Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Higher Resolution Card Pack
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 pm 

hi, thanks for your response. here is my shortcut

"C:\Program Files\GamesCampus\Carte\start.bat" 1

i have also run it without the "1". i have tried option 1 and option 2 and the original carte startup. all the images are the same ;)

I will try to get some screen shots to put up for you.

Jeff

P.S. Dont know why but your images dont show up. I click on them and "Show Picture"... still they dont show up.

ok - just after maintenance - picture 1 - playing from Carte (not your program)
picture 2 - playing from your program - option 2 (not HD cards)
picture 3 - playing from your program - option 1 (HD cards)
picture 4 - haha - no picture 4, but, after playing your program option 1 (HD), and then trying to play your program again - option 1 (not HD) - Carte (main.exe) hangs at the login screen and never continues. Then when I go back to Carte (not your program, it has to reload some stuff before it will enable the "Start Game" button (that is ok - not a problem, just letting you know!))

Attachment:
1.Carte.Original.jpg
1.Carte.Original.jpg [ 163.35 KiB | Viewed 1653 times ]

Attachment:
2.Carte.Your Program.Option 2.jpg
2.Carte.Your Program.Option 2.jpg [ 157.25 KiB | Viewed 1650 times ]

Attachment:
3.Carte.Your Program.Option 1.jpg
3.Carte.Your Program.Option 1.jpg [ 164.18 KiB | Viewed 1649 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:46 am 

Since the last update they have slightly changed the Hero's card, it no longer shows up correctly on the client :(
New Hero's card:
Client with a hi-res card:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 am 

The number in the top left is the hero level.

Ridori~ <3

PM me if you got any questions or need help.

Direct Question & Answer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 am 

Been enjoying the pack now I have a question, due to the update all the HERO cards are missing image files, is there a way to add the new hero card images?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 pm 

kariluv wrote:
Been enjoying the pack now I have a question, due to the update all the HERO cards are missing image files, is there a way to add the new hero card images?

Hi, i am aware of the issue. Because they renamed the hero cards in the latest patch they do not show up when using my hres pack. I have made the necessary modifications but you will just have to download a "small" (96MB :( ) update, however because i didn't have that much time (and didn't find the cards online) only the lvl0 hero card is high res the rest (1,2,3) are still low res.

:arrow: How to update
Start the game launcher and let it update
Go to data\card\Image inside your carte folder and delete all the .mrq.lres and .mrq.hres files. Only leave the .mrq files.
Extract the high_resolution_cards_pack.zip (download it again from the link in my first post if you have deleted it) to data\card\Image
Download the update from here -> http://i.minus.com/1332446881/HnEJwK_mw ... vSpZfn.zip and extract it to data\card\Image overwrite files if asked
Start the game with the bat script as usual

Initially i wanted to make a exe instead of a bat file to launch the game and such but i was afraid that most of the forum will think it's a virus or worse a keylogger, but now i see a simple bat script cannot handle such a task and will most likely break at every update. A bat script simply cannot see if a card's name has been changed for example so i will have to create a new launcher that will see when a update occurred analyze what cards have been updated, connect to the internet and get those cards from the korean/german site, re-size, convert to dds, and finally, create a high resolution card pack for you. It will be ready in a few days but because people might think i will put something nefarious in there i will probably release the source code along with the executable.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:58 pm 

Zenity wrote:
kariluv wrote:

Hi, i am aware of the issue. Because they renamed the hero cards in the latest patch they do not show up when using my hres pack. I have made the necessary modifications but you will just have to download a "small" (96MB :( ) update, however because i didn't have that much time (and didn't find the cards online) only the lvl0 hero card is high res the rest (1,2,3) are still low res.

Go to data\card\Image inside your carte folder and delete all the .mrq.lres and .mrq.hres files. Only leave the .mrq files.
Extract the high_resolution_cards_pack.zip (download it again from the link in my first post if you have deleted it) to data\card\Image
Download the update from here -> http://i.minus.com/1332446881/HnEJwK_mw ... vSpZfn.zip and extract it to data\card\Image overwrite files if asked

Initially i wanted to make a exe instead of a bat file to launch the game and such but i was afraid that most of the forum will think it's a virus or worse a keylogger, but now i see a simple bat script cannot handle such a task and will most likely break at every update. A bat script simply cannot see if a card's name has been changed for example so i will have to create a new launcher that will see when a update occurred analyze what cards have been updated, connect to the internet and get those cards from the korean/german site, re-size, convert to dds, and finally, create a high resolution card pack for you. It will be ready in a few days but because people might think i will put something nefarious in there i will probably release the source code along with the executable.

I greatly appreciate your response and your hard work =] thank you for the fix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 pm 

Zenity wrote:
kariluv wrote:

Yeah there is a bit of hubbub since this gets around patching atm which can cause people to crash (I'm told).

We might be seeing official manual patches for folks to be able to grab whenever a card update hits.

- - -

AP Rico

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 am 

This would be a good thing to have in the option menu to check it on an off

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 pm 

Zenity for president! Tyvm!! 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:18 pm 

Thank you Zenity for this, really appreciate it!

Hope they'll make an official support for this.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 pm 

Interesting

How can you bypass the launcher?

I know the cmd
"main 1 ip port"

but where do you find the parameter, ip, port?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:09 pm 

BlueFishTW wrote:
Interesting

How can you bypass the launcher?

I know the cmd
"main 1 ip port"

but where do you find the parameter, ip, port?

main.exe 1 218.145.55.148 PORT

where port is from 1514 to 1520

for example:
main.exe 1 218.145.55.148 1519

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 pm 

Menog wrote:
for example:

Since the last patch this doesn't work anymore, seems the producers do not want people to bypass the launcher.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 am 

Nice work so far. :)
It is possible to play Carte with the HD pack at the moment?
Because i get an error message of "launcher.. blabla"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 pm 

Zenity wrote:
Menog wrote:
for example:

Since the last patch this doesn't work anymore, seems the producers do not want people to bypass the launcher.

How can you put high resolution pic into the .mrq file?

Is there any tools?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next