It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:24 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Elsword
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
Posts: 6087
Idk if anybody in this community plays elsword but if you do hmu

Image

(they also revamping all the chars and alot of events rn)
http://en.elswordonline.com/2015/12/rew ... g-players/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:05 pm
Posts: 1254
Location: MovieLand
What the hell are these IGN's. Did you just put random letters together to try and make a word??

Feuop <- new IGN

_________________
Dr_LongBeard wrote:
anyways, I don't suggest kaitou kid /phantom thief 1412...i suggest u read some more of my poetry.

Why are black people called black when they are brown???? -Artistz Smith

@sea no body likes u except maybe phil cuz he rides everyone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
Posts: 6087
KeanuReeves wrote:
What the hell are these IGN's. Did you just put random letters together to try and make a word??

Feuop <- new IGN


hater alert


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:05 pm
Posts: 1254
Location: MovieLand
I never understood your IGN choices man. In every game you've played it has to be something that sounds edgy LOL

But I shouldn't say anything. I think my IGN on Elsword is probably Frazer so that's pretty edgy too

_________________
Dr_LongBeard wrote:
anyways, I don't suggest kaitou kid /phantom thief 1412...i suggest u read some more of my poetry.

Why are black people called black when they are brown???? -Artistz Smith

@sea no body likes u except maybe phil cuz he rides everyone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
Posts: 6087
KeanuReeves wrote:
I never understood your IGN choices man. In every game you've played it has to be something that sounds edgy LOL

But I shouldn't say anything. I think my IGN on Elsword is probably Frazer so that's pretty edgy too


wow, should of i put dank igns or naw


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:05 pm
Posts: 1254
Location: MovieLand
memes ruined me and my family man. i cant go back to that dank lyfe
420 420 420 420 420 420 420 420

_________________
Dr_LongBeard wrote:
anyways, I don't suggest kaitou kid /phantom thief 1412...i suggest u read some more of my poetry.

Why are black people called black when they are brown???? -Artistz Smith

@sea no body likes u except maybe phil cuz he rides everyone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 pm
Posts: 8613
Location: ​ ​
hi due to the lack of an ice character i quit elsword immediately after closed beta and i only like it for the hen​tai, so here is a screenshot of my maplestory 2 character selection window because your igns are FUC​KING BIRD SH​IT KILL YOURSELF FUC​KING FA​GGOT

Image

_________________
ExiledRabbit wrote:
music is 4 ur ears, not ur eyes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
Posts: 6087
__________________ wrote:
hi due to the lack of an ice character i quit elsword immediately after closed beta and i only like it for the hen​tai, so here is a screenshot of my maplestory 2 character selection window because your igns are FUC​KING BIRD SH​IT KILL YOURSELF FUC​KING FA​GGOT

Image


Image

gf


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 pm
Posts: 8613
Location: ​ ​
Siegod wrote:
__________________ wrote:
hi due to the lack of an ice character i quit elsword immediately after closed beta and i only like it for the hen​tai, so here is a screenshot of my maplestory 2 character selection window because your igns are FUC​KING BIRD SH​IT KILL YOURSELF FUC​KING FA​GGOT

Image


Image

gf

just because they're blue doesn't mean they're ice

when i saw them in the wiki my penis got rock solid but then i looked at the skills and they had nothing to do with ice so i got flaccid real quick and filed a lawsuit against kill3rcombo for mental anguish and voluntary manslaughter for killing my bon​er

_________________
ExiledRabbit wrote:
music is 4 ur ears, not ur eyes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
Posts: 6087
__________________ wrote:
Siegod wrote:
__________________ wrote:
hi due to the lack of an ice character i quit elsword immediately after closed beta and i only like it for the hen​tai, so here is a screenshot of my maplestory 2 character selection window because your igns are FUC​KING BIRD SH​IT KILL YOURSELF FUC​KING FA​GGOT

Image


Image

gf

just because they're blue doesn't mean they're ice

when i saw them in the wiki my penis got rock solid but then i looked at the skills and they had nothing to do with ice so i got flaccid real quick and filed a lawsuit against kill3rcombo for mental anguish and voluntary manslaughter for killing my bon​er


um aisha elemental master uses ice magic for days and its op and she been out since beta gf


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 pm
Posts: 8613
Location: ​ ​
elemental master uses fire and lightning too
it's like drinking from a can of sprite after exiledrabbit cu​ms inside of it with all 3 of his di​cks

_________________
ExiledRabbit wrote:
music is 4 ur ears, not ur eyes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
Posts: 6087
__________________ wrote:
elemental master uses fire and lightning too
it's like drinking from a can of sprite after exiledrabbit cu​ms inside of it with all 3 of his di​cks


LMFAO r u ghey for me or wut


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:05 pm
Posts: 1254
Location: MovieLand
give me your willow log stacks on runescape and ill download it again

_________________
Dr_LongBeard wrote:
anyways, I don't suggest kaitou kid /phantom thief 1412...i suggest u read some more of my poetry.

Why are black people called black when they are brown???? -Artistz Smith

@sea no body likes u except maybe phil cuz he rides everyone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 pm
Posts: 8613
Location: ​ ​
Siegod wrote:
__________________ wrote:
elemental master uses fire and lightning too
it's like drinking from a can of sprite after exiledrabbit cu​ms inside of it with all 3 of his di​cks


LMFAO r u ghey for me or wut

boy you know my se​xuality looks like a subway map

_________________
ExiledRabbit wrote:
music is 4 ur ears, not ur eyes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elsword
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am
Posts: 6087
__________________ wrote:
Siegod wrote:
__________________ wrote:
elemental master uses fire and lightning too
it's like drinking from a can of sprite after exiledrabbit cu​ms inside of it with all 3 of his di​cks


LMFAO r u ghey for me or wut

boy you know my se​xuality looks like a subway map


can i get the directions?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:24 am


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Company and Policy