It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:30 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 340
Pocajong wrote:
TheRedBlueBlur wrote:
That latest Erased episode damn they had to slow it down but I was still hyped
Good episode


honestly ill just read the manga i cant stand waiting for each week the way they cliffhang is ridiculously good lmfao

but for real imma start reading the manga for it asap

I normally would start reading the manga too, but I prefer animation to comic books. Plus I'm trying to have self control here

Btw, any ideas on who the killer is? Imagine if it was actually Satoru who did it because of a psychotic break and he is sent back in time not to stop the murders but to stop himself from being caught. And he is sent to that age not because it's when the first kidnapping starts but because it's when he first starts to be mentally disturbed due to the kidnappings!

but it's an ANIME so I'll save my ideas for another time. but who knows, this anime seems different

_________________
gimme ur loving ya dumb ho


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2136
Location: Summoners Rift [Top Lane]
TheRedBlueBlur wrote:
Pocajong wrote:
TheRedBlueBlur wrote:
That latest Erased episode damn they had to slow it down but I was still hyped
Good episode


honestly ill just read the manga i cant stand waiting for each week the way they cliffhang is ridiculously good lmfao

but for real imma start reading the manga for it asap

I normally would start reading the manga too, but I prefer animation to comic books. Plus I'm trying to have self control here

Btw, any ideas on who the killer is? Imagine if it was actually Satoru who did it because of a psychotic break and he is sent back in time not to stop the murders but to stop himself from being caught. And he is sent to that age not because it's when the first kidnapping starts but because it's when he first starts to be mentally disturbed due to the kidnappings!

but it's an ANIME so I'll save my ideas for another time. but who knows, this anime seems different


I feel like its the teacher honestly

Just a theory doe but for some reason he knew about everything before hand
He knew about the parents
He knew about his mother also and everyone tied to him

But then theres the thing about going city to city and kidnapping kids from before and murdering them so it may not be the teacher after all but then again whoever is doing is has such a hard on for satoru just to cover up his tracks just cheeses me so much

_________________
Image
~:+: OGP IGN: iChemist Moon Spammer:+:~
Snowman Spammer
Ign:Poca


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 340
I thought it may be the teacher too but idk seems kinda obvious since he knew about Kayo getting beat and the kidnappings and stuff

_________________
gimme ur loving ya dumb ho


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:43 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Souf America
readin Happiness and Ajin :lol: :D :D :D :D ;)

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/ajin/c001/5.html

http://readms.com/r/happiness/001/2745/2

_________________

"Hi Manny" ;) :P ;) :P ;) :P ;)
IGN: MoonBleu :o
JP IGN: Moon Bleu :o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:05 pm
Posts: 1254
Location: MovieLand
I swear Erased is too much for my heart to handle. I hate getting attached to the characters like this.

_________________
Dr_LongBeard wrote:
anyways, I don't suggest kaitou kid /phantom thief 1412...i suggest u read some more of my poetry.

Why are black people called black when they are brown???? -Artistz Smith

@sea no body likes u except maybe phil cuz he rides everyone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2136
Location: Summoners Rift [Top Lane]
f0kin erased has me in my feels i cant wait for each week im reading the manga f0k it

Gate S2 has me iffy since latest epi is literally lollicon

Stride tries too hard lmfao

Gundam Iron blooded orphans are legit hitting me in my feels also

_________________
Image
~:+: OGP IGN: iChemist Moon Spammer:+:~
Snowman Spammer
Ign:Poca


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 pm
Posts: 5819
Pocajong wrote:
f0kin erased has me in my feels i cant wait for each week im reading the manga f0k it

Gate S2 has me iffy since latest epi is literally lollicon

Stride tries too hard lmfao

Gundam Iron blooded orphans are legit hitting me in my feels also

weeaboo

_________________
ImageImagePixel by ZeeZerd.
youtube.com/PatrickRF
Free Rixty Game Cards/Amazon Gift Cards (Bing Rewards) :bing.com <---Sign up here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 340
PatrickRF wrote:
Pocajong wrote:
f0kin erased has me in my feels i cant wait for each week im reading the manga f0k it

Gate S2 has me iffy since latest epi is literally lollicon

Stride tries too hard lmfao

Gundam Iron blooded orphans are legit hitting me in my feels also

weeaboo

_________________
gimme ur loving ya dumb ho


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2136
Location: Summoners Rift [Top Lane]
PatrickRF wrote:
Pocajong wrote:
f0kin erased has me in my feels i cant wait for each week im reading the manga f0k it

Gate S2 has me iffy since latest epi is literally lollicon

Stride tries too hard lmfao

Gundam Iron blooded orphans are legit hitting me in my feels also

weeaboo


Lolli loving otaku fgt

_________________
Image
~:+: OGP IGN: iChemist Moon Spammer:+:~
Snowman Spammer
Ign:Poca


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 am
Posts: 6963
@pleblord I also think the teacher is the killer

_________________

                                                      > te a sp o on <


          Top
           Profile  
           
           Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
          PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:38 am 
          Offline
          User avatar

          Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 pm
          Posts: 5819
          Does bacon make you guys cry? :P

          _________________
          ImageImagePixel by ZeeZerd.
          youtube.com/PatrickRF
          Free Rixty Game Cards/Amazon Gift Cards (Bing Rewards) :bing.com <---Sign up here


          Top
           Profile  
           
           Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
          PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:16 pm 
          Offline
          User avatar

          Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:37 pm
          Posts: 7620
          Location: 2008 - 2015 Bye RF.
          what's some other anime that has good plot like Naruto

          _________________
          Image
          You're such a child. You talk of nothing but pipe dreams...
          there are times when people must make painful choices.

          -Itachi


          Top
           Profile  
           
           Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
          PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:37 pm 
          Offline

          Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm
          Posts: 340
          GeneralSohan wrote:
          what's some other anime that has good plot like Naruto

          LOL

          _________________
          gimme ur loving ya dumb ho


          Top
           Profile  
           
           Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
          PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:05 pm 
          Offline
          User avatar

          Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm
          Posts: 2136
          Location: Summoners Rift [Top Lane]
          GeneralSohan wrote:
          what's some other anime that has good plot like Naruto


          > wanting shonen backwater plot

          might as well watch gintama since you wanna watch absolute garbage and predictable plot

          _________________
          Image
          ~:+: OGP IGN: iChemist Moon Spammer:+:~
          Snowman Spammer
          Ign:Poca


          Top
           Profile  
           
           Post subject: Re: [Official]Anime/Manga discussion Thread(?)
          PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:31 pm 
          Offline
          User avatar

          Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:37 pm
          Posts: 7620
          Location: 2008 - 2015 Bye RF.
          Pocajong wrote:
          GeneralSohan wrote:
          what's some other anime that has good plot like Naruto


          > wanting shonen backwater plot

          might as well watch gintama since you wanna watch absolute garbage and predictable plot

          you have Skittles taste pleb

          _________________
          Image
          You're such a child. You talk of nothing but pipe dreams...
          there are times when people must make painful choices.

          -Itachi


          Top
           Profile  
           
          Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
          Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

          It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:30 am


          Who is online

          Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


          You cannot post new topics in this forum
          You cannot reply to topics in this forum
          You cannot edit your posts in this forum
          You cannot delete your posts in this forum
          You cannot post attachments in this forum

          Search for:
          Jump to:  

          Company and Policy