Community - Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Building a warrior
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:45 pm 

Hello everybody. I want to ask about everything with building a warrior after 2nd role. from the relics, clothes to the stats and mastery. Keep in mind that i am non IM user and i don't have deco neither can i afford it atm. Also i am GK so when saying relics keep it in mind too please. No super pricy stuff ( like 2slot ve or hp hat or speed shoes or def trink or hp trink). Keep it simple and effective please. By the way i want the build and gear too be all PvE no PvP intention atm. I would realy be grateful and i appreciate the time you will give in answering me ( if you do so).

Post subject: Re: Building a warrior
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 am 

A simple and cheap build at EC 6 second role or EC 8 when you can use the 2nd role cloths that give 360 defence and both pants and shirt a 4 pocketed, use all 6 posible str relics, +5 WD seal as accesories, if and only if you can or have a hp trinket.

For cloths I sugest wait till you are EC 8 to use the 2nd role pants and shirt if you don't have a 400 def or 500 def set from CC, as a hat use hp hat, it's really cheap and helps if you don't have good stuff... as boots I suggest a 2 slot vaga simple boots. both slots being filled with 2x 110 dodge ornaments, very cheap and usefull, as for wrist bands either 200 or 300 damage or 2 slot vaga simple wristbands with dodge.

As for stats, I would recomend to keep strength high and dex close by, don't ut to much cons, you don't need it with leech party and hp hat your health should stay at 100% while grinding in LD.
As for mastery's go full damage and don't forget the 500 def increase mastery that warriors have.

As for a weapon, a 4 slot would be best, but i guess that would be an expensive thing, a cheap recomandation seeing that you shall be 2nd role soon is to get a FC 12 Blood dragon weapon, reduce it by 12 level's using triple grove cutter making it 1 slot, and put a 10% critical rate ornament (physical not CK) or a 3/1k or 4/1k, depends on you. P.S: I recomend you refine it at +6 not higher, the damage bonus you get from a FC 12 BD +6 wep is pretty consistent.

I think I said all that needs to be said. If you have other questions will be happy to reply.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 am 

I have a 400cc def set, 220dodge wb/boots/hat. i just got a FC8 bd 20% crrit +7 wep. Should i get a 7% crit jacket or no? and im planing a build like this: dex: for wep ess/wis; for relics con: abt 40 and the rest to str. any more pointers?:p

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 am 

The wep is good.

If you have problems with hp during grind try using a 1/1k hp absorb hat...

As for stat points, I recomend high strength, cons about 20 points if your life stay's 100% when you grind due to leech party's and posible hp hat, thing is you kill faster if you have higher strength and hit more often if you have higher dex, so the rest off the stats are just using unecesary points, this is just my recomandation.

i grinded my warrior till HM 2 with 20 base cons and no points put into ess or wis. True I had some nice stuff to go along, but didn't make to much off a difference in the end.

As for the 7% crit jacket you should use it if you have enough def already and I already said, you hp stay's 100% all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 am 

thank you. if anyone has more advice im always open for sugestions :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:16 am 

Well furia already pretty much explained everything you need as a non IM warrior.

I would suggest using leeach ornies after CS+ Meaning by the time your in Icy. since mobs there hit harder and take a bit longer to kill.

Lower then that. you dont really need leeach. with leeach pt is enough.

I am currently EC10 shao warr. and i use 4/10k critc +9 and 600 def set. as a PVe warrior you dont really need alot of Cons unless you die fast. your top corcern is maxing Str and then Dex.

Try to do 25-30 cons max. and go full STr Dex only for weap requirement.
I never saw the point in getting Ve hat but i see now. IF your able to get it go ahead. like Furia has stated above :) 8-) :arrow: :lol: