Community - Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Icy Dungeon Guide
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 am 

Greetings :D

I'm in search of a guide for the Icy Dungeon. Does anyone have information as to the location of such a guide? Even if it's in Korean as long as there are pictures :D It should be easy to follow with the help of Google Translate. ;)

So again, does anyone have, or know the location of, or can point me in the right direction to, a good guide to the Icy Dungeon? Does such a thing even exist? :shock: Fullneo, mpulz, anyone, can you help a Dragon out? :lol:

Thank you in advance.

Before posting, please review and be guided buy the Forum Rules and Just a friendly reminder!

Post subject: Re: Icy Dungeon Guide
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 am 

I haven't found that guide, but I did find a youtube video. This way you can at least see what it's like, it may not be the full dungeon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5IYgKNNadg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 am 

Youge wrote:
I haven't found that guide, but I did find a youtube video. This way you can at least see what it's like, it may not be the full dungeon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5IYgKNNadg

Awesome Youge. Thanka for reminding me about this video. Yes I have seen this vid with the HD nuker and the +12 bracers lool. When I first saw it I was like "Wait, did that guy just get his premium buff without going to the Hermit :shock: ?" lool.

Here's another video someone else posted with some more stuff in Icy dungeon. You can see them battling the Icy bosses in there. Not sure of the level of the bosses or the char, but the dungeon looks tough. Fun times :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlbnv9zaZQA

Maybe someone who has access to the KR forums can cook us up with something.

Before posting, please review and be guided buy the Forum Rules and Just a friendly reminder!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:33 pm 

I still have the info Cyanide72 posted way back in G1.

Quote:
The first boss, don't take her for granted. She has a massive AoE attack that can easily take off 5,000HP in a single go. Other debuffs include silence and stun:

Second boss, not as hard as the first one but she still packs quite a punch:

The main boss, again not as hard as the first one but still not to be taken lightly. Her AoE is not as powerful, but she keeps you in a near permanent state of silence and her bleed is massive:

Her second form, much more gruesome than the first form. Hits very hard and causes AoE stun and massive bleed:

The only loot room in this dungeon, notice level 7 essence dungeon elixir drop:

And done with her you get 4½ minutes to exit. You spawn inside the third village after successfully completing the dungeon. The epithet you receive for successfully killing the boss. It's currently nameless sadly (ED: its been more than a year, so it probably has a name now), but the effects are quite nice:

Your video also shows that you actually make the PS4 set with the merchant instead of it just dropping off, which i find a bit more interesting tbh.

Ah, found Cyanide72's posts
http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/188 ... -dungeons/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:39 pm 

flacile wrote:
I still have the info Cyanide72 posted way back in G1.

Quote:
The first boss, don't take her for granted. She has a massive AoE attack that can easily take off 5,000HP in a single go. Other debuffs include silence and stun:

Second boss, not as hard as the first one but she still packs quite a punch:

The main boss, again not as hard as the first one but still not to be taken lightly. Her AoE is not as powerful, but she keeps you in a near permanent state of silence and her bleed is massive:

Her second form, much more gruesome than the first form. Hits very hard and causes AoE stun and massive bleed:

The only loot room in this dungeon, notice level 7 essence dungeon elixir drop:

And done with her you get 4½ minutes to exit. You spawn inside the third village after successfully completing the dungeon. The epithet you receive for successfully killing the boss. It's currently nameless sadly (ED: its been more than a year, so it probably has a name now), but the effects are quite nice:

Your video also shows that you actually make the PS4 set with the merchant instead of it just dropping off, which i find a bit more interesting tbh.

Ah, found Cyanide72's posts

You, my good sir as well as Cyanide72, have my sincerest thanks. :D Perfect.!! Outstanding.!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:04 pm 

Thanks. I should mention I also found these two on the KR site,

The Passes to the Icy Dungeon.

Another Look at the Icy Dungeon Bosses.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:18 pm 

flacile wrote:
Thanks. I should mention I also found these two on the KR site,

The Passes to the Icy Dungeon.

Another Look at the Icy Dungeon Bosses.

You seem to have read my mind. I was so grateful for the guide, I forgot to ask about passes. :lol:

Now I know what those snow flake looking drops are for. I've picked up a few of those in the early part of Tibet back in G1. They had no names or descriptions, just icons. I still have them in storage. I don't think they drop any more in the first half of Tibet though. Perhaps there will be a collection available where you can make them, or purchase them from NPC like King Jin. Something to look forward to.

Again, my sincerest thanks for posting this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:28 am 

Minor bump, but I have a question: Has anyone actually figured out how to obtain the icy passes?

I mean, if they dropped in G1 in the past and not anymore, then it must've been some kind of mistake, or the feature was implemented too early. But I'd like to see an actual confirmation of the resource of the icy passes, so we can be prepared when the dungeon comes out in case it's some collection. I think 1st part Tibet drops are related to the icy passes for collection, but that's a complete guess.

The first image in above post probably explains how to get the passes, but I'm too lazy to learn how to type in Korean, and all the OCRs I tried gave bogus results as well. I can't really find a way to translate Korean images. I tried looking around the internet for 9d Korea sources, but the language barrier keeps getting in the way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:20 am 

Wish I could help, but im doing something major atm. All I can say is that Icy Dungeon is also Released in 9DVN (Cuu Long Tranh Ba) so if you got any VN friends, ask if they've been on it and any other info of the dungeon.