It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:02 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 92  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm
Posts: 2777
Location: ❀⚘
LordSea wrote:
OMG U BUMPED THIS THREAD AFTER I BUMPED MINE?
STOP RIDING ME WTF




get out of here you midget

_________________
Image
ign: violet


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 am
Posts: 6963
kids will ask how i met their mother and I'll be like what


wait wrong script

_________________

                                                      > te a sp o on <


          Top
           Profile  
           
           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:08 pm 
          Offline
          User avatar

          Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm
          Posts: 2777
          Location: ❀⚘
          FollowHim wrote:
          kids will ask how i met their mother and I'll be like what


          wait wrong script



          LOL v funny but in all seriousness im dying bc i dont remember and i literally remember for everyone else

          _________________
          Image
          ign: violet


          Top
           Profile  
           
           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:12 pm 
          Offline
          User avatar

          Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 am
          Posts: 6963
          seriously idk

          I don't remember for most people on this game

          maybe it started with a ''lagging trash'' cos of your lag ram

          _________________

                                                              > te a sp o on <


                  Top
                   Profile  
                   
                   Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                  PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:14 pm 
                  Offline
                  User avatar

                  Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm
                  Posts: 2777
                  Location: ❀⚘
                  FollowHim wrote:
                  seriously idk

                  I don't remember for most people on this game

                  maybe it started with a ''lagging trash'' cos of your lag ram



                  wow rude i hate u
                  im so sad tho i wanna remember

                  _________________
                  Image
                  ign: violet


                  Top
                   Profile  
                   
                   Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                  PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:16 pm 
                  Offline
                  User avatar

                  Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 am
                  Posts: 6963
                  tbh we had kind of the same buddies so ya

                  we'd moon with lvan and Anthony and others

                  f

                  _________________

                                                                      > te a sp o on <


                          Top
                           Profile  
                           
                           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:21 pm 
                          Offline
                          User avatar

                          Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm
                          Posts: 2777
                          Location: ❀⚘
                          FollowHim wrote:
                          tbh we had kind of the same buddies so ya

                          we'd moon with lvan and Anthony and others

                          f



                          of course it would be ant smh
                          did you know i met ant when i was ign novuhlayne briefly and then i changed my ign to meggi and he didnt know and he went "god i hate that novuhlayne biitch in your guild" to my friend theo while i was in the room and he didnt know it was me


                          but now we are best friends so shrug emoji

                          _________________
                          Image
                          ign: violet


                          Top
                           Profile  
                           
                           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:23 pm 
                          Offline
                          User avatar

                          Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 am
                          Posts: 6963
                          Vi__ wrote:
                          FollowHim wrote:
                          tbh we had kind of the same buddies so ya

                          we'd moon with lvan and Anthony and others

                          f



                          of course it would be ant smh
                          did you know i met ant when i was ign novuhlayne briefly and then i changed my ign to meggi and he didnt know and he went "god i hate that novuhlayne biitch in your guild" to my friend theo while i was in the room and he didnt know it was me


                          but now we are best friends so shrug emoji


                          LOL you were novuhlayne

                          Image

                          _________________

                                                                              > te a sp o on <


                                  Top
                                   Profile  
                                   
                                   Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                                  PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 pm 
                                  Offline
                                  User avatar

                                  Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm
                                  Posts: 2777
                                  Location: ❀⚘
                                  yea when i was 13 or somethn
                                  doubt u actually remember that ign its so old n ugly

                                  _________________
                                  Image
                                  ign: violet


                                  Top
                                   Profile  
                                   
                                   Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                                  PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:28 pm 
                                  Offline
                                  User avatar

                                  Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 am
                                  Posts: 6963
                                  wow too bad it rings a bell

                                  but ya

                                  _________________

                                                                                      > te a sp o on <


                                          Top
                                           Profile  
                                           
                                           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                                          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:30 pm 
                                          Offline
                                          User avatar

                                          Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:25 pm
                                          Posts: 1099
                                          Location: 7 Stars
                                          TBH ME NOVUH

                                          _________________
                                          In order for you to insult me I would first have to value your opinion.


                                          Top
                                           Profile  
                                           
                                           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                                          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:40 pm 
                                          Offline
                                          User avatar

                                          Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm
                                          Posts: 2777
                                          Location: ❀⚘
                                          Agnosia wrote:
                                          TBH ME NOVUH



                                          tbh i cant answer your pm because you dont have it on or something? it wont let me but yea
                                          tbh we are old buddies
                                          tbh i miss talking with u sometimes
                                          tbh sometimes u were rlly drama but then again so am i



                                          @phil i was human garbage when i was novuhlayne

                                          _________________
                                          Image
                                          ign: violet


                                          Top
                                           Profile  
                                           
                                           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                                          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:46 pm 
                                          Offline

                                          Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
                                          Posts: 6087
                                          Damn just realized you never gave me a tbh Oops! you


                                          Top
                                           Profile  
                                           
                                           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                                          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:57 pm 
                                          Offline
                                          User avatar

                                          Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm
                                          Posts: 2777
                                          Location: ❀⚘
                                          Siegod wrote:
                                          Damn just realized you never gave me a tbh Oops! you




                                          Pretty sure i did wdf


                                          ok here goes we are old buds and we get along rlly well and i like sending u pics of my dog and playing dfo that was rlly fun this summer. i think we should talk more and tbh we both aged well a+ puberty game

                                          _________________
                                          Image
                                          ign: violet


                                          Top
                                           Profile  
                                           
                                           Post subject: Re: AMA Violet/Megg
                                          PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:03 pm 
                                          Offline

                                          Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
                                          Posts: 6087
                                          Vi__ wrote:
                                          Siegod wrote:
                                          Damn just realized you never gave me a tbh Oops! you




                                          Pretty sure i did wdf


                                          ok here goes we are old buds and we get along rlly well and i like sending u pics of my dog and playing dfo that was rlly fun this summer. i think we should talk more and tbh we both aged well a+ puberty game


                                          This sounds pretty ghey I think we should talk less


                                          Top
                                           Profile  
                                           
                                          Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
                                          Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 92  Next

                                          It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:02 am


                                          Who is online

                                          Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


                                          You cannot post new topics in this forum
                                          You cannot reply to topics in this forum
                                          You cannot edit your posts in this forum
                                          You cannot delete your posts in this forum
                                          You cannot post attachments in this forum

                                          Search for:
                                          Jump to:  

                                          Company and Policy