Community - Forum
It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Healer PvE and PvP build
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm 

I wanted to know if there is a way that my healer can be good in PvE but still do pretty good in PvP if so can u tell me the build.Im an EC 4 BoT healer. and can u also show me a good PvE build too ty :D

Can someone give me the build for a melee healer?

Last edited by iBOXu on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Healer PvE and PvP build
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:28 pm 

There is PVE build and then there's PVP build. No in-between build that does both, simply because u dont have the stat points for it.

You could decide to go CK healer (pvp), and after you've maxxed WIS and ESS to pump STR for defense (if by the time you maxxed both you still dont have 2.5k def (which is hard to believe) ). Honestly that is as close as a healer can get to true hybrid build.

BoT healer i really havent tried ; i am HD healer myself

Here are the basic stat builds for healers:

PVE build : STR MAX, DEX for weapon, WIS/ESS/CON = 14 for relics
PVP build : WIS MAX, ESS for bracers, STR/DEX/CON = 14 for relics

Ofc, these stats may always be supplemented by accessories, such as the WD all stats +5 relic, banners (if u can get them), relics/plates, and so on to your own taste (and i recommend def increasing ones either by def or STR for both pvp and pve builds)

The annoying part about CK healers is at first role u have only 2 nukes, and an additional one at FC 1 after getting 2nd role. So with a grand total of 3 skills to use, and no active skill for bracers, ck healer grind will soon turn boring. But those nukes make up in dmg output more than enough in my opinion.

I didnt go into the melee (pve build) coz it's pretty straight forward. just level normally using your best active skill and all the smashes you got, while remembering to heal your external wounds and healing urself. the lvls will go by so fast .... untill u hit the CS - GB range that is :P

Thats all i can think of for now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:59 am 

When it comes to PvP why is everyone so worried about their build? Why not focus on the main points needed? If you want to own as a CK Healer look below:

2300+ ck/phys def
1500+ ck/phys dodge
1500+ ck ar
120%+ speed
CAP ALL RESIST
GET AS MUCH YYBS DMG BUFFS AS POSSIBLE

It isn't hard.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:16 am 

Yeah ck healers are tough but Brotherhood of theives dont get nukes until higher lvls. :[

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 pm 

Encyclopedia9D wrote:
When it comes to PvP why is everyone so worried about their build? Why not focus on the main points needed? If you want to own as a CK Healer look below:

2300+ ck/phys def
1500+ ck/phys dodge
1500+ ck ar
120%+ speed
CAP ALL RESIST
GET AS MUCH YYBS DMG BUFFS AS POSSIBLE

It isn't hard.

Well, for a pure PvP build it is ok, but if you wanna grind it go with 2500 phys def, use dodge gear, some good deco (red scale or something in the like)

What i did was get my def with 600def gear, own buffs, premium +25 buff and 2 def relics to 2.5k def, the rest to max wis and the rest in ESS. That kinda works in both ways :)

Use good bracers if you wanna grind, 40%, and try to use some crit gear (2% hat, 7% epi, 7% jacket), and if you have fish soups or the newer ones, that is good in grind too.
For PvP use some resist gear (30 hat, deco, own buff, yybs and resist buffs from others), etc. Make use of speed pills if nescaserry, i try to farm the golden boxes in bamboo for those :)

And just practice alot! Try to find out what fits you the best in grind and pvp...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm 

for pve: max str rest dex. i played with 8 cons till gl6, but you can add cons to 20. if you have cons relics dont add cons:D
for pvp. well your lvl is a bit low. you need c8+ traps for decent pvp. you can pvp with the build above too. at higher lvls go CK for pvp.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 am 

min str for weapon(the new ones). max dex. pump wis.

wear wis/con relics along with any other ckar increase for pvp

wear str/dex/damage for pve.

congrats. you can now pvp and pve with the same build.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 am 

It is possible to grind with a ck healer build really ok , maybe a bit slower as a melee build .
But you need good equip for this and also a King JIn Dungeon epi helps alot .
And i would recommend to be at least HM or better LM so that you do have more stat points
available .
I must warn you though that ck healer grind makes you busy all the time as you
have to continiously need to rotate all 3 nukes in a effective manner .
Also with a ck healer build youre only average in dungeon runs .
COF VOH or KOG works halfway ok with some crap gloves but you can mostly forget a dungeon like GCM for instance .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 am 

Healer is not as bad melee pvp as some seem to think. The consecutive hit buff is pretty damn awesome. I am about 80-90% against my level in pvp, even when they hit me first.

You want as many con relics as you can get, so you don't have to put points in your pen stat. Then it is just a matter of figuring out your str-dex ratio. I like it about 60-40 (str-dex).

I level my traps, but don't use them in 1v1 pvp. They are really nice when 3-4 decide to all jump you at the same time.