Community - Forum
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Guild Thief List
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:30 pm 

Hi ian, If it is causing problems you can take him off the list, i just wanted TB9 to be careful.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:52 am 

The_Ex_Terminator wrote:
Beware TheBack9 Guild, A guy named TomiB Joined ours, begged for stuff so we gave him a few bits, ng and stuff. then he left.
A mate said he has joined your guild - Hes also a quitter

I'm sorry but I have to call the legitimacy of this list into question when a low level toon gets lynched like this. I have tried to discuss this issue with all parties involved and have largely been ignored.

I mean get real here, "a few bits, ng and stuff"??? WFT exacty is that???

Does that constitute someone who joins a guild to scam it's members?

Close the topic, it is worthless.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:11 pm 

TomiB removed from list following generous support from his new Guild GM.

Just hope he dont live to regret it!!!!!!!!

As for the "close the topic, its worthless" comment - ill let that slide, anger turns ppl funny sometimes :lol:

iammemer

RIP AHM (FU PHIL)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:22 pm 

JUSTIN_LEONARD
was in High Times Golfing for a lil while, borrowed heavily from some guildies (ngs, mostly). Ditched and deleted almost all of us from friends list. Is now a big AH stud.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm 

jj

Last edited by bege on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: just another name
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:28 am 

JBWalton wrote:
you dont have rosstheboss on here lol.ask anyone on inter1 about him.he's a scammer of the highest order.

Yup rosstheboss is defintely the highest order scammer few months ago. He entered my room I was played solo, asked me to buy items from my credit card cos he said he "lost it". I knew what he want from me... I'm not that fkn stupid like many scammers tried to ripped me off. I didn't posted in forum cos I "lost" the list of names.

Fez
Hit&Hope
Lv99 Semi Pro N00b!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 pm 

NUMBER 1 IM NOT A GUILD THIEF!! THE THING THAT I WAS GIVEN WAS A GIFT IS WHAT UNDER TAKER SAID!! WHEN I ASK WHAT I OWE HIM HE SAID NOTHING AND I HAVE PROOF OF THAT....WHAT HAPPEN WAS I WAS NEW TO THE GAME AND UT WAS 1 OF THE FIRST PEOPLE I PLAYED WITH AND WAS ASK TO JOIN HIS GUILD AND I DID (BAD MISTAKE) HE WENT ONLINE AND BOUGHT ME SOME STUFF WITHOUT ME KNOWING ....THEN TOLD ME TO GO TO MY VIRTUAL LOCKER AND GET WHAT WAS IN THERE AND I DID.HE ALSO TOLD ME I OWE HIM NOTHING SO I LEFT IT AT THAT.I THOUGHT WHAT A NICE GUY (WRONG) A COUPLE DAYS LATER I NOTICED I WASENT IN GUILD ANY MORE I ASK UT WHAT HAPPEN HE SAID HE SHUT IT DOWN AND WAS JOINING BEERKEG GUILD (UKCA) I THINK.THE NEXT DAY GUYS FROM THAT GUILD WAS COMING INTO MY GAME A CALLING ME A SCAMMER (SHOULD OF TOOK SCREEN SHOT BUT WAS NEW TO THE GAME) I TRY TO TELL THEM THAT UNDER TAKER SAID I OWE HIM NOTHING THEY CALL ME A LIAR.BUT ANY HOW I DIDNT ASK HIM FOR NOTHING HE DID IT ON HIS OWN HE SAID THEY WERE GIFTS FOR JOINING HIS GUILD (4 PEOPLE IN GUILD LOL).I DID OFFER HIM HIS WERDANDI IRONS BACK HE SAID NO HE WANTED $24.00 PUT ON HIS ACCOUNT AT THE TIME I WAS NOT WORKING SO I COULD,NT DO THAT. THINGS WENT ON HE SAID SOME THINGS AND I SAID SOME THINGS TO EACH OTHER AND SOME 1 FROM UKCA TOLD ME TO START ANOTHER TOON SO I DID.SINCE THEN UNDER TAKER HAS BEEN FIGHTING WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE SQUARE . AND HAS BEEN BANNED FROM GAME I HEAR. I DO HAVE WERDANDI IRONS STILL AND ARE WILLING TO GIVE THEM BACK TO HIM TO CLEAR MY NAME AND ILL THROW IN 20 MIL TO CLEAR MY NAME IM NOT A SCAMMER.SINCE THEN I HAVE BOUGHT ALOT OF STUFF FROM SO WITH CASH AND I STILL PLAY THE GAME.HOPE THIS CLEAR MY NAME AS I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS POST UNTIL TODAY LOL. IF ANY ONES NAME SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST IT SHOULD BE THE REAL SCAMMERS NOT ME.U CAN GO INTO THE SQUARE AND ASK ALOT OF PEOPLE ABOUT UNDER TAKER THEY ALL SAY THE SAME ABOUT HIM.HE IS A LIAR SO ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT,TY SO FOR THE BEST GOLF GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED BUT PEOPLE LIKE TAKER NEED TO GO.......TALK TO UKCA ABOUT HIM NOW AS IVE HEARD THEY HAVE KICKED HIM OUT OF GUILD (UNDER TAKER) NEW NAME , ILL POST IT LATER .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:56 pm 

