It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:19 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Do you want this scroll ingame?
Yes 98%  98%  [ 42 ]
No(Please explain why and this is also the not sure option!) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 43
 Post subject: [Sacred Scroll] Systema 30 Supports!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 am 

Description: Although usually used in conjunction with knives and weapons systema is also known for it's hand to hand combat applications.In Systema, the body has to be free of tensions, filled with endurance, flexibility, effortless movement and explosive potential; the spirit or psychological state has to be calm, free of anger, irritation, fear, self pity, delusion and pride.
Controlling the opponents body by counter attacking and applying holds to pressure points to either incapacitate or hinder a opponents movements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: 950 CC

Scroll Shop Image:Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stance: Image

Front Grab: Image
Type: Forward Knockback.
Damage: [240]

A muay thai type grab that has forward,but small knockback equal to Telos's front grab.The victim flops over at the end like Stalker's front grab.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back Grab: Image
Type: Backwards Knockback.

A two step back grab.Step 1 you execute a german suplex that can very dangerous if done close to edges so watch out,into a a back throw that goe's the distance of Sambo's Back Grab.

Counter: Image

Developers can choose which one they want to implement.
Got this idea of letting the devs choose the counter from the Kingpin suggestion thread on ogp Credits to the creator of Kingpin Astrobird(Not sure what his gamescampus forum name/in game name is.)

Counter 1
1st Grab up of the scrolls that starts the working of the body levers of a opponent.This grab works the arm of the opponent them punts them away a short distance with them landing sideways with their head facing towards the screen.

Counter 2:
Damage: [260]

A roll into a headlock guillotine chokehold.This grab ends with the opponent facing you,but has quick recovery for the user after it is executed.The roll can be dangerous on ledges and can lead to suicides on maps like moon etc.

Combo Layout:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Mix Combo: ImageImageImageImage
Fence edger
Damage: [80][135][100][150]= [465]
ImageImageImageImage

Bread and butter punch combo for Systema that gives excellent range and stun coupled with above average delay throughout most hits. The first punch is Sambos 1st punch. The PK boot jab has good range on its with the move up as well as stun and excellent recovery. The 3rd input's high axe kick is blisteringly fast and bounces the enemy off the floor (Kingpin's PPKKP) with an arcing hitbox but it's low block stun can potentially put you on the defensive if you spam it. Final input fences the enemy a moderate distance and is almost identical to Vale Tudo's K(G+K) but less jerky and shorter movement."

Mix Combo 2ImageImageImage
Grab Combo/Status Effect Combo
Damage: [80][135][200]= [415]
ImageImageImage

A alternative to the above combo this attack acts as a grab trip in keeping the opponent near you,but turning them headlong towards you to give you the advantage.The grab also rolls you away far enough to get out of danger,but close enough that your step up kick or punch can still connect.The grab also halves the damage of the opponents punches for 6 seconds and cannot be stacked with repeated use and only activates again if the timer has run out and the attack is used again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mix Combo 3: ImageImageImage
Stun Launcher
Damage: [90][85][105]= [280]
ImageImageImage

The stun launcher of the scroll to keep up with the theme of controlling the opponent.All hits of this combo delay well like Inner Fire's stun combo and angles well.1st Kick of this combo has a big step up like Rage's and has properties akin to Cold Blood's 1st kick.The 2nd hit moves up like Pakuakwon's 1st punch,but has more stun than it.The launcher hit moves back and forward like Meriken's 3rd kick.but has lower stun than it if blocked and is the same speed as the attack.

Mix Combo 4:ImageImageImageImage
Grab Combo/Status Effect Combo
Damage: [90][85][125][210]= [510]
ImageImageImageImage

Alternate to the KPP combo this combo acts with the same principle as the PKP combo in halving the opponents punch damage.The combo is the same for the 1st 2 hits and has the same delay for the 2nd to 3rd hits.The 3rd hit here acts like the stun launcher in moving back n forth like Meriken's 3rd kick,but has lower stun than it and higher speed.The grab hit has faster animation than shown and acts like PKP as a grab trip and has you roll away from the opponent to escape danger.

Kick Combo:ImageImage
Knockback Combo
Damage: [90][195]= [285]
ImageImage

The two hitter of the scroll.The 1st kick is still the same as before.The 2nd kick has properties akin to Koroshu's final kick,with knockback equaling it,but this kick moves forward a lot and can be used to evade attacks akin to Mao Gong's KKK final kick.

Special 1:Image
Grab/Status Effect Grab
Damage: [300]

Another status effect grab like the PKP and KPP combo's yet this one halves your opponent's Kick Damage for 6 seconds.This grab is unblockable and has no knockback.Unlike in the animation when you do this grab you roll ahead of your opponent so that their head is facing towards you.

Special 2:Image
Ground Hit/Grab Hit
Damage: [190] and [140] on ground.

Another status effect grab like the Run-g,KPP,and PKP.This halves kick damage just like the run-g and is blockable.The sweep is akin to Hitman's k-g although faster.If the opponent is facing away from you(I.E Back is turn to you or if on the ground their head is pointed at you,)this grab turns them towards you.
Status Icons for half damage
Punch half damage: Image
Kick half damage: Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signatures:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:
Reviews: Masaki Hayashi,wBishop,Neoswifttiger

Art:ToastGuy,SajinShasaya(Scroll shop image)

Animations:SajinShasaya(shorten gifs)

Log:
7/21/2014 Red Star Sambo is made.

7/22/2014 Change the pkpkp,pkpp,k-g p/k, combos into pkpp,pkpk-g,run-gpp.Added Combat Sambo's K-G and Judo's Back grab aswell as back grab animations to the combo grabs.Also change the hits for pkp and kp.Changed name from Red Star Sambo to Systema.

7/23/2014 Changed PKPP to PKKP,swapped kp and p punches.Changed run-gpp to run-gp,added a kk-g.Art added.

7/25/2014 Added new stance,changed front grab.

7/27/2014 Added scroll shop image

2/19/2015 PKK-G changed to PKP,KK-G changed to KK.Counter changed.KPK kick changed,Front Grab and back grab of kpkk changed.KK kick changed,Run-G shorten.

2-23-2015 Changed Back Grab from judo's to pro wrestlings.Changed run-g to judo's run-g roll.Changed k-g from combat sambo's k-g to red scorpions.Changed descriptions for all combos and specials.

2-24-2015 Changed damage values on all combos,changed k-g and run-g.

3-1-2015 1st Kick,Grab,Back Grab,and 2nd counter option added.

Last edited by ColdBloodedKing on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:18 am, edited 57 times in total.

Post subject: Re: [Sacred Scroll] Red Star Sambo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:58 am 

With respect, I like the idea, but mind allowing Savate, or Corbis to be implemented before introducing another Russian Dominant?

Image<Click Me!>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 am 

DeeNation wrote:
With respect, I like the idea, but mind allowing Savate, or Corbis to be implemented before introducing another Russian Dominant?

I usually just post to get the idea on here so I won't forget it xD.I've focusing on black which is a showy scroll and I'm thinking nimonix is gonna go for a real martial next scroll so I think you guys are good.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:02 am 

ColdBloodedKing wrote:
DeeNation wrote:

I usually just post to get the idea on here so I won't forget it xD.I've focusing on black which is a showy scroll and I'm thinking nimonix is gonna go for a real martial next scroll so I think you guys are good.

*looks left

*looks right

I'm still supporting....O w O

Image<Click Me!>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:22 am 

Looking good. Support. :3

Yeah Yeah. I'll be gone so have fun without me. *waves*
Yes. I am a girl so STFU and sorry for lying to you guys. Bye forever.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:48 am 

That grab would fuuck someone up im in !

Support http://tinyurl.com/l3cojha
ExiledRabbit wrote:
Will you marry me Lone? :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:02 pm 

This is really cool. Nuff said.

Post subject: Re: [Sacred Scroll] Systema
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 pm 

bump

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:00 am 

DeeNation wrote:
This is how great ideas are stifled. Just because there are barely similar suggestions already existing does not mean that new ones shouldn't be created. If you think Savate or Corbis deserve implementation before something new, then get them the support necessary for that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:05 am 

bump

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:06 am 

Amazing.

> te a sp o on <

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 am 

wBishop wrote:
          DeeNation wrote:
          This is how great ideas are stifled. Just because there are barely similar suggestions already existing does not mean that new ones shouldn't be created. If you think Savate or Corbis deserve implementation before something new, then get them the support necessary for that.
          Support =/= Worthiness
          You want to know what really stifles great ideas? Inferno being A+++ tier while being accepted and over-supported by the community.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:58 am 

Support!

New IGN: Buster

Meriken Creator and Cynical Jerk!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 pm 

Well it does borrow from my scroll with the stat change grab. That being said these are nitpicky things I would change. Unless your scroll is meant to be a 1v1 scroll you need to change another combo so it has another straight knockback or if you dont want to change one add one. The grabs look nice but the time it would take for those animations to go through will also leave you vulnerable in a free for all. You did a good job using my rule that every combo should have a reason for using it not just being there just to fill a spot. The cons I can see to the scroll right now are that the animations will make you super vunerable if your in a free for all match. The stance sucks, combat sambo stance also sucks and that name sucks too I would change the name to Red Star if it was my scroll but as of now those are my only gripes. Also get rid of Slabber its an eyesore while this is around ill say yes for this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:19 am