Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Higher Resolution Card Pack
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 pm 

Sorry for the late reply we here in Romania were celebrating easter, i made a bypass that will launch the game without starting the launcher, now the high resolution pack can work again. First download the bypass from http://minus.com/m8wjTr3KC/4f my minus account then modify start.bat by replacing every start main.exe 1 %GAME_IP% %GAME_PORT% entry with start bypass.exe there should be 2 of them.

I would be really nice if Rico would let us know if this game will support community driven content aka mods because i simple don't have the time to create a bypass every time they add a new protection, would be cool too, have some great ideas alredy ;) Also what's the ETA on the official HD card support, i remmember reading somewhere about that.

I have another day off tommorow so i'll try to update the pack, adding ep_2-4 and as a bonus the rock/paper/scissor high resolution cards i only made the scissor one though. Also i'll try to create some tools mrq->zip zip->mrq and a card downloader that will grab all cards from the internet.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm 

Did it like u wrote it.... "error while starting"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 am 

c911 wrote:
Did it like u wrote it.... "error while starting"

You need to put bypass.exe inside your carte directory where main.exe is located, you get this error because it expects to find main.exe in the same folder, also if you still get the error try clicking bypass.exe and start it with admin rights, works fine for me.

PS: Finished the paper and rock cards :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:43 am 

Yes, could stat it with admin rights..
Started start -> bypass started .. carte is on but no better cards :S But i have the highres cards in the right folder.
Nvm.. i leave it..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:56 am 

Zenity wrote:
Sorry for the late reply we here in Romania were celebrating easter, i made a bypass that will launch the game without starting the launcher, now the high resolution pack can work again. First download the bypass from http://minus.com/m8wjTr3KC/4f my minus account then modify start.bat by replacing every start main.exe 1 %GAME_IP% %GAME_PORT% entry with start bypass.exe there should be 2 of them.

I would be really nice if Rico would let us know if this game will support community driven content aka mods because i simple don't have the time to create a bypass every time they add a new protection, would be cool too, have some great ideas alredy ;) Also what's the ETA on the official HD card support, i remmember reading somewhere about that.

I have another day off tommorow so i'll try to update the pack, adding ep_2-4 and as a bonus the rock/paper/scissor high resolution cards i only made the scissor one though. Also i'll try to create some tools mrq->zip zip->mrq and a card downloader that will grab all cards from the internet.

Can't wait to see the mrq tools.

By the way, carte will release a official version, but coming soooon~~~
Here is the link.
http://carte.gamescampus.com/news/noticedetail/1/4764?searchtype=&searchword=

The bypass.exe works well, but the HD pack not.

It's can't display high level hero image, it just show me a black screen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:43 am 

Quote:
Here is the link.
http://carte.gamescampus.com/news/notic ... earchword=

Yeah it's probably because the cards got updated again. Sorry but after reading Rico's news i decided not to make any new packs. You'll have to wait for the official release next week, it's not that far away ^^.

@Rico
There's only one thing that i don't understant from your statement if the HD card packs are not supported by the developers what will happen when we get a new episode, will they get updated ??? As for uploading the files you can use minus, box maybe ADrive, that's what i use anyway :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm 

BlueFishTW wrote:

Oops forgot to add those, here is the link -> http://minus.com/m8wjTr3KC/5f
includes a mrq to zip/zip to mrq convertor, a tool to download all the card images inside a mrq/list file from the server specified in the configuration file and a png to dds convertor. It's still buggy but it works, because it needs internet connection when you download the card i left the executable unobfuscated so the code will be completely visible using .NET decompilers like ILSpy. Tools are written in C#, once i clean it up a bit and fix some bugs i will release the source code. Now everyone can create their own mrq files :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 am 

Zenity wrote:
BlueFishTW wrote:

Oops forgot to add those, here is the link -> http://minus.com/m8wjTr3KC/5f
includes a mrq to zip/zip to mrq convertor, a tool to download all the card images inside a mrq/list file from the server specified in the configuration file and a png to dds convertor. It's still buggy but it works, because it needs internet connection when you download the card i left the executable unobfuscated so the code will be completely visible using .NET decompilers like ILSpy. Tools are written in C#, once i clean it up a bit and fix some bugs i will release the source code. Now everyone can create their own mrq files :)

Thanks for sharing the amazing tool.

