Community - Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Romania
Well be VERY proud of yourself because I really ment , really. Every in this family are starting to go PWN mode :D . Thats why I feel so little ....:(

_________________
Back in Action.
Image
If you need a signature , PM me and I will complete.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
Coldn wrote:
Well be VERY proud of yourself because I really ment , really. Every in this family are starting to go PWN mode :D . Thats why I feel so little ....:(



Nah your one of the reasons I was able to make that.I learned from how you used C4D's and stocks and used that.So without you this would have turned out different.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Romania
Corepax wrote:
Coldn wrote:
Well be VERY proud of yourself because I really ment , really. Every in this family are starting to go PWN mode :D . Thats why I feel so little ....:(



Nah your one of the reasons I was able to make that.I learned from how you used C4D's and stocks and used that.So without you this would have turned out different.


Awwwww :oops: that made me warn on the inside...Oke I will gonna tell you my last little secret. Add me yahoo: andrew_p3psy16@yahoo.com or Msn: hawkhero2@live.com

or skype: hawkhero2

_________________
Back in Action.
Image
If you need a signature , PM me and I will complete.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 79
Coldn wrote:
Corepax wrote:
Coldn wrote:
Well be VERY proud of yourself because I really ment , really. Every in this family are starting to go PWN mode :D . Thats why I feel so little ....:(



Nah your one of the reasons I was able to make that.I learned from how you used C4D's and stocks and used that.So without you this would have turned out different.


Awwwww :oops: that made me warn on the inside...Oke I will gonna tell you my last little secret. Add me yahoo: andrew_p3psy16@yahoo.com or Msn: hawkhero2@live.com

or skype: hawkhero2

Just don't lure him into topaz and make him kill his tags too >.>

_________________
Image
^Clickity-Click^


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 183
Location: Romania
WuHu wrote:
Coldn wrote:
Corepax wrote:


Nah your one of the reasons I was able to make that.I learned from how you used C4D's and stocks and used that.So without you this would have turned out different.


Awwwww :oops: that made me warn on the inside...Oke I will gonna tell you my last little secret. Add me yahoo: andrew_p3psy16@yahoo.com or Msn: hawkhero2@live.com

or skype: hawkhero2

Just don't lure him into topaz and make him kill his tags too >.>


Hahahaha
Be more gentle :))

-^_^

_________________
Image
Image
Pm me if you want a signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
Any CnC Wu?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Romania
You are always on my back wu and correcting me ? :(

_________________
Back in Action.
Image
If you need a signature , PM me and I will complete.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
Coldn wrote:
You are always on my back wu and correcting me ? :(



Don't take it too hard.Wu is just a little rough and is only trying to help.BTW I am on MSN now.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
Here is a update with a story ^_^

Image

So this sig was done for Smokeeeeeeee.I was doing good until I got to the BG.I worked on it for about 30 Minutes and was like "man I think I am going to just play around for a bit because this is kind of irritating".So while I was playing around I went to filter and went all the way down to "other"and I think it was customize or something like that and just randomly entered numbers into random places and started playing with it and different filters.Once I did that and hit soft light I was like "OMG PWNT".You would have to see my BG before and after the soft light was applied to really understand it.So I was like okay this is pretty sweet.From then on I was just going with the flow.Also should I keep the C4D or remove?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 183
Location: Romania
Corepax wrote:
Here is a update with a story ^_^

Image

So this sig was done for Smokeeeeeeee.I was doing good until I got to the BG.I worked on it for about 30 Minutes and was like "man I think I am going to just play around for a bit because this is kind of irritating".So while I was playing around I went to filter and went all the way down to "other"and I think it was customize or something like that and just randomly entered numbers into random places and started playing with it and different filters.Once I did that and hit soft light I was like "OMG PWNT".You would have to see my BG before and after the soft light was applied to really understand it.So I was like okay this is pretty sweet.From then on I was just going with the flow.Also should I keep the C4D or remove?

Keep the C4D :D it looks nice

-^_^

_________________
Image
Image
Pm me if you want a signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
Kay thankie I will and I guess this post means I am back home and ready to work.Blah.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 183
Location: Romania
Corepax wrote:
Kay thankie I will and I guess this post means I am back home and ready to work.Blah.

wb dude xD

-^_^

_________________
Image
Image
Pm me if you want a signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
Lol thanks for the wb.I missed you guys but the vacation was needed ^_^.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:15 am
Posts: 810
Corenub, where be the siggy i requesteded?

-Megas >:O

_________________
Image
Image
Image

Visit my gallery and request a signature!
viewtopic.php?f=657&t=90392


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Core's Gallery
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
AmazinglyEpicMegas wrote:
Corenub, where be the siggy i requesteded?

-Megas >:O


I got stuck and annoyed with it.So I am taking a break.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: