Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [Game] Safe zone suggestions
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:22 am
Posts: 349
Issue/Concern: Make Safe Zones really "Safe Zones".

Detailed Description: Safe Zone PK is a current big source of complain for some players, since its unfair and the Impervious state doesn't prevent the PvP state. This sugestion is to make the Safe Zone Buff (the one that is activated when you enter a Safe Zone) just exactly like the Anti-PK buff that the BP Hermit gives (only that this one would apply to the Safe Zone area lol - its seems dumb to explain that, but better safe than sorry).

Pros: Safe Zones will really be safe now, and that complains will cease. No need to change penality for Safe Zone kill as you won't be able to kill someone there with that buff.

Cons: Safe Zone PKers will start complain about how they cannot PK in Safe Zone anymore.

Conclusion: This will bring 9D more closer to other games that have a PvP mode, and will benefit many players.

Etc: Guess i'm done for today ;) . 8-)

_________________
LoB: Fogia4 (Strategist), Zazie (Vanguard)
BoT: Gally (Strategist), Sechs (Warrior)
Shao: Jashugan (Luohan), DonFua (Diamond)
SF: Koyomi (Cloud), Takie (War)
WT: Anotsu (Tiger), Caerula (Dragon)
HD: Tae (Blood), Zekka (Phantom)


Last edited by Fullneo on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
I put that too as a Pros : No need to change penality for Safe Zone kill as you won't be able to kill someone there with that buff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: [Game] Safe Zone-
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 pm
Posts: 736
Issue or Concern : Safe Zone

Detailed Description : on yin server you should remove safe zones compleatly why should there be a safe place on a pk map, also remove the invulnerability buff from yin. on yang and toe i like the new pen but there can be times when you will kill some one by mistake, so i would say lets use the old majer pen for first pk but increase it to 5h then second time you pk with the pen you get the new pen.

EDIT: what I also think is needed is a way to stop people from entering SZ in combat mode, as it is now you can enter SZ with 4 seconds left and you wont get a pen, i say if you enter the SZ in combat mode you get a pen and everyone then can hit you, take this 4 second thing way, if you take away the reason to enter sz then there will be know reason to pk in there, and the pking will be started and finished outside the sz.

Pros : people on yin will stop crying about SZ pen, people on yang and toe can pk once by accident, taking out one of there arguments away.

EDIT: No more people running to SZ when they cant handle it, more fights won and lost so more chance to get karma.

Cons : still people will cry about not being able to kill in SZ, i say go out into bp and pvp like you are supposed to lol.

EDIT:More people will pull there network plug out to DC them selves so that they dont get killed.

Conclusion : yin will be happy, bp in yang and toe will go back to the way it once was, there will be no running to SZ if you are loosing a fight, there will be more fights won and lost so more karma. because pvp can take a long time now due to more def in game and not enough ways to do more dmg, we need to stop people going to SZ because this lessens the chance to get karma.

_________________
Many thanks go to DeadlyNS for her 9D def calculator.
EU player? look hear
I'm a ninja. No you're not. Did you see me do that? Do what? Exactly.


Last edited by Tak3 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: [Game] "Safe Zone" suggestion talk
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 pm
Posts: 76
Issue or Concern : Safe Zone PK

Detailed Description :

Many players including myself cannot seem to go a f k in safe zones without getting PKed. some People cant pk outside of safe zone because they are not good, they resort to PK in Safe zone. So, I think that the Penalty for Safe Zone PK should be stronger or modified.

Suggestions:

1) On top of what we have now as major penlaty, the "black flow" that we get for hitting low lvl boss should be also a punishment for safe zone PK. and This "back flow" will not go away if the players relogs or dies or gets PKd or in any other way. it will stay for as long as the penalty time.

2) The Penalty Time should be increased to 3 Hours On top of adding back flow. Just 3 hours without the back flow punishment is not good enough.

3) take out the Minor penalty and implement Major penalty if the players attempt to PK in safe zone. so the penalty will be added even before the Players PKs another player. so he will get a warning for first hit and second hit he gets the 3 hour back flow + current penalty for major.

4) If none of the above is not implemented then maybe we should give strong bleed as a punishment and these bleed wont go away if the player dies or relogs or in any other way. and this bleed will last for 1 hour. so if player relogs. the time count stops. the player must be logged in to get rid of this bleed. so basically the player must stay dead on the floor for 1 or more hours. the bleed is strong like ya sazhu bleed.

EDIT : (UPDATE)

My suggestion to GM to take it to DEVs:

Take out current minor and major penalty. And implement only one penalty. What is this new penalty?

It is the same "back flow" penalty you get for hitting a boss 24 lvls below you. AND this penalty will be for lets say 2-3 mins. Also, the player being attacked in safe zone does not have to die or lose any HP, but the other player will get this penalty just by attacking someone in safe zone. Just like they get the back flow penalty for attacking low lvl boss. So only thing players have to do is just be a bit more careful when they see their opponent running to safezone. Specially when they are lagging. The penalty could even be lets say for 1 min even. This way the attacker is cautioned and the one being attacked is also safe and dont die.

OR:

someone in GD suggested in my topic that the skills should be made inactive while a player is inside "safezone/villa"

I agee with this. So if not all skills maybe skills that attack/kill can be made inactive and other skills such as buffing/healing are still active.


Pros :

PPL will have some security (hopefully) in safe zone because of this stronger penalty because safe zone pkers will be afraid (hopefully) to PK since the penalty is more stronger.

Cons :

cry from safe zone pkers

Conclusion :

safe zone will be really safe (hopefully)


Last edited by Fullneo on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
Added to the index.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Game] Stronger "Safe Zone" PK Penalty
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: Poland
I can be wrong here but stronger penalties were added at KR server long time ago, when we start get updates lets hope safety zones problem will be of items which will be fixed.

_________________
Image
Image
Thanks KuuKush for this awesome sig
You can't be Immortal, but You can make people remember You for thousands of years.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Game] Stronger "Safe Zone" PK Penalty
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 pm
Posts: 76
Keiho0 wrote:
I can be wrong here but stronger penalties were added at KR server long time ago, when we start get updates lets hope safety zones problem will be of items which will be fixed.


lets hope yes.

btw what is the penalty in 9D KR? i mean how is it stronger? any link bro?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Game] Stronger "Safe Zone" PK Penalty (UPDATED)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Santiago, Chile
well i only support ur idea a bit...

cuz ok i love pkin in BP.....

never SZ pk... but what abt the SZers??? i mean SZers = pplz that run from u to SZ when u pk or trade... so if the dude ran away to SZ and i hit him (cuz i am nuker and can't stop nukes when casting)... i get 3 hours penn???
i think if u say like the one running away gets penn and u don't i will support ur idea...

not fair that some nabs (high or low lvl nabs) ran to SZ and we get penn...

atm i think penn sistem is ok...

and i dunn wanna fite or something... but if u wanna go a f k why not go a f k in safe maps???


hefei for example?

i'm just saying...

only 1 map change... nothing more...

_________________
Image
PaidGEEK --- IM12 ---- Healer/Yang
Pro[Agnes] -- H7 --- Nuker/Yang (Active)
Pro[Maximus] --- GL9 ------ Warrior/Yang
MellituS ------- EC11 ------- Warrior/Yang
-SilentKillers Hero League


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Game] Stronger "Safe Zone" PK Penalty (UPDATED)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 pm
Posts: 76
claus09 wrote:
well i only support ur idea a bit...

cuz ok i love pkin in BP.....

never SZ pk... but what abt the SZers??? i mean SZers = pplz that run from u to SZ when u pk or trade... so if the dude ran away to SZ and i hit him (cuz i am nuker and can't stop nukes when casting)... i get 3 hours penn???
i think if u say like the one running away gets penn and u don't i will support ur idea...

not fair that some nabs (high or low lvl nabs) ran to SZ and we get penn...

atm i think penn sistem is ok...

and i dunn wanna fite or something... but if u wanna go a f k why not go a f k in safe maps???


hefei for example?

i'm just saying...

only 1 map change... nothing more...



hello bro,

if you and someone else is trading. then idk why the other person would run to safe zone?

but i dont think you read my suggestion properly. when you see a player running to safe zone. just be a little extra careful not to nuke because you might get pen.

also, you are only thinking about Yang bro. where only BP and i think LL is PvP. in Yin all maps except clan, hefei and SZ/ZZ are PvP. and the guards disappear/gets bugged/ or not strong enough to kill/stop SZ pkers in Yin or Yang too maybe.

and idk if you knew this but while you are about to nuke and you see the person running to safe zone, you can quickly press U. by pressing U, you select your character, so the nuke does not hit the player running to Safe Zone.

overall, just need to be a little more cautious when you see a player running towards safe. that is all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Game] Stronger "Safe Zone" PK Penalty (UPDATED)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 2317
Location: Finland
I love the karma from trash talkers in safe zone.

_________________
Jester with a hat.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Game] Stronger "Safe Zone" PK Penalty (UPDATED)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 123
Location: Santiago, Chile
yourmothersfatherssoninlaw wrote:
claus09 wrote:
well i only support ur idea a bit...

cuz ok i love pkin in BP.....

never SZ pk... but what abt the SZers??? i mean SZers = pplz that run from u to SZ when u pk or trade... so if the dude ran away to SZ and i hit him (cuz i am nuker and can't stop nukes when casting)... i get 3 hours penn???
i think if u say like the one running away gets penn and u don't i will support ur idea...

not fair that some nabs (high or low lvl nabs) ran to SZ and we get penn...

atm i think penn sistem is ok...

and i dunn wanna fite or something... but if u wanna go a f k why not go a f k in safe maps???


hefei for example?

i'm just saying...

only 1 map change... nothing more...



hello bro,

if you and someone else is trading. then idk why the other person would run to safe zone?

but i dont think you read my suggestion properly. when you see a player running to safe zone. just be a little extra careful not to nuke because you might get pen.

also, you are only thinking about Yang bro. where only BP and i think LL is PvP. in Yin all maps except clan, hefei and SZ/ZZ are PvP. and the guards disappear/gets bugged/ or not strong enough to kill/stop SZ pkers in Yin or Yang too maybe.

and idk if you knew this but while you are about to nuke and you see the person running to safe zone, you can quickly press U. by pressing U, you select your character, so the nuke does not hit the player running to Safe Zone.

overall, just need to be a little more cautious when you see a player running towards safe. that is all.


ok i only play yang so idk abt yin maps...
but unless they can only "fix" yin map... i still don't like it...

i go BP to pk... so i don't like pplz that for example... put 1 trap and run safe... or go hit u and run safe...

so if u hit em with fast nuke and they die there just in SZ u get penn... i'n not new to this... but i dunn think u can stop FC10 nuke from casting or can u???

_________________
Image
PaidGEEK --- IM12 ---- Healer/Yang
Pro[Agnes] -- H7 --- Nuker/Yang (Active)
Pro[Maximus] --- GL9 ------ Warrior/Yang
MellituS ------- EC11 ------- Warrior/Yang
-SilentKillers Hero League


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Game] Stronger "Safe Zone" PK Penalty (UPDATED)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 am
Posts: 7195
Location: France
This is now on the index.
I do like the idea of real penallity in sz. I saw some stuff on KR which seems awesome with a kind of jail i think. I hope it will come here.

_________________
Image
[Suggestion]............[Tips and Guides Index] .............[Guide Q&A]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Game] Stronger "Safe Zone" PK Penalty (UPDATED)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 412
Fullneo wrote:
This is now on the index.
I do like the idea of real penallity in sz. I saw some stuff on KR which seems awesome with a kind of jail i think. I hope it will come here.


hello bro, can you please send me a link/video to what kind of sz penalty does korean version have. thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Safe Zone PK and Other Suggestions.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 412
Issue or Concern :

PK in this so called "Safe Zone"



Detailed Description :

So right now, safe zone is not really safe zone at all. I mean if you go a f k in safe zone, you get pked. Simple as that.

Guards do not help much since their damage to players is not enough.

Safe zone pk penalty is a joke. It needs improvement. For example: not just def and speed reduce but also all attribute decrease, bleeding, etc. These should be added ON TOP of what the penalty already is. Also, the time should be increased to 3 hours, Like it was in acclaim.

Also, guards disappear after a few hours of maintenance and server restart, why is that? Guards should stay in safe zone forever, like Clan base ones the ones in map.

Guards should have ability to multi target.

I mean if you plan to keep safe zone, all these improvements and more should be added to keep it really safe zone.

Now people pk in safe zone and go to hefei or tibet and be a f k.

Guards should be added to cover all areas and conrners of Hefei , clan base, tibet and all maps, so people cannot escape after pking in safe zone.


If not, remove safe zone all together like loulan.

Pros:

Most Likely it will stop the safe zone PK, and Safe Zone will truly be a safe zone for players to be a f k without opening a stand.

Cons :

None, what so ever. It will improve the game, as players will not feel like it is a PvP server, while they are playing in PvE server.

Etc :

I made the same suggestions 2 years ago and posted here by following the format and whatever but as we know, no sh1t was given by GC.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron