Community - Forum
It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: new account verification why?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 am 

I noticed that there is a new account verification process, I say why? Does GC want more problems? Lol it just seams to me somthing that will create more bad blood between player's and the publishers, I havent tryed loging in but im in no doubt that ill have to verify my account to play agen, this gives me even more reason not to bother, next thing will be your account will be deleted if you haven't played in 6 months, im not joking.

Post subject: Re: new account verification why?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:25 am 

Tak3 wrote:
I noticed that there is a new account verification process, I say why? Does GC want more problems? Lol it just seams to me somthing that will create more bad blood between player's and the publishers, I havent tryed loging in but im in no doubt that ill have to verify my account to play agen, this gives me even more reason not to bother, next thing will be your account will be deleted if you haven't played in 6 months, im not joking.

You do know they cant delete your account unless you agree to the new terms and service right? That would make them have to right up a new one and make players agree to it before that would ever happen. They are doing this because it seems a lot of the accounts that were hacked into were "Inactive" so they did this to help stop it from happening. And for this all you need is your account name, password and email address so it takes 30 seconds max. So take a chill pill and relax.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 am 

Archforge wrote:
Tak3 wrote:

You do know they cant delete your account unless you agree to the new terms and service right? That would make them have to right up a new one and make players agree to it before that would ever happen. They are doing this because it seems a lot of the accounts that were hacked into were "Inactive" so they did this to help stop it from happening. And for this all you need is your account name, password and email address so it takes 30 seconds max. So take a chill pill and relax.

Lol all relaxed hear, im not into drugs so keep them for your self lol.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:14 pm 

It's just a new security as player asked. they want more safety so they add some. As Arch said due to recent stuff they have done some change about that. :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:28 am 

just to be safe.