Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Artist Rules
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 am 

^^ You are doing great, more patience than me, i wouldn't of posted half the stuff you have ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSkpb_qbX4s

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 am 

ughm, what's it about all the "artist" "disciples" and so on, cant we just make signatures without all this pointless junk?

I understand the Picture size rule, but cawmon...

from my opinion... I do not need to be qualified by someone that I do not recognize ( doesnt mean any1 of artists arent good) I do not need to prove anything, i'm an artist for myself and for people that wants me to make their signatures, I dont want to wear the same avatar as any other person, which would lead to destroying the main Artist rule - To create signatures/backgrounds/avatars/banners/Gifs. I'm a personality that wont be needing same avatar as anyone else...

I'm not going to be part of this lame system to get qualified by anyone...

I wont go by this dumb disciple rule, if anyone wants to ask how to make a signature, i'll help them, even if dozen people asks me, I wont tell anyone who I teach and how many people I teach..

Sheesh, I wrote quite a long one there ^^

Regards,

Raika

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 am 

iMetal wrote:
IronRaika wrote:
ughm, what's it about all the "artist" "disciples" and so on, cant we just make signatures without all this pointless junk?

I understand the Picture size rule, but cawmon...

from my opinion... I do not need to be qualified by someone that I do not recognize ( doesnt mean any1 of artists arent good) I do not need to prove anything, i'm an artist for myself and for people that wants me to make their signatures, I dont want to wear the same avatar as any other person, which would lead to destroying the main Artist rule - To create signatures/backgrounds/avatars/banners/Gifs. I'm a personality that wont be needing same avatar as anyone else...

I'm not going to be part of this lame system to get qualified by anyone...

I wont go by this dumb disciple rule, if anyone wants to ask how to make a signature, i'll help them, even if dozen people asks me, I wont tell anyone who I teach and how many people I teach..

Sheesh, I wrote quite a long one there ^^

Regards,

Raika

Cranky much? See my name up in that list...then look at my avi. There's nothing wrong with having a little team of people to help out with things. Are you a member of a league/band in-game? Same principle basically applies here, just a bunch of people who do their thing. There's nothing against anyone working outside the group, no requirement that says you "have" to do this or that, just a team of people who choose to carry a certain name. People who's guiding principle is to be humble and show respect to others...or at least as much as they can.

Take a quick look around the G1 forum in the artist section. Not once will you see anyone who's actually become a member of the team outright laugh at the way a beginners sig looks. It's because we all know they worked hard on it, and we're willing to give them help and advice along the way. And unlike what you see in a lot of other game forums, we do it all for free. We do it to make the forum look nicer...we don't do it for money or glory. Shoot, I've never once told anyone to do that last little bit there (about giving thanks). If they want to, they will. If not, then no big deal. As long as I know that I made it and they're using it, that's all that matters.

I'll gather some buddies of mine and we'll cal ourselves Gods of Gaming, and we'll claim that Jesus doesnt exist. =)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 am 

iMetal wrote:
IronRaika wrote:
I'll gather some buddies of mine and we'll cal ourselves Gods of Gaming, and we'll claim that Jesus doesnt exist. =)

Go right ahead. More power to ya bud. XD

lol, today i'm just extremely cranky, sawry for any kind of abuse, but really, why is Philosopher in lead of anything? we should be more of a Artist society, where all the Artists vote to accept someone as one of them, not a random person whom I havent seen any artistic work from...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 am 

Theoretically, as long as we split the images up into 100 px, can we not have like 1000px high signatures?

-Megas >:O

Visit my gallery and request a signature!
viewtopic.php?f=657&t=90392

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 am 

iMetal wrote:
Theoretically, yes. I wouldn't push it though. :lol:

You wouldn't but that's megas, he will :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 am 

iMetal wrote:
Liloldme88 wrote:
iMetal wrote:
Theoretically, yes. I wouldn't push it though. :lol:

You wouldn't but that's megas, he will :lol:

Nah, I think he learned to behave himself in the last forum. I can dream anyway. Oh, and I need to ask Pelos for his trout! lol

He is behaving himself now but wait till he gets bored :lol: