Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Suggestion Poll
I like. 78%  78%  [ 7 ]
I don't like. 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject: [Game] Tender Stone on Combine System
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 am 

Issue or Concern : Tender Stone on Combine System

Detailed Description :
As we are running out of tendor stones ingame. I would suggest to have them from combine system. Lets have their probability same as HM relics, but with more items required for it and it can be combine in any village not only in tibet. And collection item for it should be dropped in all maps.
e.g.
10 High GTs
10 High FSs
30 Steel pieces
and some more items which are dropped on all maps.

Pros : t will make ppl happy to be able to make TS ingame, instead of getting it from Blue Box. And more people will grind and be online to get these drops so server with more ppl online.

Cons : Work for developers to add 1 more combine system for TS.

Conclusion :Happy players. Populated server. GC will be happy too to see more ppl online. :)

Last edited by Fullneo on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Added :)

Post subject: Re: [Game] Tender Stone on Combine System
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 am 

I personally disagree.

Making TS a very common occurrence will only increase the number of people with highly-refined weapons. However, since TS is a much-sought-after item, it could be added as an additional reward for current in-game trades, as opposed to only through package deals and luck.

However, as alternate options for Devs, perhaps TS could become a resource trade in Hefei; 100 or 200 Lucky Gold Coins would be an excellent trade, giving all of us a reason to collect them, not just those hurting for their first few BE.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:06 pm 

Ato_Chan wrote:
I personally disagree.

Making TS a very common occurrence will only increase the number of people with highly-refined weapons. However, since TS is a much-sought-after item, it could be added as an additional reward for current in-game trades, as opposed to only through package deals and luck.

However, as alternate options for Devs, perhaps TS could become a resource trade in Hefei; 100 or 200 Lucky Gold Coins would be an excellent trade, giving all of us a reason to collect them, not just those hurting for their first few BE.

How would making TS common increase the number of ppl with highly-refined weapons?

Plz tell me how - Cuz, I have used GOD knows how many TS and I cant even make 1 +12 as well as many others in game. The Common refine is +11 and that select few can manage a +12++ wep with ease.

Ppl may refine more often if they could get TS a different way, other then buying the boxes and getting so much junk out of them.

Out of just trying for +12, I have failed 272 times and yet I have used TS from +3-12. And yet I have killed 2 IM weps at +8 and 9, PSH at +8 and 10, IM pole +10 and event bracers from 2012 and pole both at +10 and +11 dead.

So TS in game wont make ppl have higher refine weps whn +12 is still so hard to get by!

I am for this suggestion 100% Will it happen - NEVER!!!

But we can dream and wish right?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 am 

Not to argue semantics, Prophet, but by allowing tp players access to what is currently only a payed-for item, we will be giving a greater player base access to the benefits.

Do I agree that +12 is too steep of a cliff, with the increase in max refine? Yes.

However, I disagree that the solution is to allow more TS into the market. Keep them rare, valuable, and an incentive for players to want to support 9Dragons and the devs who work so hard to keep it alive for us.

Allowing them to be bought as a pack of three for a significant amount would be a better change than allowing them on the combine system.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 am 

Ato_Chan wrote:
Not to argue semantics, Prophet, but by allowing tp players access to what is currently only a payed-for item, we will be giving a greater player base access to the benefits.

Do I agree that +12 is too steep of a cliff, with the increase in max refine? Yes.

However, I disagree that the solution is to allow more TS into the market. Keep them rare, valuable, and an incentive for players to want to support 9Dragons and the devs who work so hard to keep it alive for us.

Allowing them to be bought as a pack of three for a significant amount would be a better change than allowing them on the combine system.

In a way i can agree with you here - but you do realize that we lost many players to the other server due to the fact of refining +12 and banner combination alone was so hard and expensive (Even for IM users) that they went to the other server to support it?

I am for supporting 9D, but to keep paying to only fail - no1 wants to support that! somehow you have those that can manage +12 and higher with ez, and knowing that GM Tools was in our version and being used - Well I am sorry but I told GM's a long time ago, as well as other players reporting it and a blind eye and deaf ear was turned to us.

So how can we as players support it whn we try and help and get frowned upon!

Even if more could manage +12 and higher - still got so many factors that can and will affect game play, that refine alone wont even matter anymore!

Now once we have more players hitting cap dmg like b4, then maybe something needs to be done. And I am 100% sure if and whn we get lvl cap raised 200K wont be so hard to hit even with a +13. So why not allow TS from combining or IM! Eventually it wont even matter what refine you have!

Now with cloths refining, pillz in game, healers targeting, LL Epi and mad YYBS and other buffs! 200k wont be out of reach for many!

Its going to get very interesting soon on yang and i hope I can be a part of it! But atm - I am focusing on RL and not really going to be active if things go right at this job interview today!

Things are now looking a lot better in RL and 9D will have to take a back seat. Anyways Gz to all that get a decent cloth refine and HF in game! Later!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:59 am 

Done so i lock.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]