So the MRQ format just a simple XOR encryption from .zip, but how can you know the key(0x49)?

Disassemble the carte program?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 pm 

Zenity wrote:
Quote:
Here is the link.
http://carte.gamescampus.com/news/notic ... earchword=

Yeah it's probably because the cards got updated again. Sorry but after reading Rico's news i decided not to make any new packs. You'll have to wait for the official release next week, it's not that far away ^^.

@Rico
There's only one thing that i don't understant from your statement if the HD card packs are not supported by the developers what will happen when we get a new episode, will they get updated ??? As for uploading the files you can use minus, box maybe ADrive, that's what i use anyway :D

Basically we (me or you) needs to upload the new cards in HD each maintenance and put them up for download. It's super tedious but better than the original plan they had.

- - -

AP Rico

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:51 am 

Why not save time for both of us and use a app that will update and/or create the HD packs for everyone, they only need to run it and press update. I will release it, hopefully this weekend but i still have to fix some problems.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm 

Tool is released, i update my first post.
Anyone can try it out ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:47 pm 

Zenity wrote:
Why not save time for both of us and use a app that will update and/or create the HD packs for everyone, they only need to run it and press update. I will release it, hopefully this weekend but i still have to fix some problems.

So will you be reuploading the files for this thing or how will it know the new URLs for the next HD pack update?

Just curious :o.

Edit: Or do you plan to handle it yourself?

- - -

AP Rico

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:50 pm 

[AP] Rico wrote:
So will you be reuploading the files for this thing or how will it know the new URLs for the next HD pack update?

Just curious :o.

Hi Rico, well ideally the tool should handle things automatically so there shouldn't be the need to upload any sort of files.

It works like this: each mrq file in data/card/Image is scanned and all entries that are dds and end with _l will be downloaded from any of the eu, kr, jp servers set in the configuration file (example: flash_l.dds will be downloaded from http://carte.gamescampus.eu/images/cards/flash_l.png if the eu server is set in the configuration file), if it doesn't find the file on the server it will simply skip the entry.

The files got from the servers are png with 470x752 size so the app will first create 2 textures for both small and large cards resize them to specified size(using filters customizable in the config file),convert them to dds(compressed or not) and finally after all entries have been processed if there are no errors create or update the .zip archives.

This is what happens when the koreans change the texture of a card, the tool knows when the cards change because it generates and stores a list each time it runs with all the card textures and the CRC they had at that time, if the CRC doesn't match next time it runs; it assumes that the file got changed and will update it else it will consider that the card texture is up-to-date and skip it, so each zip archive or HD pack will have a file named hash.data filled with CRC's.

Now when a new episode is released it will detect that because it scans all the mrq files and if the new cards are found on the servers it will download them and create a new HD pack if not it will create a empty pack and update next time it runs once and if the new card images are found on the specific server.

Conclusion: If cards will hold the same naming convention as now and will continue to be uploaded to the servers and the mrq files won't get a new encryption then this tool will work 100% without any intervention. Theres also a fallback in case something does change, there is a folder named Cards (if not it can be created) that can hold any card texture (png) that is missing and the tool will use this folder instead of the online server, however this only works with rebuild(i will change that) and if the UseCardsFromDisk configuration option is set.

PS: all the options are fully customizable / properly(i think) explained and can be easily changed in the configuration file.
and sorry for the wall of text :oops:

Post subject: Re: HD Card Tool
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 am 

Very Clever.

I think I understood most of what you said.

I had to read up on the CRC thing. But overall it seems like I get the gist which is usually enough for me.

Not quite magic but close enough.

- - -

AP Rico

Post subject: Re: HD Card Tool
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:52 pm 

Hahaha! you're a funny one Rico :lol:
...i'm not that good at explaining things

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next