Community - Forum
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: theft
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:28 am 

dont like being ripped off by ur own friends and guildies playing shotonline golf game when u spend money for stuff for ur guildies to steal from u and then quit game i send notes to GM's but all i get back it u cant get ur stuff but but they should get a bann for what they did its unfair if u scam people u get a bann but whaen they steal from u they get let off so wrong :evil: :twisted:

Post subject: Re: theft
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:55 am 

it is when it my guild that got robbed by my own guildies and call them friends pffft they take and then leave guild so i think thats called scamming so they should get banned for what they did

names on vallar mrbusted kavallourikid << think he changed his name slash-mcdougal duckQuacksdontecho boney D Wwatch out for theses guys if they rob my guild i am sure they will rob yours this is wh

The policy we have gone by with these circumstances is all items in the Guild Locker are property of the Guild. That includes all of the Guild Members. The reason we added the different tabs with varying access rights is for reasons like this. Guild Masters can place items they do not want removed from the Guild Master's locker. It does look like Unreal1 deposited the 1 Billion NG back into your locker but I am sorry we cannot remove the items these players took to be placed back into your Guild Locker.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you for your time

Shot Online Teamat i got back from the shotonline team
when u go away and come back to all this rubbish why do people do that to u

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:30 am 

Oh dear. I am not in the particular guild you mention, but I *do* know the full story and you are presenting one very twisted side of it.

In fact, I *gave* you that guild the you are GM of - only a little S4 guild - so that you could join with some people and have some fun and just generally be sociable. Play a bit, talk a bit - great, that is one of the main points of SO - it is a social game too.

However, no guild (big or small) will survive for very long when the GM does not show up for weeks. And when they finally did receive a message it was that their GM has gone off to do studies for a few months - they had no idea if you wouldl be contactable... well I don't think you should be especially surprised that they wanted to leave. And indeed that is what has happened.

As for the scam / theft part that is a little bit extreme isn't it? You are implying that *you* owned everything in the lockers. You even have the possibility to lock the access to GM only if that is what you think, but you obviously did not do that.

When you guildies left, I gave them another little S4 guild I had because again, they did not want to be in a large guild or go to different guilds. They just want to play, have a bit of fun.

Frankly I think it is selfish, and inappropriate to come to the forums and throw *unfounded* accusations around. The people you should have been talking to from the start were your guildies, not the SO management and not the SO community on the forums.

In summary, I am fully aware of the whole situation and for what it is worth, Mr. Busted, KavallourKid, etc. have my full backing. As I said I am not a member of their guild, I just helped them out when they felt abandoned and needed a place to go. I also have no problem putting forward the facts as I know them and my own opinion to SO via DQ&A if it is requested.

I hope you will actually take the opportunity to go talk to your ex-guildes - your friends about this. No problem is so terrible that you can't resolve it but you have to talk to each other first.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 am 

wow Julmar you must of known they was going to take stuff out of that guild to post a reply you must of planed it I went away to do more law studies was going away for 2 months when kid said to all 2 years bull chit but I was coming back when I did they took stuff out what DIDN'T belong to you or them I paid 70% of the items they stole when you pay real money on that game for them to take is NOT right I don't need to speak to them they shouldn't take out stuff and just leave with out saying anything it will go further i make sure something is done right

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:47 am 

To say I planned it is a little silly isn't it. I would think you should know me better by now. by your own admission you were going to be absent for 2 months? And what did you think would happen? Ask yourself what you would have done in that situation.

As for the stuff you should really talk to them about it. They are honest people and I am sure if it is really as you suggest they will give back what they think they should.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:49 am 

julmar why u sticking ur nose into this huh affending them why dont they say something a cat got there tongue let them tell the turth why they take stuff from guild lockers and then leave to join ur guild to give u the stuff keep ur nose out of it its not ur battle they started it and i will finish it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:04 am 

They did not join my guild, I gave them another guild where they could be together.

You are right though that it is not really my business.
I am sure they will reply in due course and I am sure that the GMs will review the logs to see who put what in your lockers and who took what out and everything will get sorted eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:51 am 

Julmar is quite right in what he says. I joined your guild in good faith. As a GM, you never helped, offered advice, or encouraged anyone. You charged members to use guild items, a lot of which where put there by members. You never did pons, just popped in now and again, said hello, and logged out. You didn't play for weeks. How dare you drag our names through the mud! I have been around, on and off since '08, you are the worst GM I've ever come across, since you've named us, I'll name you. QUEEN OF VALLAR. Avoid this GM, she is of no help whatsoever. Julmar is a shining example of a high level helpful player, unlike you, always available to offer help and advice ingame. You will find your billions of ng untouched, we took out what we put in.
I would like to thank Julmar with his assistance in setting up our new guild, our GM is a world apart from you, I wouldn't dream of calling his, and the others you named, honesty into question. In a word, you SUCK!

Cheers, Slash.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:00 am 

slash get ur facts right as well letting ppl get on ur account to do ur tests and for me being away a lot was when i was in hospital having blood clots around my heart and i took u off as a sub to the kid put u back on to steal from guild

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:27 pm 

I don't even know who you are or why you are accusing me. I joined the Guild as I knew one of the members of the Guild from when I played over 6 years ago. I never had access to remove items from a Guild and nor would I ever want to. I put money into the Game out of my own pocket and if I have ever borrowed anything via another member, I've always returned it.

So please get your facts straight before accusing me. I have simply left the Guild as I like to play rounds with friends. I'm sure you can even look through your Guild Locker logs to see if I've ever taken something (or more the case I've probably put stuff in there that I've not been able to take back.

I'll accept your apology in advance though as I'm nice bloke.

P.S. Good Luck recovering with your health. I've had complications with my health so wish you all the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:34 pm 

This can't go anywhere good... moved to Guild area and locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]