote:
ughm, what's it about all the "artist" "disciples" and so on, cant we just make signatures without all this pointless junk?

I understand the Picture size rule, but cawmon...

from my opinion... I do not need to be qualified by someone that I do not recognize ( doesnt mean any1 of artists arent good) I do not need to prove anything, i'm an artist for myself and for people that wants me to make their signatures, I dont want to wear the same avatar as any other person, which would lead to destroying the main Artist rule - To create signatures/backgrounds/avatars/banners/Gifs. I'm a personality that wont be needing same avatar as anyone else...

I'm not going to be part of this lame system to get qualified by anyone...

I wont go by this dumb disciple rule, if anyone wants to ask how to make a signature, i'll help them, even if dozen people asks me, I wont tell anyone who I teach and how many people I teach..


Sheesh, I wrote quite a long one there ^^


Regards,

Raika


Cranky much? See my name up in that list...then look at my avi. There's nothing wrong with having a little team of people to help out with things. Are you a member of a league/band in-game? Same principle basically applies here, just a bunch of people who do their thing. There's nothing against anyone working outside the group, no requirement that says you "have" to do this or that, just a team of people who choose to carry a certain name. People who's guiding principle is to be humble and show respect to others...or at least as much as they can.

Take a quick look around the G1 forum in the artist section. Not once will you see anyone who's actually become a member of the team outright laugh at the way a beginners sig looks. It's because we all know they worked hard on it, and we're willing to give them help and advice along the way. And unlike what you see in a lot of other game forums, we do it all for free. We do it to make the forum look nicer...we don't do it for money or glory. Shoot, I've never once told anyone to do that last little bit there (about giving thanks). If they want to, they will. If not, then no big deal. As long as I know that I made it and they're using it, that's all that matters.



I'll gather some buddies of mine and we'll cal ourselves Gods of Gaming, and we'll claim that Jesus doesnt exist. =)

_________________
Kenny Immortal 1 WT Hybrid Yang Inactive
Weibao GL WT Warrior Yang Active


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Artist Rules
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 am
Posts: 935
iMetal wrote:
IronRaika wrote:
I'll gather some buddies of mine and we'll cal ourselves Gods of Gaming, and we'll claim that Jesus doesnt exist. =)


Go right ahead. More power to ya bud. XD


lol, today i'm just extremely cranky, sawry for any kind of abuse, but really, why is Philosopher in lead of anything? we should be more of a Artist society, where all the Artists vote to accept someone as one of them, not a random person whom I havent seen any artistic work from...

_________________
Kenny Immortal 1 WT Hybrid Yang Inactive
Weibao GL WT Warrior Yang Active


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Artist Rules
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:15 am
Posts: 810
Theoretically, as long as we split the images up into 100 px, can we not have like 1000px high signatures?

-Megas >:O

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Visit my gallery and request a signature!
viewtopic.php?f=657&t=90392


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Artist Rules
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:40 am
Posts: 907
iMetal wrote:
Theoretically, yes. I wouldn't push it though. :lol:


You wouldn't but that's megas, he will :lol:

_________________
Image
Image
more views please:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSkpb_qbX4s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Artist Rules
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:40 am
Posts: 907
iMetal wrote:
Liloldme88 wrote:
iMetal wrote:
Theoretically, yes. I wouldn't push it though. :lol:


You wouldn't but that's megas, he will :lol:


Nah, I think he learned to behave himself in the last forum. I can dream anyway. Oh, and I need to ask Pelos for his trout! lol


He is behaving himself now but wait till he gets bored :lol:

_________________
Image
Image
more views please:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSkpb_qbX4s


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: