Main Menu

FORUM

It is currently Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Since WebZen purchased Games Campus last year
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:58 pm 

there have been no updates or service dates for the servers.

There are no GMs in game, ever.

There are no bug fixes . . . . the previous crashes that I reported in Tempteroon have gotten worse and have spread from the Giant Yeti and Giant Undead Knight areas to the White Owlbear areas.

Questions about the game go unanswered. Is anyone even reading this stuff any more?

The Gotcha Machine is broken and is affecting the economy of the server. For instance, the price of Vitality potions has dropped from 250k to 150k in the two or three weeks, since that is al you cn buy with a gotcha coin Other commodity prices have gone up 10x . . . . that 10 times.

Hackers are still a problem. Now it is Totti, as in Tot or German for Dead. In lieu of GC staff, players now self organize to do the job of Games Campus, to hunt down and kill hackers. ||TheBoss|| has a new alt out too.

Will WebZen still support this game or will they not? It been three or four months and the start of a new year. If the answer is not known, when will we know? Surely, SOMEONE has some idea by now.

If you don't say anything, what are we to think? I think if some announcement is not forthcoming, you are going to have to answer questions from the state consumer affairs office from irate players who are VERY unhappy. Just my personal observation about similar situations from past years and past game companies.

Just my $0.02.