Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Hybrid information :D
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:05 pm 

Hey. i have come back to this game after about 3 years and i made a hybrid since i tried one back then but went back to my warrior since he was higher and more fun :D but now im back and have made an hybrid (LoB) and i love it million times funnier to grind but then the buff training sucks lolipop 5 hours buffs then a 15 min grind to another 5 hours buff training :D but oh well.

But lets get to the point!
I have heard that using gloves as a hybrid is just a waste that i should use the warrior weapon insted. but is that realy true?

then how imporant is the clan buff and the hybrid reflect buff? the reflect buff gets 0.03% per use with 2x event and a 5x2 book so its going to take like 15 hours or more to get it to cheng 2 so i wonder should i realy train it like i train the self buff and stat buff? or just train it until the self buff and stat buff are maxed?

well these are all i can think of right now, (thought it was more when i was starting to make the topic seems i figured out the other self or just forgot them :D

Post subject: Re: Hybrid information :D
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:04 pm 

There is no need to reply to this topic for me since im quiting this game. but you may answer it for anyone else if they are intrested. i quit since the buff training is taking to much time and i spend all my time doing that. its an awsome game and i hope GC can realy be the new improved acclaim to this wonderfull game but this is the end for me. Bye to all that have met me ingame.

//Shinshu

Post subject: Re: Hybrid information :D
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:04 am 

Gave up after less than 24 hours? Dang. Reflect Buff is useless leave it at one. and I at least grind as far as i can without leveling buffs then spend awhile grinding buffs. helps to watch tv while you button mash if you can. Hope you come back and give it a shot

[Setekh] P'S HD CK Hybrid