Shot online existe enfin en speedrun / shot online finally available in speedrun

FR :
Bonjour à tous j’ignore si cela va intéresser du monde mais moi ça m’intéresse !
J’ai demandé au site dédié au speedrun de créer un classement pour le jeu shot online !
C’est vrai que passionnée par le jeu, et depuis peu par le speedrun, je me suis dit qu’il serait intéressant de jouer le plus rapidement possible avec des règles précise !

Le speedrun est une discipline fun où on doit finir le jeu le plus rapidement possible et que ce soit humain sans avoir recours au TAS (je ferais toutes les runs exemples dans la semaine prochaine)

Pour shot online il y a le principe de faire tous les parcours d’une catégorie précise, ou la totalité avec random ou non!

Mais il y a aussi les niveaux en 3, 6, 9, 18 trous en stroke et mastery !

Ici il n’est pas question de level, ni d’xp, ni de score , ici il s’agit de temps!
on calcule le temps qu’on met pour finir la carte ou les cartes sans compter le temps de chargement, car ceci est indépendant du joueur !

si vous voulez voir ce que c’est le speedrun ainsi que les règles et tuto pour installer les outils rechercher speedrun sur google ou envoyez moi un message (désolée les règles sont en anglais pour l’international)

US : Hi everyone, I don’t know if this will be of interest to anyone, but it is to me!
I’ve asked the speedrun website to create a leaderboard for the shot online game!
It’s true that I’m passionate about gaming, and more recently about speedrun, so I thought it would be interesting to play as quickly as possible with precise rules!

Speedrun is a fun discipline where you have to finish the game as quickly as possible and it has to be humane without resorting to TAS (I’ll do all the example runs next week).

For shot online there’s the principle of doing all the courses in a specific category, or all of them with or without random!

But there are also levels in 3, 6, 9, 18 holes in stroke and mastery!

Here it’s not a question of level, xp or score, it’s a question of time!
We calculate the time it takes to finish the map or maps, not including loading time, because this is independent of the player!

if you want to see what speedrun is, as well as the rules and tutorial for installing the tools search speedrun on google or private me

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate your initiative!
Which tools do i need to capture the time not including loading time?

1 Like

here you have all the tools for the timer, and video capture with tutorial! however i know there is a program to create an autosplitter, but i don’t know how to use it! that’s why each run is checked after submission!

The rules are very precise, and I advise you to leave the timer running throughout the run! the loading time will be deducted at the end during the verification!

Live split and obs studio are example

it seems that using the keyboard for livesplit at the same time as playing shot online isn’t possible, the solution would be to use a gamepad as it isn’t supported by shot online! otherwise don’t set a timer, it’s not a requirement in itself!