It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:04 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Yamcha > Vegeta
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:23 pm 

As expected Sohan lost again :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:13 pm 

Trill speak is how Sohan used to D!ck Ride the God, till KD sh!tted on his Anime life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

N!gga took all his KD Posters off his wall and threw a tantrum. "ITS NOT TRUUUUUUUEEE"

I only roll with my S.A.'s, a chosen few, a chosen crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:38 pm 

I guess some people aren't meant to be good at winning

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:56 pm 

Alright bet, but didnt Yamcha get murked by some old a$$ 93 year old grand pachino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xOXcHDtik0

who came in there and sent him running though after Goku got that a$$ whooped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu9C4K3MB50

and ok Vegeta wasnt ready for those androids but neither was Yamcha cause he got-got too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdpmGPw-Tmw

You talkin bout Goku being a "friend" and what not but he was a kid sleeping with his guardian he ain't know any better you don't see him still talkin about sleeping on some sacks.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:30 pm 

Lol damn chill KD. I get that the Saiyans ALWAYS get the spotlight to the point where you need to be one to stay relevant. Now Gohan is finally making a comeback (even though it doesn't mean squat). Anyway, I don't get why the human fighters seem to not be able to push themselves to their limits so they could have been relevant enough for the Android Saga.

Even though Yamcha cool in my opinion, he did get roasted badly by Chi Chi at the end of Buu Saga. (Party episode) I have to admit that was funny :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:07 pm 

Roami wrote:
Alright bet, but didnt Yamcha get murked by some old a$$ 93 year old grand pachino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xOXcHDtik0

who came in there and sent him running though after Goku got that a$$ whooped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu9C4K3MB50

and ok Vegeta wasnt ready for those androids but neither was Yamcha cause he got-got too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdpmGPw-Tmw

You talkin bout Goku being a "friend" and what not but he was a kid sleeping with his guardian he ain't know any better you don't see him still talkin about sleeping on some sacks.

KD aint worried about who Yamcha won or lost to in a fight. You win some you lose some, least he never ran, he aint never been a coward.

There is a saying on the street that goes like this "If you've never lost a fight, then you've never been in a real fight" but i digress i know im talking to sheltered folks.This will also go over your head.

The fact of the matter is and the point that is zipping over your head is,The moronic saiyans with all that power are irresponsible, They have all that great power and still manage to do more harm than good.

How many times has earth been blown up on their watch?

when buu first arrived and Goku was able to turn super saiyan 3 and quoted he could of killed Buu at that time and he didnt ? then Buu went on a killing spree murdering millions because Goku just simply decided Nah, Im a lazy fudge. ill let my irresponsible son who has proven before to drop the ball take care of it.

Buu then went on to murder millions then went on to destroy planet after planet all cause of that one Decision.

Worst Super Heroes ever.

Yamcha aint never had that problem.

the saiyans are garbage.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:14 pm 

dareal1boi wrote:
Lol damn chill KD. I get that the Saiyans ALWAYS get the spotlight to the point where you need to be one to stay relevant. Now Gohan is finally making a comeback (even though it doesn't mean squat). Anyway, I don't get why the human fighters seem to not be able to push themselves to their limits so they could have been relevant enough for the Android Saga.

Even though Yamcha cool in my opinion, he did get roasted badly by Chi Chi at the end of Buu Saga. (Party episode) I have to admit that was funny :lol:

lol yeah her and bulma took some shots.

I dont know about gohan, I could never be a fan of his, You look at the evidence i put up about his character,(I havent even began to go in on Mystic Gohan) then look at him in Dragon Ball Super and its like.....WOW this guy is hoooooorrrible.

They will give him a power up in super, just to get the gohan fans all happy, but watch, he will drop the ball again, and the squad will have to clean up his mess as usual.

Never forget this moment .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH9rEozpjso

The most powerful Fighter in DBZ.......cant catch........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is worse than losing to a saiba man. he just ate a senzu bean as well LOL #sadlife

#saiyansaretrash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:49 pm 

Lol GT Gohan is stronger than that and even the end of DBZ. It doesn't make sense. DBS is the biggest inconsistency in history. That's what happens when you try to milk an old Anime that was and still is epic from the golden years....

Mystic Gohan turned out to be a waste. Goku fans cried to get their Goku back and it's pathetic. I wish Uub became the new hero. He has potential.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:41 am 

dareal1boi wrote:
Lol GT Gohan is stronger than that and even the end of DBZ. It doesn't make sense. DBS is the biggest inconsistency in history. That's what happens when you try to milk an old Anime that was and still is epic from the golden years....

Mystic Gohan turned out to be a waste. Goku fans cried to get their Goku back and it's pathetic. I wish Uub became the new hero. He has potential.

Uub had the potential to be great. Dragon Ball GT had promise, just it was poorly executed and thats a Damn shame.

It was cool to see Goku, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta etc all of age.

Super is milking the hell outta them being kids.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:38 am 

Damn sohan got ethered and gave up on this thread

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:25 pm 

Yall getting trolled by the dude who plays the biggest troll/failure in street fighter

Vegeta still my fave character tho and where is the piccolo love??

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:26 pm 

Staxic wrote:
Yall getting trolled by the dude who plays the biggest troll/failure in street fighter

L incoming

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:01 pm 

Suriya_ wrote:

ethered with false conclusion? i guess..

-Itachi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:20 pm 

Staxic wrote:

Dan that dude !
:lol:

When I used to play competitively Dan was my go to just to gauge folks and a lot of them couldnt get past him.

alas I used to be a beast !

Piccolo is cool, THere is only one time I can think of where he blew it and that was when he had the chance right after fusing with Kami to take down Cell, but fell for some old tricks and the bum got away. Other than that Piccolo always been a Rider for the squad.

Never quit, Never ran, and has sacraficed himself on more than one occassion for another mans son.

Piccolo is more than G. all The earthlings are G's

Saiyans are absolute bums.

I was having a debate with some dudes on superman vs goku about who was the earths greatest hero.

Well its a easy to question to answer even without screw attack.

Earth has never, eeeeeeeeeeeever been destroyed on Supermans watch.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 pm 

GeneralSohan wrote:
Suriya_ wrote:

ethered with false conclusion? i guess..

nah no false conclusion, after this thread, folks in here more than know now how much of a feminine F*ck Boi you are.

This thread was nothing but a guage, out of all the Saiyan lovers in here you caught the most feels.

This was just a showcase of KD's vast superior knowledge of this show and an obvious ploy. I've watched the damn thing DB, DBZ, DB GT, and Super Front to back and know everything about the whole DB universe. There is nothing you can tell me about this show that I already didnt know before hand. Thus at least hinting that KD must be a Fan. There is nothing that ive pointed out that wasnt truthful about any of the saiyans and or you.

Hell I've even made some sweet DBS and Dragon Ball super Tributes in the process of $hitting on you.

as a courtesy prize you can Hit this music and feel better about the overwhelming L you been Taking in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Oassp ... e=youtu.be

and for the Vegeta Fans who got hurt heres a thanks for playing Prize as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCxJ5Nbecqo

:lol:

iStay Winning

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:04 am