Community - Forum
It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 am
Posts: 7
Hello, I am looking for a signature where appears a girl with a saber or a sword, the basic colours Black and Red please. Image


This is an example of the girl what I want.

And the background of the signature may be gray please?

And the name to put is: G-oneTester

Thanks to all 9D Artists who go to try to do this =) ♥ xD

PD: I was searching and I found this:
Image

Shana looks good =)

_________________
Image
Image

Thanks to PhantomWing


Last edited by 1ban4you on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Romania
So in other words your main char is a HD female warrior.

_________________
Back in Action.
Image
If you need a signature , PM me and I will complete.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 am
Posts: 7
Not really but I will start to lvl up my female HD

_________________
Image
Image

Thanks to PhantomWing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am
Posts: 351
I made one not using Shana, but if you want me to, i will.
Also do you want any text other than the name?

Here is my first try, i am making a shana one too, after i finish my work.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Romania
PhantomWing wrote:
I made one not using Shana, but if you want me to, i will.
Also do you want any text other than the name?

Here is my first try, i am making a shana one too, after i finish my work.
Image


OMG this is an awesome outcome :D. I dont think I can outdo this one. Good job phantom. We will gonna see tomorrow actually

_________________
Back in Action.
Image
If you need a signature , PM me and I will complete.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 am
Posts: 7
PhantomWing wrote:
I made one not using Shana, but if you want me to, i will.
Also do you want any text other than the name?

Here is my first try, i am making a shana one too, after i finish my work.
Image


waaaw I really like it =D
But I want to see your try with shana.
Ty ty ty.

Ohhh, I dont remembered, can put ''DakuRaito'' or ''DR'' with ''G-oneTester''? sry =(

_________________
Image
Image

Thanks to PhantomWing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Romania
Image

Well idk if I can outdo what phantom did, but ...ehh

_________________
Back in Action.
Image
If you need a signature , PM me and I will complete.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
Definitely giving this one a try.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 am
Posts: 7
Coldn wrote:
Image

Well idk if I can outdo what phantom did, but ...ehh


:D nice niceee, really nice artists here =D

At the moment, if anyone do another try, I decide I will use your sig, but, I want to see the try of CorePax =D

Really Good Job =)

PD: One thing. When I try to put a sig, says an error: max 100 pixes, I tried with much diferents and nothing. What I can do?

_________________
Image
Image

Thanks to PhantomWing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am
Posts: 351
1ban4you wrote:
:D nice niceee, really nice artists here =D

At the moment, if anyone do another try, I decide I will use your sig, but, I want to see the try of CorePax =D

Really Good Job =)

PD: One thing. When I try to put a sig, says an error: max 100 pixes, I tried with much diferents and nothing. What I can do?


The artist will cut the signature in half for you, to give you 2 100px signatures, and you put them in your signature, to make a full signature.

Also, i will have a shana sig done tomorrow, since i got a lot of assignments to do ~_~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:01 am
Posts: 7
PhantomWing wrote:
1ban4you wrote:
:D nice niceee, really nice artists here =D

At the moment, if anyone do another try, I decide I will use your sig, but, I want to see the try of CorePax =D

Really Good Job =)

PD: One thing. When I try to put a sig, says an error: max 100 pixes, I tried with much diferents and nothing. What I can do?


The artist will cut the signature in half for you, to give you 2 100px signatures, and you put them in your signature, to make a full signature.

Also, i will have a shana sig done tomorrow, since i got a lot of assignments to do ~_~



Ok thanks again. And, I not need the sig now, u can take more days more if u want, I have time.

_________________
Image
Image

Thanks to PhantomWing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am
Posts: 351
Here is my try at a Shana version.
Tell me if you want, you dont have to use it if you dont want to. :3

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Posts: 665
Working on mine as I type

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am
Posts: 351
Corepax wrote:
Working on mine as I type


Its probably gonna beat mine xD
Cant wait to see it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Signature Request #17
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Romania
Good luck to all. Btw what happened to our new members ? ...Lil and arch ? I miss their sigs :D

_________________
Back in Action.
Image
If you need a signature , PM me and I will complete.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: