Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Shao warr 2nd role active
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 am 

kProphetk wrote:
mastersword8 wrote:
kProphetk wrote:

I'll answer it - "Killa-Klownz" over his head!!!

haha im not sure if you can, i asked him if he could tell me his gear relix and build :D

http://www.xfire.com/video/51c2d3/

I am not sure of the lvl compared to Krons vid to him but my mobs are 1 up on me and no prem or scale deco on.

I possibly could answer but this is for him to answer - But In KK we play around with setups/gear/weps. This in my warrior! B4 Scale deco whn This deco was the pve deco to use. - Plz be aware at thr is no prem on this char - but Krons setup and my setup are dam near close. If needed I can put a lil 1 or 7 day on Mazz and show u same mobs and you can compare it to Krons. I have the scale deco as well - but the pole he's using is my pole that belongs to Mazz.

btw do tibet mob have more def, because kron's damage is higher in his vid while you have around the same gear as u noted :)

FC LOB nuker Bloody-Nuk3r(growing fast)
CS 8 Wutang warrior Bloody-Sword(retired)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 am 

Yes thr def is higher plus they are like mini bosses to so9me point nothing like mobs prior to Tibet.

Kron also has a prem and scale deco on.

I'll log and change over to sclae deco and show you same mobs - Cuz Mazz is still same lvl - O dont lvl him atm.

Brb going in game and setup Mazz. Then I will post a newer vid with still no prem on him and a slightly diff pole. That Pole hes using is +8 HH 3k crit 6/1 leech. But dam good traded stats on it. Pole Ill be using is +8 4k Crits, ok traded stats on it. so I am hoping the 1 extra crit will make up the diff in dmg.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:27 am 

kProphetk wrote:
Yes thr def is higher plus they are like mini bosses to so9me point nothing like mobs prior to Tibet.

Kron also has a prem and scale deco on.

I'll log and change over to sclae deco and show you same mobs - Cuz Mazz is still same lvl - O dont lvl him atm.

Brb going in game and setup Mazz. Then I will post a newer vid with still no prem on him and a slightly diff pole. That Pole hes using is +8 HH 3k crit 6/1 leech. But dam good traded stats on it. Pole Ill be using is +8 4k Crits, ok traded stats on it. so I am hoping the 1 extra crit will make up the diff in dmg.

thanks for all your effort man, cant wait to see the content :) i owe u one

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 am 

kProphetk wrote:

If you're not counting Wei's BG's/Messengers that is. And Tibet bums have far less annoying debuffs... Nothing they shove at you comes close to being stunned on a regular basis.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 am 

I wish I'd have prem, otherwise my damage should be a big different. Video was taken 5 mins after Healer buffs gone, all I have for buff was my own YY, damage buff, and a +40 cake.

I'd lost about 5/6k of Crits in Tibet, but doesn't matter. Still 2 actives kill :twisted: .

ImageImage
9Dragons Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kronok9D/videos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 am 

Just need to get unseald north sea epi, maybe I shall make a video then with my damage. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 am 

_Kronok_ wrote:
I wish I'd have prem, otherwise my damage should be a big different. Video was taken 5 mins after Healer buffs gone, all I have for buff was my own YY, damage buff, and a +40 cake.

I'd lost about 5/6k of Crits in Tibet, but doesn't matter. Still 2 actives kill :twisted: .

mmmm with that in mind im gonna be preatty epic considering i do have premium and a +10 :D well im looking for one have a +9 now XD and damn bro O_O 2 active kills in tibet...... killing machine

Last edited by mastersword8 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 am 

Furia_Alba wrote:
Just need to get unseald north sea epi, maybe I shall make a video then with my damage. :twisted:

haha short vid in that case, boss dies in a couple of seconds XD

just make a nice PVE vid everybody loves them

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 am 

_Kronok_ wrote:

O ok I though u had prem - then I'll log and make one with Mazz on same mobs and use just +40 cake.

But the mobs in Tibet have higher def then anyt mobs b4 Tibet.

I dont no if Kron is in game but if so I will grab my scale deco of Prophet so that it is a lil clser to him so you can see my dmg on Mazz.

Now in this vid - I lag like a mofo need to reformat soon. This is Mazz - I think about same setup as in previous vid but not 100% sure.

I can actully increase his over all dmg - but all my things are on my healer atm and Mazz is a Sep account them my healer.

I moved thru a few mobs going from 1 lvl up to 5 lvls down I think - whr Kron was at Altar mobs thr was a mix of 3 lvl ranges whr he was. So I moved thu a few to show dmg increase on them. But thr Def is higher in tibet vs Icy!

http://www.xfire.com/video/5525b9/

BTW this is still without the scale deco. I can add my 5 BBoE's and CS/HM Relic. Kron is also BK and Mazz is GK so he will hit a lil harder (Maybe). But this is best I can do till i can get Kron or another KK member to help me transfer deco and few other things over.

Some say Dmg/HP it only works on boss's - Not so sure cuz I play/use it on boss and mobs and I noticed slitght increase on dmg on both. And not sure if kron was in a dmg pt or HP/VE pt - Mazz is just grinding.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:33 pm 

kProphetk wrote:
_Kronok_ wrote:

O ok I though u had prem - then I'll log and make one with Mazz on same mobs and use just +40 cake.

But the mobs in Tibet have higher def then anyt mobs b4 Tibet.

I dont no if Kron is in game but if so I will grab my scale deco of Prophet so that it is a lil clser to him so you can see my dmg on Mazz.

Now in this vid - I lag like a mofo need to reformat soon. This is Mazz - I think about same setup as in previous vid but not 100% sure.

I can actully increase his over all dmg - but all my things are on my healer atm and Mazz is a Sep account them my healer.

I moved thru a few mobs going from 1 lvl up to 5 lvls down I think - whr Kron was at Altar mobs thr was a mix of 3 lvl ranges whr he was. So I moved thu a few to show dmg increase on them. But thr Def is higher in tibet vs Icy!

http://www.xfire.com/video/5525b9/

BTW this is still without the scale deco. I can add my 5 BBoE's and CS/HM Relic. Kron is also BK and Mazz is GK so he will hit a lil harder (Maybe). But this is best I can do till i can get Kron or another KK member to help me transfer deco and few other things over.

Some say Dmg/HP it only works on boss's - Not so sure cuz I play/use it on boss and mobs and I noticed slitght increase on dmg on both. And not sure if kron was in a dmg pt or HP/VE pt - Mazz is just grinding.

preatty nice vid bro :) considering its without prem i like ur dmg, im BK too i might go GK just for the plate thats a decission ill make in the future thx for all the hard work man u really give me some good ideas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 pm 

By my experience prem does not do much improvement with damage, a slight increase, yes, but can't say it's important.
As for Tibet mobs having higher def I can't agree with that, I do same damage to a orange mob as I have done to orange mobs in Icy, meaning 20k crits, max around 22.

Need to get to H 6 to compare, former yellow altar mobs with yellow Tibet mobs, cause nothing in my stats changed, except shirt and WB from H set, which don't do that much off a improvement.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:18 am 

Prems dont matter much or not that important? Well if your just grinding. but whn it comes to having to fight for boss's its the most important. That lil slight increase even in grind is just enuff to allow a prem user to lvl a lil faster along with the 20% xp boost it gives. Any dmg above no prem is an advantage to the non prem users.

Now by me saying they have more def - I am not talking in mass amounts of def. But I did noticed that thr HP is a lot more vs icy and lower mobs and that i lost dmg almost 3k on crits whn I finally made it to greens and whites.

Last edited by kProphetk on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 am 

First mobs have 200k life, last mobs in icy have 120k.
True that prem is a advantage at boss KS'ing but not that impresive. Was refering to damage, xp from prem surely is a bonus against non prem users, that's why you buy it in the first place. :)