Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Completely new to the game, got questions.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 pm 

Alright so I'm completely new and I'm trying to become a Hybrid but I don't know how because literally ALL the guides don't explain anything for the newbs, it's all meant for the more experienced players. I've been told Hybrids are just amazing for PvE and honestly I'm not interested in the whole PvP aspect, more the PvE. Can anyone explain to me how to become a Hybrid? I was going to become a Nuker but I heard that with Hybrid you're able to survive better and level faster, plus I still want to do Melee while doing an AoE attack. I'm thinking I'll most likely have to restart my level 24 character because I don't think I've done it correctly because this is all confusing to me. (Former player of most MMORPG's) This game is very detailed and has so much nicknames for everything that it's quite exhausting reading all this while trying to figure out what the words mean. I'm currently a member of the Brotherhood of Thieves, but I'm thinking I should've gone Shaolin but I'm not sure. I was only told about Hybrids in game by a guy and before he could finish explaining he had to leave. So if you can help me out here I would really appreciate it because this game is just amazing. I love everything about it and it's really just amazing to play.

For those of you who don't wish to read it and say TL;DR, basically I need help with building a Hybrid and figuring out how to actually MAKE a Hybrid cause I don't know how to make one.

Post subject: Re: Completely new to the game, got questions.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:38 am 

To be able to become a hybrid you have to reach the minimum lvl requirement which is Opening Chi 1. If you have join a clan and has done each Road to Dragon quest, the last quest at that lvl allow you to select a role. So :
Warrior / Healer / Hybrid or nuker. You just need to follow those quest and tehn select the role :)
Then all skill will be unlocked (with lvl limit) at the Hybrid trainer in you clan's training ground.

For you hyrbrid as you don't want to do Pvp you can put all you point in Strenght and dexterity and ofc lvl up you buff skill and heal so you can be safe while you kill mobs.

Most of the hybrid use hand and fists expected Brotherhood of thieves (axe) and Sacred flowers (dagger).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 pm 

Thank you!!! Unfortunately it seems I do have to restart my character as I have chosen Spears. So I'll just restart and redo my character. It shouldn't be hard because grinding wasn't the hard part, questing and keeping track of all those quests was the hard part.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:22 am 

Yes at the begun you can lvl very fast, especially the weekend because we have boost xp event. The quest will take you a lot of time at the begun but soem will give you useful item.

Once you will become higher level that will be another story tough :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 pm 

Well, I restarted on the other server because I realized the one I was on was the PvP server. I was able to join the HD clan after a LONG chain quest. Was told by the guy I chose as my master to go Warrior and so I did. I just hope they are able to level just as quick cause if not then I read somewhere that I am able to switch but only once am I able to switch.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 am 

Yes you will be able to switch again. You can find the guide about where is the npc for switch on tips and guide index.

Deadline is Raising Light 12 100% once you become FD1 you can't change.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:18 pm 

That's not really a problem for me because I've only reached level 31 cause I WAS in a Hero League (was removed because they love to start drama) and they kept telling me "Oh go grind!" then it was "No! GO QUEST! NOW!" and it was back & forth, back & forth with them. Luckily I came across a book which apparently sells for 1mil (or as some of you say 1kk I believe) and even though I've yet to sell it, I've sold other things and got a decent amount of gold for still being new.