Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: I want an new signature. (Title was rewrited.)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 am 

All right, people. I think I have decided to restart my old request on Off-Topic section before this section was created, I apologize.

As you know, I have been thinking like few days ago when I need an new signature that will for my Heavenly Demon character soon, but the person for this signature is not an disciple or any member from HD clan, but an historial person named Zhu Ge Liang, which you can see from my current avatar and signature. My imagination for new one was awesome but it may not an easy task, I will give an picture that will be placed on my signature with this link:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22 ... dited.png/

I did make marks on places where I keep while the rest got erased/white. If you do not like that, I still got an orginal photo on my documents and uploaded on Imageshack, which is an stock picture but if you believe you give an better start than first link, here is orginal link:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22 ... ngpng.png/

Ok, This is what the details goes:

1. My forum name will displayed at right top of the screen. Flame font is optional, but use any font you like.

2. On left bottom of the screen, there will an motto displayed: Heavenly Demon's Pure Strategist. Again, Flame font is optional but you can use any font that might fit.

3. Background will be in front Temple of Sun and Moon of HD Clan Base.

4. The render object is that Zhu Ge Liang is using HD Basic Meditation (Fireball on his hand, fire flows below the screen etc). How you do it, is yours to decide.

Notes you should know/Optionals: There should no other characters than Zhu Ge Liang on this signature shown. The view for the background will be in the center, not too close or far. You can use any program for second link picture how you will get rid of surroundings or anything else, in case you get an difficult time with first link. Might I forget something to add in first post or you want tell your progress...send an Personal Message (PM) to me.

Regards.

MingSunLi.

Disclaimer: This signature is made by Youge.

Last edited by MingSunLI on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Re-requesting an signature by MingSunLi.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 am 

Of course, I could have send PM to you with the details. But since I clearly understimate the number of artists, I cannot choose an right person. If you have time while you wait for the game client download, you are welcome to start working for my signature.

Post subject: Re: I want an new signature. (Title was rewrited.)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:02 pm 

I know this is not the "picture" you wanted in the signature, but the rendered one you did wasn't working for me. I tried several ways to do it. So I went off to search for another one and did the signature. Here it is, hope you like it none the less.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:04 pm 

I appreciate it, cheers Youge.

If that is the case, an moderator can close this topic.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:35 pm 

Let it be closed!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]