Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Cheng 11 Kung Fu
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:37 pm 

I just want to ask about the cheng 11 kung fu tomes, I know that buffs can use them and can reach cheng 12.

I'm not sure if smashes can reach cheng 11 or 12 using them, and as for my warriors ( Wu Tang, Heavenly Demon ) My active kung fu reaches lvl 10, but the bar doesn't fill, so I assume I still can't upgrade those either.

Am I correct in my assumption that the upgrade bug thats existed for years is still the same?

Post subject: Re: Cheng 11 Kung Fu
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:11 am 

Sadly there are still tomes for skills that won't level and no tomes for some skills that do.

All part of the experience ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:34 am 

mproudlove wrote:
I just want to ask about the cheng 11 kung fu tomes, I know that buffs can use them and can reach cheng 12.

I'm not sure if smashes can reach cheng 11 or 12 using them, and as for my warriors ( Wu Tang, Heavenly Demon ) My active kung fu reaches lvl 10, but the bar doesn't fill, so I assume I still can't upgrade those either.

Am I correct in my assumption that the upgrade bug thats existed for years is still the same?

Smashings and buffs go up till c12. Actives' max is c10.

GL ^^

_Dark_Lord_ HD Warr
Dark_Boss LOB CK Hyb
Evil_Lord Shao Warr
Lady_Source SF Warr
Evil_Boss BOT Nuker
Dark__Healer WT Healer
Light_Healer HD Healer
GoD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:11 am 

Is that so? Way to quote what's supposed to be. How many smashes have you leveled lately? Or how many times have you seen a beggar with draconic art of crying dragon past cheng 10?

If you have please show how because smashes and many nukes won't gain skill exp if you use them at cheng 10, so they never fill the bar, so you can't use the books.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:10 pm 

SorrowDragon wrote:
Is that so? Way to quote what's supposed to be. How many smashes have you leveled lately? Or how many times have you seen a beggar with draconic art of crying dragon past cheng 10?

If you have please show how because smashes and many nukes won't gain skill exp if you use them at cheng 10, so they never fill the bar, so you can't use the books.

I managed to lvl all smashes on my WT warr except the one that has 20 secs recast (if I'm not mistaken) and they all got to c12, except the finishing, which stops at c10, ofc.

As for the nukes, the only nuke I couldn't lvl to c12 was the paralizis nuke on my ck hyb, which stopped at c10. I haven't focus on lvling my healers' nukes; as for my nuker, he is still low lvl.

But, I might be wrong or forgetting something, not sure... Oh and I'm talking about 1st role old skills, ofc.

_Dark_Lord_ HD Warr
Dark_Boss LOB CK Hyb
Evil_Lord Shao Warr
Lady_Source SF Warr
Evil_Boss BOT Nuker
Dark__Healer WT Healer
Light_Healer HD Healer
GoD