Community - Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Vokh, do we need to ask everytime?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:33 pm 

I do not understand how it can be so hard to run a game properly. Things dont work, we post on forums...and it gets fixed or feature/event gets cancelled or moved to a later date. Ye, we are used to that by now. Maybe you need more staff at the office or working from home/Bali-beach whatever.

Tournament results are late again, as always. Why post on SO-page: "within 7 days" or within "7 working days" when it never happens, not once? Statement should be: results will be posted when enough ppl bother us thru forum and DQA´s.

"Results will be published within 7 days from the end of tournament." -Its been 14 days now.

jja1975 Albatross Inc. guild.

Post subject: Re: Vokh, do we need to ask everytime?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:22 am 

As weird as it sounds it actually only 8 working days since tourney ended. > However due to issues with events we are unable to publish them yet. I'll try to get it done by today evening ( if the events all work all right ) or tomorrow at wors case.

Right now there are some issues we need to take care of first.

V.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:17 am 

"As weird as it sounds it actually only 8 working days since tourney ended."

"Results will be published within 7 days from the end of tournament." Doesnt say "working" days regarding results.. weird huh?

Gl with getting next event started.

jja1975

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:58 am 

LOL ... and the next event or even how the water balloon even got stopped EARLY .. it was showing and said it would finish at 19:00 hrs on wednesday ... IT IS BLOODY ENDED NOW. so much for using those last few balloons eh.. TYPICAL Fragging Webzen.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:26 am 

1) all information is always "working days" and its approximation, unles exact date is specified

2)Water balloon event had clear end date od 2 AM server time today. We also put warning in yesterdays announcement

Generally, try to bring them as soon as we can. While we aimed to actually post them much sooner ( middle last week, we run into some extra workload related to abuse of event which we had to solve first.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:02 am 

Why do event boxes still contain water drop tickets?

Attachment:
water.png
water.png [ 53.78 KiB | Viewed 1899 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 am 

Where are the letters for the event delivered to?

Are they supposed to get delivered to your inventory, or does the server keep track of the missions completed?

I played Cads with a score that met the requirement for the S for SUMMER but I received no letter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:31 am 

0Ney wrote:
Where are the letters for the event delivered to?

Are they supposed to get delivered to your inventory, or does the server keep track of the missions completed?

I played Cads with a score that met the requirement for the S for SUMMER but I received no letter.

Same here, I played 18 Volcano and never received a letter for the round, checked all lockers etc.

Sent DQA and awaiting a reply.

EDIT - Just recieved a reply from DQA and it seems the rounds played have to be at least 2 players in the room.

They have updated the official announcement to show this, shame it wasn't put in there before people played games :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:08 am 

Do you seriously think that the issue with the Lucky Box ranks near the top of the issues that people who play this game care about?

Quite frankly, these small issues (in my opinion) deflect the larger issues that exist with the game and allows SO and Vok to nit pick back and forth about nothing.

Yes, sorry Vok, but stating "As weird as it sounds it actually only 8 working days since tourney ended" is not only not taking responsibility that the results are late, but saying "it's actually not that late so you shouldn't complain" which is laughable. It's the classic "speak about everything but the real issue and hopefully people end up forgetting what they were asking about in the first place" tactic.

I'm just rambling at this point, but it's very simple for me - I expect nothing from this game, and therefore, I am never disappointed. Logic, customer service, etc. just doesn't exist with this game and it never will. I play this game to chat with my friends and to hit the ball around. I am therefore happy lol.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:56 am 

As mentioned above: 2 players to get the mission.

Water balloons removed from the drop now

V.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:08 am 

Actually 15 working days after tourney ended

...and still waiting :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:37 pm 

fells like for ever, doesnt it ?

In the announcement of the resutls they said 7 days (at least) to get the prices delivered. Since it is working days they still have 1 day left to get the prices.
I would guess they dont have the capacity to get the daily stuff done .. so i would say wait and see :)