Community - Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Making Money
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 pm 

Hi guys i ws wondering if some1 could post a guide here for making money in game. Im not saying billions of cash, but simply a substantial amount that can help those costly roles such as ck hybrids and nukers survive. I would prefer if the tips and strategies stick to ways to make money without using real money, if possible. thank you in advance.

Post subject: Re: Making Money
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 am 

playing nuker without melee toons is rather impossible unless You have great league/band/friends which will support you with almost everything till You made im lvls lol

making gold atm in game is really hard especially for lower lvls, old ways to get a bit of gold was farming cc3 and cc4 bosses(def trink,hp trink and gw), like someone mentioned in other tread many low lvls is getting Essence of Lei on their way in jinan/datong/CC that single item is quite valuable and many high lvl players is looking for it :)

making a guide about how to get gold is actually impossible, cuz market prices and everything around that are changing all the time.

Be aware of that there is less gold in game atm than it used to be, yet IM prices are still the same. SO like it or not, the best way for new players which are able to afford to buy from IM is selling that valuable items, scales jades etc.

You can't be Immortal, but You can make people remember You for thousands of years.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 am 

I C... ty for the info

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 am 

Sadly, many of the old ways for new characters to make money do not work as well as they did in the past.

Still, you can run around and get gold boxes and sell the BE from the lucky gold coins. Boss hunting is not as profitable as it used to be, but still a way to make money. Also, collect all your drops.

Here are the ways that I grew up with, both on Acclaim and when I came back here in December with nothing.

Run around and collect lucky gold coins from gold boxes and sell the BE.
Hunt bosses and sell drops.
Collect all drops and those left around you.
Run the lower dungeons like CoF, at their level if possible.

Just as important, live cheaply in the land. Use a weapon as long as possible before buying a new one, buy cheap good gear, not really expensive slightly better gear.

The market in Hefei is not as good as it once was, but if you need to make money then you have to try to sell things there and watch it often to find good prices on the things you want/need.

There are no magic answers to this question, it is hard. And you really cannot expect your first character to be really good for quite a while unless you are willing to spend in the Item Mall.

I would make a healer or hybrid so you can do things like dungeons and bosses yourself to make money on your first character and learn the game.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 pm 

Easy way for money, It should work nowadays but maybe not so quickly- when you have like 200k (from selling dropped weaps to npc or something) go to drapery at zhenghzou or shi zhang, and keep buying wrists/boots/hats till you get 2-sloted. Sell them like 500k each. Repeat it till you get enough money to go on bm and waste al your money. Also if you'll be lucky you should get enough money this way to get low lvl hermit, ornies to this, some deff set and dodge/sp33d ornies- everything you need to grind on low lvl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 pm 

I'm SM1 and had 800k 2days ago. So I got 4 Blue Dragon Boxes from my 1000CC and I got 40kk from it.

A good way to make money is to partiscipe to events, I won 5 TS yesterday. and got 210kk from it, in total: 250kk in 2days @ low lvl.
The bad thing, like with the TS, I didn't know the price that well =/

Anyway, there was a GM Coll event where you can get good money with it, just stay active.

Very important too me is a good and helpfull league.

!NOT TO DO! Scamming people !NOT TO DO!

Thx, cheerzz, Sp4rt4

Sp4rt4 -CS1- BoT Hybrid (lost -> G1)
Sp4rt4n -GB5- SF Healer
_-ABC-_ -OP5- WT Nuker