rick1 wrote:
NUMBER 1 IM NOT A GUILD THIEF!! THE THING THAT I WAS GIVEN WAS A GIFT IS WHAT UNDER TAKER SAID!! WHEN I ASK WHAT I OWE HIM HE SAID NOTHING AND I HAVE PROOF OF THAT....WHAT HAPPEN WAS I WAS NEW TO THE GAME AND UT WAS 1 OF THE FIRST PEOPLE I PLAYED WITH AND WAS ASK TO JOIN HIS GUILD AND I DID (BAD MISTAKE) HE WENT ONLINE AND BOUGHT ME SOME STUFF WITHOUT ME KNOWING ....THEN TOLD ME TO GO TO MY VIRTUAL LOCKER AND GET WHAT WAS IN THERE AND I DID.HE ALSO TOLD ME I OWE HIM NOTHING SO I LEFT IT AT THAT.I THOUGHT WHAT A NICE GUY (WRONG) A COUPLE DAYS LATER I NOTICED I WASENT IN GUILD ANY MORE I ASK UT WHAT HAPPEN HE SAID HE SHUT IT DOWN AND WAS JOINING BEERKEG GUILD (UKCA) I THINK.THE NEXT DAY GUYS FROM THAT GUILD WAS COMING INTO MY GAME A CALLING ME A SCAMMER (SHOULD OF TOOK SCREEN SHOT BUT WAS NEW TO THE GAME) I TRY TO TELL THEM THAT UNDER TAKER SAID I OWE HIM NOTHING THEY CALL ME A LIAR.BUT ANY HOW I DIDNT ASK HIM FOR NOTHING HE DID IT ON HIS OWN HE SAID THEY WERE GIFTS FOR JOINING HIS GUILD (4 PEOPLE IN GUILD LOL).I DID OFFER HIM HIS WERDANDI IRONS BACK HE SAID NO HE WANTED $24.00 PUT ON HIS ACCOUNT AT THE TIME I WAS NOT WORKING SO I COULD,NT DO THAT. THINGS WENT ON HE SAID SOME THINGS AND I SAID SOME THINGS TO EACH OTHER AND SOME 1 FROM UKCA TOLD ME TO START ANOTHER TOON SO I DID.SINCE THEN UNDER TAKER HAS BEEN FIGHTING WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE SQUARE . AND HAS BEEN BANNED FROM GAME I HEAR. I DO HAVE WERDANDI IRONS STILL AND ARE WILLING TO GIVE THEM BACK TO HIM TO CLEAR MY NAME AND ILL THROW IN 20 MIL TO CLEAR MY NAME IM NOT A SCAMMER.SINCE THEN I HAVE BOUGHT ALOT OF STUFF FROM SO WITH CASH AND I STILL PLAY THE GAME.HOPE THIS CLEAR MY NAME AS I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS POST UNTIL TODAY LOL. IF ANY ONES NAME SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST IT SHOULD BE THE REAL SCAMMERS NOT ME.U CAN GO INTO THE SQUARE AND ASK ALOT OF PEOPLE ABOUT UNDER TAKER THEY ALL SAY THE SAME ABOUT HIM.HE IS A LIAR SO ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT,TY SO FOR THE BEST GOLF GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED BUT PEOPLE LIKE TAKER NEED TO GO.......TALK TO UKCA ABOUT HIM NOW AS IVE HEARD THEY HAVE KICKED HIM OUT OF GUILD (UNDER TAKER) NEW NAME , ILL POST IT LATER .

