Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: PVP and other suggestions
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 am 

Hello

First I would like to say that I am a veteran player of this game and have seen many changes both great and very poor over the years.

I feel that the time has come to provide those players who do not wish to PVP an option button to switch off this option.This will make the game more enjoyable for all and STOP this insane PK that certain factions have developed to protect and run parts of the game to their own advantage.

There is an alternative option that would work better and that is to restrict PVP to the bloody plain only and then again only fot thode who wish to indulge in this strange activity.Make ALL maps PVE only and remove low level quests from the cave of conqueror.

One other suggestion is to finally provide the game with advanced clan options.

Finally I would like to suggest to restrict new players in weapons purchase AND use ie no more using weapons above your level just like it is with clothes and accessories.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions.

Yours hopefully
dragonofair

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]