Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Shaolin warrior build
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:24 am 

I know there's lot of guides but i didn't found any that would give you advice how to spent points each level. Just how much you should have at certain level.

So i'm asking where should i put my 4 points every level. You can say spend 0,5 point per level on this (i will understand that every 2 lvl i need to add full point).

Post subject: Re: Shaolin warrior build
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:43 am 

As you need warrior build, there are a lot many warrior build guides around...
Anyways u can still follow below stat guide as well u can do adjustments as u need.
PVE build
As we get role at OC1, will start at OC1
When u choose role your chi pts distribution can b reset,
At 1st all pts will b at 8 base pts, and u will hav abt 114 pts to put
So here we go...
1. put dex min req for ur pole (as u r shaolin warrior)
use OC pole to check dex req
2. con - put 12 pts to con - wich makes con to 20
3. wis - dont put any pts here if u goin to do PVE only
4. ess - put 4 pts (wich adds only 2 ess as its penalty stat) wich will make ess to 10
5. ress all pts go to str

From OC2 onwards, put 3 str and 1 dex each lvl and at OC12 (or any cheng 12 lvl) add those 4 pts to con and after CB put those 6 pts to con till u get ur con around 50-60 as u req, (around SM or FD lvl)
by this time u will know hw much hp u need to grind effectively without spending much time in meditation.

Once u get your con to 60 then onwards, put 3:1 pts to str:dex, i.e. each lvl 3 pts to str and 1 to dex. At CB 4 pts to str and 2 pts to dex till u max ur str
once u max ur str u can start with dex:con 3:1

Im not a pro so build varies among players...

Post subject: Re: Shaolin warrior build
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 pm 

This is how I build all my shaolin warriors:

1. Con: I would say that this is the third most important stat to str build warriors. Dex is low in most str builds but it isn’t totally neglected. Con is often a problem for us since it’s hard to maintain a decent con while trying to build high str. My answer is this:

Put your con at 25 and raise it to 30 by Opening chi, then leave it alone until Revolving chakra. Here you raise it to 40 and with relics, buffs and maybe a few other items it should be fine (even without buffs) until SM and GB lvls where it has to be at least 50~60.

2. Dex: Many say that the dex build would benefit more but I’ve tested both. Even though I found the critical hits nice and the dodge ok I preferred the str build for it’s hard hitting perspective and nice defence. With higher Str I just get the job done faster and take less hits in the process.

When comparing the two I just found myself lasting longer with the str build than the dex build. What may annoy you about this build is the frequent misses that will happen at higher lvls due to your low dex.

But usually people tell you to add the minimum requirement for your wep into dex, but this can get annoying after awhile because of the sudden jumps in the requirement .

Instead I follow lentz table of dexterity which says to add +4 at every 12th cheng of lvl and +6 dex at chi breathing (6+4=10 hmm basic math O.o) Basically your dex will be 40 at OC1, 50 at RC, 60 at RL, 70 at FD and so on.

This way your slightly ahead of the weapon requirement and you can spend some well earned points into your str rather than worring about your dex.

3. Essence: put it to 12 and leave it. This covers any relic requirement until RL1 I think .

Many builds say to leave this at 8 but unless you love to med every 5 seconds after lightfoot, your med skill, and smashes which take a lot of mp have fun. Without items to cover up the low ess you’ll constantly be medding.

4. Strength: The main stat of this guide. Max it out first. A lot of balanced or dex users may argue but they cannot deny the faster levelling results and the beautiful damage reduction of the defence gained by str.

5. Wisdom: warriors rarely need this. It’s only use is for relic requirements. I would leave this at 8 at OC1, then I would add two points to meet the requirements of relics by RC (Revolving Chakra), FD (Five Dragons) and EC (Elemental Crown), (requirements are 10, and 12 as stated above).

One thing I have noticed is that it is far easier to just set wis and ess to 14 early. that way, you dont have to worry about it ever again, and you can equip any level specific relic in the game.