Might wanna try to make that text abit easier to read by using lower case letters. Then someone could actually have a look at your opinion. For me that was big BLABLABLA atleast.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:26 pm 

A lot has been said here concerning us and another person in this post. We are Mr. and Mrs. X. During our time with the 19th Hole guild we were loaned several clubs from multiple sources as should be the case with any good guild to help us move forward, pass tests, and become better players. During the time in question, we had conversations with another player who we thought was high up in the 19th Hole guild hierarchy. Unfortunately, because this particular problem has gone on so long we are unable to call this person to our defense. It seems that even if we could, the information given to us was either not correct, or misunderstood. From that standpoint we can see how others might view the entirety of the situation as a theft of someone else’s property. There is a whole lot more to this story that is not being discussed here; and to be honest it doesn’t need to be. We made a mistake through ignorance, a little misinformation, and poor judgment. We should have followed through more with the parties involved, but instead got angry with the situation and reacted poorly. So here we sit today, with a problem hanging over our heads, and a label as “thieves”.

So, we respectfully apologize for this issue to any and all parties involved, and assure both the leaders of the 19th hole and our current guild, and any other involved parties that we realize this type of behavior should not have taken place, and that it will not happen again. We hope that people, who know us, can overlook this bad decision, consider what we have done since, and move on.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:46 pm 

rick1 wrote:

Funny 2months later your posting "BS" on me you have no clue about "SCAMMER" and now you state in your lil episode you give them back 2 months later ROTFLMFAO after you told an SOM and 5 others you give them back 2months ago, your such a fluke bro and a compulsive liar yourself and you both did agree it was a loan and they would be given back when you got better clubs. Know your facts before you post your BS and yes rick honey I did get banned and it was all for cussing for your info for 7 days... WOOT Have a Nice Day

What is my new name rick the "SCAMMER" I got 2 accounts one Under-taker and one Lieutenant_HollyWood so what is my new name huh LIAR as there is no other toons and no other accounts, by the way I am not banned from game idiot!!! like some are saying and spreading lies as always to make themselves look better like you. Pretty sad you admit to returning my items 2months later after an SOM told you to return them and still haven't, TRUTH HURTS HUH LIAR....... So since you admit in your episode to return them I want an SOM involved in this transaction "OF MY CHOICE"!!!!, but I doubt you will as its been 2months and now your posting about it.

Last thing, say all you want I don't care, I got people trying to get me banned and people talking allot of UNTRUE BS on me to other to ruin me and I already posted that BS..

Those whom DISLIKE me can piss off and leave me alone, keep up your trash talk on me its not bothering me anymore LOL why?? the more proof I can provide the WORST YOUR gonna look!!!!!

Last edited by KCWOLF on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:16 pm 

LOL

Last edited by KCWOLF on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm 

rick1 wrote:
I DO HAVE WERDANDI IRONS STILL AND ARE WILLING TO GIVE THEM BACK TO HIM TO CLEAR MY NAME AND ILL THROW IN 20 MIL TO CLEAR MY NAME IM NOT A SCAMMER.

Bribes don't work here Rick1 aka eifghosty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:05 pm 

avoid aussie-boy and Cloudyboy gonna beg till u see green scammed some on gold+ aswell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:35 pm 

Tina33 wrote:
A lot has been said here concerning us and another person in this post. We are Mr. and Mrs. X. During our time with the 19th Hole guild we were loaned several clubs from multiple sources as should be the case with any good guild to help us move forward, pass tests, and become better players. During the time in question, we had conversations with another player who we thought was high up in the 19th Hole guild hierarchy. Unfortunately, because this particular problem has gone on so long we are unable to call this person to our defense. It seems that even if we could, the information given to us was either not correct, or misunderstood. From that standpoint we can see how others might view the entirety of the situation as a theft of someone else’s property. There is a whole lot more to this story that is not being discussed here; and to be honest it doesn’t need to be. We made a mistake through ignorance, a little misinformation, and poor judgment. We should have followed through more with the parties involved, but instead got angry with the situation and reacted poorly. So here we sit today, with a problem hanging over our heads, and a label as “thieves”.

So, we respectfully apologize for this issue to any and all parties involved, and assure both the leaders of the 19th hole and our current guild, and any other involved parties that we realize this type of behavior should not have taken place, and that it will not happen again. We hope that people, who know us, can overlook this bad decision, consider what we have done since, and move on.

Your sense of entitlement is sickening. :? :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:09 pm 

Yeah, I was thinking that..

It's not a guild's responsibility to give you chit just because they can. If you're joining a guild just to get free stuff you're joining for the wrong reason. And, if you join PRV under that pretense, you won't be a member for long.

That's not to say that our members aren't willing to help out their mates because we have a slew of really generous people in the guild.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next