Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Flow stone - statue of qilin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:03 am 

Any body tell me how to exchange flow stone love lv to mid lv.

and the statue of qilin...what 're they used for?? :?:

Last edited by hwaung on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Piece of steel - Red Ginseng
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:57 am 

hwaung wrote:
Any body can tell me what're Pieces of steel used for??

i find out GG then they use for exchange weapon but in game idk how to exchange and where. :(

And red ginseng idk what to do with them.. i need an answer...pls some one tell me.

Pieces of steel can be used to make the master weapons, Man Dae Ya weapons (colorful flower, all attribute, red snake). You need to be a certain level and have a blood dragon weapon and a merchant weapon. Then combine with the piece of steel to make a Master weapon. Steel is also one of the best things to use for clan contributions.

I didn't understand your question about? "i find out GG then they use for exchange weapon but in game idk how to exchange and where. :( "

Take your red ginseng to hefei. Exchange them with Jiang Daxi (General goods merchant near Wan Daye) for ambrosia. I like the rice rolls for 20% critical hit bonus. Make those mobs hurt! lol

Post subject: Re: Piece of steel - Red Ginseng
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:41 am 

Mmusashi wrote:
hwaung wrote:
Any body can tell me what're Pieces of steel used for??

i find out GG then they use for exchange weapon but in game idk how to exchange and where. :(

And red ginseng idk what to do with them.. i need an answer...pls some one tell me.

Pieces of steel can be used to make the master weapons, Man Dae Ya weapons (colorful flower, all attribute, red snake). You need to be a certain level and have a blood dragon weapon and a merchant weapon. Then combine with the piece of steel to make a Master weapon. Steel is also one of the best things to use for clan contributions.

I didn't understand your question about? "i find out GG then they use for exchange weapon but in game idk how to exchange and where. :( "

Take your red ginseng to hefei. Exchange them with Jiang Daxi (General goods merchant near Wan Daye) for ambrosia. I like the rice rolls for 20% critical hit bonus. Make those mobs hurt! lol

oh..thank you so much.btw GG is google lol..srr about that

Post subject: Re: Flow stone - statue of qilin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:45 am 

hwaung wrote:

To change the Golden Thread or Flowstone you have to go near the NPC that trad stuff at the entrance of the Dungeon. Like in Zhengzhou or ShiZhang near the Choice of Fate entrance you have an npc and there you can change those stuffs.

The statue of Qilin is an item that you have to combine with an item mall item Mirror of Qillin. You have to buy this item with real money and then combine those 2 to get some random reward. You can NPC thos statue of qilin in fact xD

Post subject: Re: Flow stone - statue of qilin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:25 pm 

Fullneo wrote:
hwaung wrote:

To change the Golden Thread or Flowstone you have to go near the NPC that trad stuff at the entrance of the Dungeon. Like in Zhengzhou or ShiZhang near the Choice of Fate entrance you have an npc and there you can change those stuffs.

The statue of Qilin is an item that you have to combine with an item mall item Mirror of Qillin. You have to buy this item with real money and then combine those 2 to get some random reward. You can NPC thos statue of qilin in fact xD

thanks alot :D